RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I give you a cake with a special surprise in it...

Spoiler for:

BOOM!

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Uses Iga clan Obero's "Piercing Eye" technique on you then leave you there to die slowly.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
*somehow thinks Ruzu is a dartboard*
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Puts /\ in a bull pit wearing all red clothing.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Makes you a killable resident evil 4 zombie, plays as Leon and uses miltilda over and over and over on you until you die and 1hr after you die.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Kills you with a rose.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Puts you on a horrible rmxp map with no teleports.

Rep:
Level 89
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Gives you a poisoned cookie.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
mmm cookie...ack...

Puts you in "Eye of the tiger" game with no chance of escape.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Puts you in "Eye of the Tiger" game with an error at the last boss.

Rep:
Level 89
Puts a granade apple in your mouth, and it explodes.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
While at the dentist's office, /\ accidentally gets an overdose of novacaine and dies whilst getting a tooth extracted.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
While sleep a mad dentist sneaks into your house at night and lays three crazy cats on you and a highly explosive grenade. Needless to say you die while the cats are cutting you then everything blows up no evidence left.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I stab you with an icicle, which melts, destroying the evidence 8]
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Uses a fork to fork you to death

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Shoots /\ with a bullet made from frozen blood (it is the same blood type as /\'s blood). The police are forever baffled.

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
blows up /\'s house with a nuke, so that nobody knows what happened and name the new hole in the earth the New New Grand Canyon.

Also, Nuclear Winter.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I make you watch this old video:

You either die of laughter or commit suicide so that you don't have to watch it again.

Rep:
Level 89
^Grabs your tail, and throw you into a dog kinder garden.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
...you bastard...

*carefully wraps tail with gauze; then with all the excess gauze, I make a hangman's knot and strangle you*

Rep:
Level 89
^ Cuts the tail of, and you die from the heavy loose of blood.

Rep:
Level 87
Takes an oversized mallet and bangs ^ on the head for using bad grammar.

Rep:
Level 89
Lol, Im Swedish. Don't expect anything.

^Kills with bad grammar.

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
I kill /\ with Teh Magicks!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
^ Cuts the tail of, and you die from the heavy loose of blood.

Dammit, where's that sewing kit when I need it?!

Oh, and the person above me already died from AIDS without me having to do anything.