RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Free Character Art (CLOSED)

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
More request require mode drastic measures taken. I'll need to reform the first post in order to have all of the requests taken like they should be taken.

As you might have noticed from the posts in page 3, i have been awfully busy and absent from the Internet due to real life.

As a result in that, Rules on this thread will change slightly.

The rules to request are now as follows:

1. Ask politely and please give me all the deatils you want to see in the face. "A guy with strong look and mid length hair" won't be enough. be crative, if you want a unique character, you need to have originality and not be vague.

2. I will ONLY do lineart works. IF you want Colored works, then I suggest you give something in exchange as well. Because both coloring and sketching take time, but coloring something takes a butt load of time.

Another way to WIN a colored FULL BLOWN BODY Art of your character is to win contests that i'll be holding soon.

With these said, only one final and most important thing remains to be said: ONLY ASK FOR ONE PIC AT THE TIME. You can only ask for another after 3 requests from different people are done after your 1st. And so on. This applies to everyone.

Samples of the works I make in the attachements of this post.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 02:41:27 PM by Bayard Zylos »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
This seems worthy of a sticky, your artwork is simply amazing. I hope this becomes very popular.

Rep:
Level 87
thank you. Would you like to be my 1st costumer? :D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Sure, if you want to work, but I don't really need anything.

Request
A male with long hair, a beard, in his mid 30s, and eyes close to his nose. You can have allot of freedom with this.

Rep:
Level 87
Request
A male with long hair, a beard, in his mid 30s, and eyes close to his nose. You can have allot of freedom with this.

Done.

Rep:
Level 102
Wow, that's pretty awesome. Nice job. ;)

Rep:
Level 89
done in less than an hour... WOW!

Rep:
Level 87
it's not dificult. It's actually pretty easy and fast :D

Rep:
Level 89
your only saying that because your good at drawing :(

Rep:
Level 87
if you need face sets, let me know. i'll make them for ya :D

Rep:
Level 88
Whoa...

Request
14 years old. Eyes of a swordsman squire. Hair nearly reaching shoulders but not. A small amount of the covering his forehead.

Rep:
Level 87
Request
14 years old. Eyes of a swordsman squire. Hair nearly reaching shoulders but not. A small amount of the covering his forehead.

Done

Rep:
Level 88
OMG! +REP!
Tho it could help if you couldve helped by clearing it up, so the requester can colour it...

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Wow, you're really good. Let's see...

Okay, I'll make one then:

A beautiful woman, with long hair, probably somewhere in her 20's. Sort of pouty, but also determined.

Or, if you don't want to do that, then try:

A boy youth, around 13 or 14 years old, but with little to no expression. Sort of reflective and sad I guess, if you understand what I mean. Shortish hair, but fairly straight. Maybe a bit tussled.

Thanks  ;D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 08:22:01 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 87
OMG! +REP!
Tho it could help if you couldve helped by clearing it up, so the requester can colour it...

cleaned up.

Rep:
Level 87
Wow, you're really good. Let's see...

Okay, I'll make one then:

A beautiful woman, with long hair, probably somewhere in her 20's. Sort of pouty, but also determined.

Or, if you don't want to do that, then try:

A boy youth, around 13 or 14 years old, but with little to no expression. Sort of reflective and sad I guess, if you understand what I mean. Shortish hair, but fairly straight. Maybe a bit tussled.

Thanks  ;D

Maybe like this? the head looks a bit goofy. I didn't make the woman because i'm not too comfortable drawing female faces yet.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That looks awesome!  ;D

I would +rep you but I already did when I saw the face you did for Halestorm :lol:

I'll have to wait another 3 hours before I can. If you ever need a script, don't hesitate to ask.

Rep:
Level 87
That looks awesome!  ;D

I would +rep you but I already did when I saw the face you did for Halestorm :lol:

I'll have to wait another 3 hours before I can. If you ever need a script, don't hesitate to ask.

well, at the moment NAMCKOR is making the scripts for my project, but thanks anyway :D

Rep:
Level 97
Well, if you ever need anything that you think I might be able to provide then.

Rep:
Level 87
Well, if you ever need anything that you think I might be able to provide then.

Keep checking my project thread to see what i need. If yo think you can help out with anything, you have my gratitude :)

links are on the signature.

Rep:
Level 88
That looks awesome!  ;D

LOL! I was gonna rep him too for giving me a cleaned up version, but I have to wait a while XD

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
These look very good. I almost accused you of using a Face-maker program. :D

Rep:
Level 87
only tools used were Photoshop 7 and my Wacom Volito 2 Tablet. :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
This is awsome, alot better than my work, (not that hard to beat but)

A boy with hid legnth hair ,strong eyes ..thats basically it 
Current project. GAIA
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19136.msg240888.html#msg240888
Overall    05.00%
Graphics 01.0%
Music      00.05%
Story      15.00%
Gmeplay 02.00%
JOIN!!

Rep:
Level 97
I have a feeling that this topic is going to become ridiculously busy very very soon, and so I'll get another request in before that happens. Actually, don't make it unless you have nothing else to do. It is far from urgent.

Anyway,

A man in his late twenties, clean-shaven. Expression should be very serious; resolute. Hair like this character sheet here:

You're awesome by the way, more +rep to you.