RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wish Gone Wrong

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
*psst, make a wish after you grant one*

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Look what tiredeness does, I guess I didnt even want to wish lol.  Fine tho, I wish for a enormus DVD Collection!
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Granted, but your DVD player is broken so you can't play any of them.

I wish I didn't have a twin brother.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Granted, but he was replaced with Charles Nelson Rileys corpse

Ok now a collection of video games and there consoles!
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted, but Jack Thompson comes to your house and takes all of them away ten minutes after you get them.

I wish I had more internet time.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Granted, but Aliens come to Earth and hi-jack the internet, so All you get to hear and see are loops of The Chad Mitchell Trio.

I WANT A CAKE!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted. *Throws cake in Dominicko's face*

I wish I could get out of the house more often during my winter break.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Granted, then the Earths temperature goes below lethal levels, and you partially freeze, until I come and save you that is :p

I wish I could have a Porsche 911

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted, but due to your taxes the government impounds it.

I wish I had a wish that others would wish for too.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
granted! You get Brad Pitt! lol

I wish I had a wish left to wish!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted, but you still don't know what to do with that wish.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Granted, so you wish for britney spears, death!

I wish for a way to bring back the dead lol.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/necroposting

I wish more people would +rep me.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Granted, Ill rep you in about 2 hours lol.
but you are never repped again

I wish to keep my rep streak alive lol

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted. I'll rep you after you've repped me. (rep, not rape.)

I wish people would stop poking fun at furries.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Granted, but they start poking fun at people calling themselves Zylos!

I wish for a cute little puppy <3

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
granted and it peed on ur face

i wish a wii :(

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
granted, but you lose your real wii.

I wish I had a bouncy ball!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted, but the ball bounces into a pool of water and you drown trying to get it out.

I wish the PS3 cost less and had more games.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Granted, then Hell freezes over.

I wish I owned a PS3 just so I could gloat about how rich I probably would be.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
wish granted but you didn't buy any ps3 games,u only had ps2 games and you bought the 40 gig ps3 by mistake LOL GG

i wish i had a gf that isnt mad at me all the time LOLLLL

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted, but she breaks up with you during your first date.

I wish I had something witty to say here...again...

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
granted, but you lose the ability to call yourself furry.

I wish that Zylos could be furry again! <3

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted. No catch.

I wish I had an icecream right now.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Granted, but the flavor is vomit!

I wish I had A empire for myself!