RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Somehow, I got put in the room with you, but rather than commit suicide, I just slit your throat and ease my suffering.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
I can't kill person above me, too uber to be killed. I kill the person above you!

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
All whom sprite shall be gifted in the end...
Slowly cuts each body part until you beg for mercy, but I don't care so I stab your heart that here you beg.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Drops a train on /\

Rep:
Level 89
^Loads a gun with peanutt butter, and shoots you.

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Loads a gun with bullets and shoots /\
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Rep:
Level 89
^Drinks your blood

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
/\ Gets AIDS
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Puts /\ in a room filled with an infinite amount of cake. /\ eventually becomes so fat that /\ explodes.

Totalidiot
Rep:
Level 86
Nayr "Total" Infinity
Wait, I got put in a room by myself?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Sets horde of killer pikmin after person above me.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
^ Pits you in a sealed off room with no weapons for you to face Gilgamesh and Odion from ff8 who has regen.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Shows video of Irock stripping for a mystery woman /\. /\ has a seizure and dies.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
^ Dies from arrow in the nuts.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
/\ is told that he must now clean the spent arrow using only his tongue. /\ commits suicide.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
And now, /\ must cleanse me. LICK MEH BEBE

Totalidiot
Rep:
Level 86
Nayr "Total" Infinity
^ dies when Zylocks tongue grabs ^ around the neck and strangles ^ to death. (sorry zylock, but I couldn't resist)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Rips /\'s tongue out and beats /\ with it until he dies. And as punishment for spelling my name as "Zylock" instead of "Zylos", I revive you as a zombie and kill you again with a bullet of frozen holy water to the head.

Totalidiot
Rep:
Level 86
Nayr "Total" Infinity
Sorry about your name spelled wrong, wasn't paying attention. Summons Bahamut to cast Mega Flare and summons Dark Bahamut to cast Shadow Flare on ^

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Steps on ^ with a giant boot

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
^ makes you play starlancer six

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
* Wingard Companion Cube kills /\ with an overly large pen through the left eye socket

;8

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Shaves /\'s fur off, makes a rope out of it, and uses it to strangle /\.