RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wish Gone Wrong

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Granted. But you only make enough money for you and you alone to live in. No sweetheart.

I wish Billy Bullshit wasn't such a twat.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Granted. But you only make enough money for you and you alone to live in. No sweetheart.

that's ok, he couldn't be up here for 2 years anyway, by then I won't have to rely on wishes :P

I wish Billy Bullshit wasn't such a twat.

granted, he becomes a twat

I wish I could have chinese food for lunch and it was good and not diseased or something
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 03:00:19 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Granted. It turns out though that you are allergic to something they put in it, so you have to be rushed to the hospital.

I wish I wasn't so unlucky at love.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
granted, you get very very lucky with love.  but the rest of your life suffers, you become poor, emo, and eventually kill yourself.

I wish I had the power to control time perfectly

Rep:
Level 85
:3
Granted, but you only have the power for less than milli-second, and your reaction speed isn't quick enough to use your newfound ability.

I wish my internet was a little faster.
:dalton:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
your internet becomes 0.000000000000000000000000000001 kbps faster

I wish :moopost:

Rep:
Level 85
Granted, but you accidentally get OLO instead.

I wish ;9 would become ;D.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
granted but then it became :tpg:

I wish when I punched something I'd do more damage

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Wish granted, but you accidently punch yourself for +25 damage

I wish this wish won't be granted.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
granted ;8

I wish we could all get along :V

Rep:
Level 85
Granted. But we all suddenly speak different languages and can't understand a word each other says.

I wish I could solve world hunger.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
you solve world hunger, we're now all cannibals.
gratz, you solved overpopulation too!

I wish I had more money than I do now

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted, but you still have to pay it back.

I wish I had some ice cream right now... ;_;

Rep:
Level 85
This is MORTRED. the phantom assassin
Granted, You finished eating a whole Gallon of ice cream in less than an hour.
But after eating, this whats happened to you: buwaaarrrrr!!!
Spoiler for:

I wish Someone will clean up that ice cream mess.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted. *hands you a mop* Get to it.

I wish this wish would hold still for a second.

Rep:
Level 85
This is MORTRED. the phantom assassin
 :tpg: Me, mopping the fu**ing ice cream  :tpg:

I wish Zylos is helping me here.  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 84
Granted, but Zylos slipped and went unconscious  :-X

I wish this topic was back alive  :'(

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
granted, but you take its place in the grave

I wish that my next wish could not be corrupted in any way, shape, or form.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Granted, but your NEXT wish wont be corrupter. You current wish will be.
* Agent shoots Nam

I wish Nam never read that.
Arlen is hot.

Zylos' boyfriend. <3
Rep:
Level 84
I am wolf, hear me howl.
Granted. But unfortunately he instead read your secret confession of love for him.

I wish I had a million dollars.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Granted, you had a million dollars...yesterday.
you don't today.

I wish it was the 20th of March tomorrow.

Granted, but your NEXT wish wont be corrupter. You current wish will be.
* Agent shoots Nam

;)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted. It's the 20th of March tomorrow. No strings attached.

...the fact that you've already been shot dead might be a downside, but that's not part of the wish.

I wish I had a silver fox plushie. ._.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Granted, you had a silver fox plushie.
that is, before Zeich lit it on fire.

I wish I currently had in my possession a larger collection of music that I like.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted, but the autorities latch on to you for illegal downloading.

I wish I could at least find someplace that sells the plushie without getting it burned or destroyed. ._.

Zylos' boyfriend. <3
Rep:
Level 84
I am wolf, hear me howl.
Granted. The company doesn't burn and/or destroy the plushie. You do- every plushie you touch dies!

I wish that the next person's wish won't be corrupted.