RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wish Gone Wrong

Rep:
Level 84
~Chase Leader~
Granted, but you fall asleep now and never again will you wake up, your not dead so thats a plus but you have an eternal nightmare!
I wish that I could afford the Playstation 3...

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Granted. However, all the PS3's in the world have spontaneously combusted, so you still can't buy any.

I wish life was a little easier.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Granted, it's now a hell of a lot shorter.

I wish that statement didn't make me sound emo.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Granted. You ARE emo, but you don't sound like one.

I wish I could find a friggin' job around here.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
You do. Shoveling maggotty, rotting, wet poop. For free :)

I WISH FOR THEM GOOD OLD DAYS TO COMES BACKS TO MES ;O;

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Granted, but however, something ticks you on the mind that you blow them off again.

I wish I could learn how to compose really good music.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Granted, but your music gets so popular that the paparazzi constantly follows you everywhere you go. You never have privacy again. Not even when you shower.

I wish I had the opportunity to go into space.

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
(I love how you spoiled my wish. ._.)

Granted, but there your oxygen runs out and...you can figure the rest. :P

I wish I could afford a musician to join my game's team.

Rep:
Level 76
Join project pentagram! I know where you live.
Yeah, sure. Your musician sucks. Everyone hats your game because of the bad music. Everyone hates you.

I wish for a flying cow.