RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
At the zoo. They're pretty boss.

Ever drank a gigantic glass of juice?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Yeah, I had to pee real bad after.

Ever googled maggot breast after being told by a friend "Its just a really good metal band?"

It is a really good metal band. Be sure to turn off safe search.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
No.

Have you ever taken a sip out of someone's drink or eaten some of someone's food and not told them?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Be sure to turn off safe search.

I did not. I am now blind.

I have eaten people's food without them knowing on SEVERAL occasions. Once I was incubating mono (didn't know at the time) and the person that drank after me got it too.

Ever almost get into a car accident and then have been so stressed your legs didn't want to work?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
umh no not really

Ever fell inlove with someone one the internet,went to him/her to meet and found out it was your best friend?
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I've never fallen in love with someone over the internet.

Have you ever farted really loudly during an awkward silence because you think it'd be funny, and then instantly regret it when the awkward silence continues.

Rep:
Level 75
Hmmmm let me think about that....yes,once

Ever got caught when you haven't done something wrong and someone you don't know takes the punishment?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
No.

Have you ever praised the captein?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 75
not yet

ever tried something and it went compleetly the wrong way?

c'mon,I can't post my below my own post can I?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 07:20:59 PM by WeirdGameMaker »

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Tried asking out a girl, nearly got fired.

Have you ever knocked someone out cold?

EDIT: WOAH holy shit I'm a necroposter. Sorry.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
No I have not.

Have you ever broken some glass?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Sooooo many glasses have slipped from my hands...

Have you ever failed just after they explained how to do something?

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 75
Plenty of times, don't even ask how many :P

Have you ever got so bored that you did something really childish?

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
At one point or another I most likely did ???
I still play Pokemon if that's a consolation?

Have you ever put a hole in a wall?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Depends on how what you consider walls I suppose. Definitely put holes in fences and dug out a section of a rock wall. I punched through a door once.

Have you ever farted in a semi-crowded area and pointed to someone else?

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
Yes

Have you ever said my friends moms a milf at a total stranger.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience