RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Yes

Have you ever watched a video and never gotten over it (and whenever you talk about it, your friends sigh and face palm)?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Oh yeah. Here's a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91oYiKas628

Have you ever laughed at something you weren't supposed to?

EDIT: I just realized the irony of that post.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Yes I have...

have you ever shown your friend your camera then realised it's actually not that good?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yes! Star Wars and Underworld.

Ever see how long you could stare at the sun? 
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Yeah but I only did it twice...I was making sure that 1 second was my max.

Have you ever been talking about a casual subject but then accidentally offended someone with an offhand comment?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
As a matter of fact, yes. Some friends and I were discussing gay marriage, which I am FOR, and I quoted a conservative politician's statement that "...those homos don't deserve...the rights of normal people." Apparrently, that's all a passerby heard. Explanations ensued.

Ever jump down a flight of stairs?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
No, but I used to have nightmares about doing so. I always imagined it would hurt.

Ever tried to throw an ipod against a wall to see if it still works?

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
I don't have an ipod ;_;

Have you ever had a dream that you were falling then wake up kicking out your legs and feel your gut hit your spine?

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Nope... not once...

On a side note, though, my friend had an ipod that wouldn't turn on and stay on... He was so pissed that he decided to break it into pieces by throwing it at the wall. It hit the wall grandly and the screen started to light up. I proceeded to scoop up the ipod, ignoring my friend, who claimed it would turn off again soon, and lo and behold! It worked!

anyways...

Have you ever dressed up in a ridiculous costume in order to pass out fliers? (bonus points if you volunteered)
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Hee-ho~
Yes...

Have you ever had a staring contest with a pet?

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
yes. the cat won.

have you ever eaten dinner infront of the laptop and had to use one finger to type?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Yep.

Ever put duct tape on a cats side to see it walk sideways because it thinks something is pushing on it? (It works, btw)

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
lol no. I need to try that.

Have you ever done part of a piece of work in real life then tried to press Ctrl + Z in your head?

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
yes,but didn't work :P

have you ever jumped over a small fence and fell?
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
yes, face planting is not fun

have you ever tried to do something really cool infront of friends but fail even though it worked before a million times?

Rep:
Level 75
yes,They laughed at me and I laughed to for fun :p

have you ever broke something really expensive out of rage?

Rep:
Level 76
Join project pentagram! I know where you live.
no.

have you ever killed a person or animal?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Yes, but not on purpose. I ran over a few squirrels in my time...

Ever pass out from choking on food?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Almost. Damn you, bacon...

Ever tried to hold a cat up to your ceiling to make it walk while singing "Spider cat, spider cat, does whatever a spider cat does?"

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
No, but I DID tie an open-face jelly sandwich to my cat's back and then dropped her from my height, just to see what woud happen.

Ever steal cable?

Rep:
Level 75
no.
have you ever gone really mad and almost stabed someone with a knife?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Kinda, I was fully prepared to stab my brother once.

Ever been told by a boss/teacher/other supervisory figure that they wanted you romantically?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Oh I only wish. Romance has never been my strong point (God Dammit).

Ever asked someone out who was older than you... wait, I already asked that.

Ok then... Ever tried to do a backflip on a trampoline and knee yourself in the face?

Rep:
Level 75
no

ever wanted to be a superhero?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Yeah, I always wish I was Jumper. Never wake up early for school again.