RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
Ok this is the "Have you ever?" game, it is pretty simple.

Answer the question, then ask your own.
But all about things that we may have or haven't done.

Have you ever Stolen anything?
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Yes.

Have you ever attempted to stab your teacher?
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Rep:
Level 87
lol,,never

have you ever been puked on?
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that

Rep:
Level 86
w/e
i hope not :(

Have you ever attempted to drink a whole bottle of cough medicine?
The Newbie

Rep:
Level 87
haha,,yup

have you ever gone streaking?

Rep:
Level 86
w/e
I hope to god that I am right in saying nope.

Have you ever fallen asleep during class and had the teacher wake you up only to find yourself saying "just 5 more minutes?"
The Newbie

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
No.

Have you ever killed an ant?   :D

(Sorry, my imagination is failing today.)

Rep:
Level 89
Yes... Many actually

Every almost burned your school down?

Rep:
Level 87
no,,but knew a person who almost did it

ever pulled the fire alarm to skip class?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
No, due to the fact that our school would call the police and arrest anyone who did.

Have you ever accidentally cussed in church?

Rep:
Level 87
Loads of times.

Have you ever thought about stealing a awesome looking item? (Anything, like magazine, game, etc)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Thought, yes. Actually do it, no.

Have you ever posted something without actually thinking about what you were posting?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Many times (See ???????? "Tezuka posted loli")

Have you ever broke something worth over $200?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 03:24:50 AM by Tezuka »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I don't think so...
I don't even know what 200 $ is XD

Have you ever fapped to your teacher :O?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
No.

Have you ever yelled penis into the air really loudly, with people around?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Yes.

Have you ever thrown a school computer and broke it? lol @ old memories.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Yes, but only if a laptop counts.

Have you ever broken a game console by kicking it?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
not yet,,perhaps some day

ever broke a chain letter?

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Yea.

Have you ever slapped anyone?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I still do.

Have you ever thought about purchasing a gun?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
No, swords are so much cooler.

Have you ever fallen for this trick before?
Spoiler for:
Made you look.

Rep:
Level 89
Yes... you bitch :(

Have you ever jumped off the top of a tree?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Yes

Have you ever done something you regret after being out on the pub the night before?

Rep:
Level 89
Way too many times

Every done something really bad to someone else, but found it so funny at the same time?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Yeah.

Have you ever decided to stop school work because it was way too stressful.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.