RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
All the time.

Have you ever started a major school project (that took everyone else weeks to finish) on the day it was due?

Rep:
Level 89
1 time... Ok 2.... FINE! 3... ok it was more than 4

Ever pickpocketed something worth for that £25 from someone? ($50-ish for you americans, not a clue what it is for the rest of you)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
No. No one I know ever carries anything worth more than £5 due to large number of pickpockets in our area.

Have you ever spilled something on your pants and had everyone think you pissed your pants?

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
i can't recall,,i might have,,lol

ever passed out on the floor?
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Almost once, but it's a long story.

Have you ever been caught masturbating?

Rep:
Level 87
ROFL,,no,,i hope that will never happen.

you?
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
No.

Ever u knowingly hit on a trans-sexual?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
nope

ever dialed the number for the hot line?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Nope

Have you ever felt like breaking down?
Have you ever felt out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you
Have you ever wanted to runaway?
Have you ever locked yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming

Rep:
Level 87
no to all,,because I am not an emo

ever doubted the Patriots this season?

Rep:
Level 89
Hell no, cant wait for em to beat the Giants either XD

Ever grabbed a mans ass thinking it was a woman?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Nope

Ever tried  Para-sailing?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Giants win by a field goal.

Black Shadow: No

Have you ever pulled poop out of your ass with your hand because it was taking too long to come out?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Uh, no, and it's not something I'm eager to try.

Have you ever actually called one of those phone numbers that people scratch into bathroom stalls?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Nope but i know someone who has, >_>

Have you ever clicked on a nude pic of a guy, thinking it was a woman?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Nope.

Have you ever had a Trash Party in your house?

Rep:
Level 87
yes,,people get trashed at my place all the time

ever been to the superbowl?

Rep:
Level 89

Nope but i know someone who has, >_>

refference to me perhaps?

Why would you say such hurtful things :(

No, living in england kinda stops me from going to watch it

Ever been throwing a rock in the air, only to hit a bird on accident?

Rep:
Level 87

Why would you say such hurtful things :(

[/quote]

LoL

No,,never managed to hit a bird by accident

ever tried to prank call someone?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Oh yeah. I called a friend of mine pretended I was a policeman asking numerous questions about an illegal activity that I knew he did. Oh, good times, good times...

Anyway, have you ever seen a mod lock a popular forum game for no reason before today?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Yes, on planetDA.

Have you ever almost been talked into a threesome with your friends?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 87
no,,not yet.

ever seen a UFO?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Yes.

Have you ever hit on a family member?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
No, and never will.

Have you ever hit a family member (excluding siblings)?

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Yes.

Have you ever stayed awake for more than 48 consecutive hours?