RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wish Gone Wrong

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Granted. You drink one can of beer, then get drunk and spend the rest of the night throwing up in the toilet.

I wish the same wish I wished 6 posts ago.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
granted, but it's against the rules muahahahhaha!! BANNED!!

I wish my game was completed <.<

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Granted, but then your computer crashes and you lose everything.

I wish I was a better spriter.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
hard one without beeing mean. let's be creative....

Wish granted, but you're amnesic and you lost all your experience!

I wish I can find more people to help me work on my game(wink wink publicity)

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
You find them, but they don't know what to do!

I wish I had a $1,000,000,000,000,000 dollars :D

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Granted, but it turns out they're fake.

Wish I wish I know I wish I wanted to Wish (lol)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted, but the wish you wished you had didn't come true.

I wish I could draw like Garygill does...

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Granted but, you get sued because they say you copyright'd!

I wish I wish I wish I was a fish :D

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted, but you're too small so you get thrown back into the sea where you get eaten by a shark.

I wish I had some more goldfish crackers right now.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Granted, but your room gets flooded with them!

I wish I had another sandwhich D:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Granted, but I eat it inmediately D:

I wish I could become Kyou +___+

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
You do, but you get put in the 'That's 70s Show' (xD)

I wish I had ANOTHER sandwhich that Caro didn't eat xD

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted, but I eat it instead.

I wish that the sandwich I ate didn't have tuna in it...(bleh...)

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Granted, but I ate it! FINALLY A SANDWICH FOR ME :D

I wish I was taller

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Granted, but you are considered as a Freak D:

I wish that last wish didn't come true

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Granted, but it did

I wish I had a car with hot rod flames :D

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted. Your car is literally on fire.

I wish that wish that everyone wishes when they wish upon a wishing star.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Granted, but ruling the world becomes a big hassle and sooner or later you commit suicide.

I wish I was a fairy! ^_^
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted. You turn into this:
Spoiler for:

I wish I hadn't opened that spoiler...

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Granted. You open this one instead

Spoiler for:

I wish I didn't search that -.-
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted. We all go back in time to the beginning of this game.

I WISH i became the admin ^_+

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Granted, but you turn into irock.

I wish I was zylos.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted. You become awesome.

I wish I could remember what was posted here before the time warp of Feb 29th.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
You remember, but at the same instant your brain overloads and your cerebellum explodes.

I wish my moped was faster.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 89
granted, but you turn into Micheal Jackson.

I wish this was a rave topic.