RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wish Gone Wrong

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Granted, but you OD on ecstasy.

I wish my couch could eat people.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 09:09:37 PM by Kaitenshin »
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Granted, but you are devoured by your monster couch.

I wish I'd stop posting in forum games and start posting in Intelligent Debate (or whatever it's called over here) a lot more.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Granted, but the others pwn you at it.

I wish I had an instant cure to my headache...
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Granted, but it moves the ache to somewhere else in your body.

I wish I had a shaver.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Granted, but is a "shaver" an actual thing?  ;8

I wish I knew what a shaver was (unless your referring to razor).

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Granted. A man dressed in black explains what a shaver is to you just before using it to murder you.  :-\

I wish I could be a good artist.

Rep:
Level 87
Granted, but you become a wolf.

I wish I was immortal.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Granted, but after Earth explodes you float through space endlessly until you get pulled into a star and ultimately burn for eternity.

I wish I could eat more hotdogs... ^-^

Mmmm i fuckin love bears
Rep:
Level 85
Self Proclaimed 'RMXP Legend'
Granted, but after Earth explodes you float through space endlessly until you get pulled into a star and ultimately burn for eternity.

I wish I could eat more hotdogs... ^-^

Granted but you are now a professional at sucking a mans penis.
"RPG Tsukuru... BIII EEXXUU!!!!"

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
69% Complete

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
I wish ^ played the forum game correctly....

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Granted, but you'd dislike him anyway.

I wish I could find an avatar to match the Dr_??? theme.

Rep:
Level 87
Granted, but when you find one after a whole nights searching. Dr_??? week is over.

I wish for my avatar to become real.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted, but it goes on a rampage and kills you.

I wish for a banana split.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Granted, but the fairies got it wrong and gave you half a banana.

I wish I had more coffee.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
Granted, but you get so much coffee that you can never finish it all and it becomes a haven for terrible monsters, which eventually devour you.

I wish I wouldn't decline so much in my writing skills after a long hiatus.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted, but no one will read the things you write anyway.

I wish I had a better camera to take pictures with.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Granted but I eated it.

I wish I had a text. Nobody loves me.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
Granted, but subsequently you become so popular that you are reduced to a drunk raving celebrity.

I wish I had one great horror movie with me at the moment. *gestures hopelessly at his copy of The Happening*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted, but due to power outage you have nothing to play the movie with.

I wish I win the GIAM contest with Shadows.

Rep:
Level 88
Granted, but a freak server crash removes all traces of the game and the competition before your victory goes public, and no one gets to hear about it (including you).

I wish there was one awesome person to socialize with in the dump I live in.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted. I move into your house and become your new roommate.

I wish I could go to sleep for at least a couple of minutes without being awoken by fucking loud music.

Rep:
Level 87
Granted. But the music player is destroyed.

I wish school was not so god damn annoying.

Rep:
Level 85
:3
Granted. You get kicked out of school and become a hobo for the rest of your life.

I wish for world peace.
:dalton:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted. No catch this time.

I wish that \/'s wish came true.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
granted but their worst nightmare comes true simultaneously

I wish I had enough money to afford an apartment

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon