RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
No, that's when I go to GameFaqs XD

Have you ever had a sex-related dream involving a family member?

~My Projects~

~ VocaloidVX ~ Second Life Project ~
~ RPG Maker Collective ~
To support this forum, it's the first place that will gets posted some updates of mine, check it out ^_~

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Avid Procrastinator
No....Who would?

Have you ever laughed at a bum when you walked by him/her?
Group Pose!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Only once when I was little, because of what he was telling people. I felt bad about it afterwards.

Hmm, have you ever forged or lied about a grade card or progress report?

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
i'm top notch, to the point that people sought me out to make forgeries for them! bahahahaha!

Have you ever done something, sexually, that you hope never becomes known to anyone?
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Have you ever done something, sexually, that you hope never becomes known to anyone?

That is weird for you to ask...If the person that will answare didn't want anyone to know about it, he just can't answare your question, that was a fail :p
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
Well to answer Roji, No.

Have you ever played a game for a long time only to forget that you had something important to do?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Yes, Exams the next morning

Have you ever attempted to run up a wall and instead just faceplant it?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
No, but I did try to jump a creek and faceplanted.  :D
....It hurt a lot...  :(

Have you ever made a sandwich out of a really random food item?

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Does marshmellow and honey count???
It is better than it sounds...

have you ever attacked an inanimate object in the dark, thinking it was a living thing or person (extra points if you "killed" it) thinking you were in danger

(I have... Hit my sister's "my size" barbie with a pot, but in my defense, it was down from the attic in the first time in 2 years, whereas it had been only in her room for 3 years. I had forgotten it existed.)
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Yes, I work as a security guard on third shift. The first few months I would get really tired while at work, and when on patrol I would start to see shapes in the dark that looked a lot like people or animals. Worst time was at a metal recycling place, I actually threw something at what looked like a guy in a hoodie crouching on top of an old generator. After I got a good look at it, it was just another part of the machine.

Have you ever set aside a game that you have sunk many hours in but didn't finish, then when you went back to it forgot what you were doing?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Yes. D:
It happens to me for almost every final fantasy. I stop playing for a few months, and then I completely forget how to do something, like the liscense system, or the junction system. I usually end up loading a new file just so I can go through the tutorials again.

Have you ever microwaved something that you knew you shouldn't, just because you were too lazy to put it in the oven/skillet/deepfryer/whatever?

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
Yep. But it actually came out better than it should.  ^-^

Ever played a game for the first time, got so hung up on it that you forgot to save your data when killed?

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, today,lol started to play obscure, and didn't even remember to save, and sadly died. =( had to start it again! (was good anyway, now i have the double ammo that i had :p)

Have you ever think of suiciding?

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
Yes, when I was 10.

Have you ever been gay for (insert same sex anime character here)?

~My Projects~

~ VocaloidVX ~ Second Life Project ~
~ RPG Maker Collective ~
To support this forum, it's the first place that will gets posted some updates of mine, check it out ^_~

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
No.

Have you ever decided that you wanted to complete a game in one go, and gotten halfway through a game, let's say Resident Evil 2, gotten all the precinct keys, cleared the sewers, and entered the mansion, all while avoiding all save points in an attempt to show off how much you don't fear death, and, suddenly, out of the blue, a storm knocks out your power, thereby completely negating the last 6 hours (as this was your first play-through, and you had no clue what you were doing)?????

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yep. I never played LaPucelle after that. In fact, I sold it back to GameStop...

Ever had a cop draw their weapon on you?
:tinysmile:

Yes but it was part of a demonstration.
Have you ever been really into something, like a hobby and suddenly overnight you don't care about it anymore?

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
yes, glowstringing (look it up!)
Of course, that might have  been fancy rather than an actual hobby...

Have you ever been to a rave?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yes. And wow, was it intense. I think I'm still slightly tweaked.

Ever unintentionally start a fire?
:tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
No..but I have started plenty of fires. :P

Have you ever been so hungry and fatigued that you can't even make a sufficient amount of food to fill you up?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Yes, happens fairly often to me actually. Some of it is laziness though.

Have you ever randomly saw something you found interesting, like a movie or a game, and then immediately went to locate every piece connected to it (like original movie if you saw a remake, or all the prequels and sequels of a game) as though you were obsessed with it?

Rep:
Level 84
alone in the dark. was obcessed with the game, and when i saw the movie ,fuck, whats this, i thought this didnt exist, and yeah, went and watched it, god it sucked so badly.

Have you ever had a fair with any of your friends girl?

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
no, I'm repugnant and no woman would ever love me, physically or emotionally... It doesn't help that I'm almost completely asexual (that is, not attracted to either sex)

Have you ever stayed for several hours at your university (or generally, any learning institution) to attend a lecture, without said lecture being wildly important or grade-affecting? If so, what was it about?

Rep:
Level 76
Join project pentagram! I know where you live.
No.

Have you ever dated your teacher?

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
....No....

Ever went to a strip club for a bachelor party?