RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wish Gone Wrong

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Granted, but then someone kills you.

I wish that I wished.
Hi

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
You did. But you made the wrong wish, thus making you lose all respect for yourself.

I wish that the next poster will be my friend <3

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Granted, but I save your pictures :V

I wish I could turn water into a soda of my choice.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Granted, but you drink too much soda, and die of high blood pressure (or whatever happens to you when you consume too much sugar)
I wish my site was popular with people who liked it.
Hi

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
Asking you to rescue princesses since '05
Granted, you gain a huge cult following... quite literally a cult is formed in your honor. You are promptly sacrificed on an alter as your fans drink your blood. After you don't do anything with your site (being dead and all) your following get's board and stops visiting. But hey, for a while there you had a pretty popular site.

I wish that after I died someone would make an RPG of my life, that everyone thought was awesome.
Why do 1 lined nameless NPCs never get taken seriously?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Granted, but the game is banned from every country in the world for having too much gay taboo.

I wish I had perfect vision.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
It's too perfect. You see things - horrible things. Awful, scarring, terrible, things.

Sorry, man.

I wish dinner was NOW.

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Granted. Enjoy your three course meal of DECAYING SLUGS.

I wish I had a million dollars (The classic)

Rep:
Level 84
~Chase Leader~
You get your million dollars...unfortunately it was stolen from the Mafia, and now there out to kill you.

I wish that my 15 minute break from work was sooner...

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Granted, you just finished it.

I wish it was Saturday again.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Granted. It's Saturday again. Unfortunately, you are currently diseased beyond belief, and your hands are really gross and very immobile. Like, if you get up, you'll probably die. Dun worry, you'll be better by next Saturday though :)

I wish there was decent food in this house ._.

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Granted. Enjoy your three course meal of DECAYING SLUGS (You didn't specify what standards "decent" goes by).

I wish I could get a job.

Rep:
Level 102
Granted, but it's down by the docks with a guy named Ralphie "Hot Knife" Marcini. The boss decides you're not working hard enough, and has Ralphie assist you in "swimming with the fishes."

I wish it was the 14th already, so I could be on vacation. ._.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Granted, it's the 14th. But your trip is canceled due to rains.

I wish I could go down to North Carolina someday soon. ._.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Granted, but when you get there you find that it is a desolate post-nuclear wasteland and the only thing remaining is the image of death and destruction as far as your eyes can see.

I wish I wasn't hungry.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Granted. You've eaten enough snakes and insects to keep you filled for a long time to come.

I wish the person below me would make a wish that gets corrupted.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I made a wish to have a THREE COURSE MEAL OF DECAYING SLUGS. But they tasted far better than they looked.

I wish i hadn't forgotten to warm up my mug before actually putting the teabag in my tea. Because, you know, I like my tea made the way british people wanted it to be ._.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Granted, but you heated it way too much and you picked it up and your hands burst into flames and then a hobo came in and drank your tea when it cooled down again.

I wish grass cut itself.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Granted, but with this hidden power it comes for you in the middle of the night and cuts you up.

I wish my band had a decent Bassist so we could actually get something done.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
granted... and you become a really big band... right after he replaces the guitarist, drummer, and singer with better ones.

I wish that this wish doesn't turn out half bad.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted, your wish turned out completely bad.

I wish for a wish that no wish has ever wished for itself as a wish.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Granted, but the toothfairy doesn't know what the hell you meant there. So he (yes, he. It's amazing what a multitude of meffed up wishes can do to a person) explodes violently all over you.

I wish I was a girl.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Granted, but then the doctor tells you that you have to be a boy again.

I wish no wishes.
Hi

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
Granted, but the accumulated filth of all your sex and murder will foam up about your waists and you will look up and shout "I wish for you to save me!"...
...and I'll look down, and whisper, "You don't have any wishes"

I wish that my wish also get's replied to by a modified quote.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Granted, but

i love having sex with my mom

I wish i could fall asleep before 6 in the morning for once.