RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
no :(

Have you ever been so lazy that instead of eating a sandwich you just eat what would've gone inside it out of the container?
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Can't say that I have.

Have you ever been so lazy that you didn't want to fetch your tv remote but instead was unlazy enough to teach your dog to fetch your remote for you?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Nope.

Have you ever got so lazy on taking drink cans away from your desk you start stacking them for more room?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 76
Join project pentagram! I know where you live.
Yep.

Have you ever thrown up to see whatever you had eaten recently almost undigested?

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Wut the hell...(who would do that?)....No!

Have you even been caught by parents with a girl in your room doing naughty stuff?
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
No.

Have you ever withheld information for you own benefit/gain?

Rep:
Level 76
Wut the hell...(who would do that?)....No!

Have you even been caught by parents with a girl in your room doing naughty stuff?
No, I didn't mean on purpose

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
Yes.

Have you ever been in a situation where any effort done by people beside you is attributed to you instead?

Rep:
Level 76
yes.

Have you ever been part of a finished rpg maker project?

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
Not yet..

Ever went inside a major store (Walmart..ect.) to be mistaken as the wrong person for stealing or worse?

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
no

Have you ever been blamed for your friends computer breaking because you put your USB in earlier?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
No, but a girlfriend of mine one accused me of breaking her... after i put it in... oh, never mind.

Ever get shocked by house current?
:tinysmile:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
For a very brief moment when I was five. I stuck a soda tab in an outlet for some reason.

Ever skipped a class thinking nothing would go on that day, and then found out later something important happened (test, quiz, homework due, ect.)?

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Totally, a few times

Ever bumped your knee painfully against a wall, then lashed out at the wall without thinking?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
No, but I have bumped my knee cap against the corner of a nightstand. So. Painful.

Ever come down with a cold or a sore throat, and went to the gym and worked out anyway?
Spoiler for:
It actually makes you feel a lot better, surprisingly enough.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Spriter
Nope.

Have you ever had a gun pointed against you?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Does a paintball gun count?

Have you ever improvised writing a "have you ever" question?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
All the time!

Have you ever eaten something rotten, not realizing it was bad for you untill you swallowed some of it?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
yeah that orange was nasty

ever dug out a really old game from your closet then realised your computer can't run it?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Yep. Battlezone, why won't you work for me!?

Ever tried to ask someone out, but someone asks five minutes before you do?

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 82
Yeah several times, just not always 5 minutes before. I've discovered if your date is before the other one, she'll be a manniquen, because she's too busy thinking about what could be with the other guy. When I've had the later date, the girl has told me she spent a lot of time thinking about me, even when on the other date.

Ever almost die from something? Anything?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Yeah, climbing a waterfall. Not smart.

Ever tried get your friends to call a sex line to see their reaction?

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Yes... kinda. I had a loaded Dragunov pointed at me. He didn't know it was loaded. ;___;
Nearly shat myself when I found out.

Have you ever been so angry at a video game, that you not only threw the controller but the console as well?

EDIT: I was answering this one... strak posted while I was typing... >_>

Ever almost die from something? Anything?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 07:07:06 PM by Boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Spriter
Yes, but it didn't get damaged at all.

Have you ever in your later years, wet your pants?

Rep:
Level 82
No, but I've gotten 3 people in my life to wet their pants with laughter. All women.

Have you ever watched all the movies from a franchise? (Aliens, Saw, James Bond, Superman)