RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Rep:
Level 65
When the wind blows.......
Then i raise from the death as a zombie and^you!
Life Is just as clear

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
sics an angry bunch of kittens at ^

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Throws ^ into an active volcano, because I wanna be damn sure when killing a cyborg.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
sends an army of soldiers to kill^ oh wait.....

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Throws a bucket of M00s schweat on ^

BZZZT
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 57
Wandering RMer
shoot ^ with bazooka

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Oh my god! kill ^ beautiful blue hair!
kill it with fire! *throws DP3's ribbon and forces ^ to eat poison*
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Straps ^ into a revolving chair allowing automated hammers to continuously smash ^ hands.
Once ^ hands are completely battered and broken, stop usage of hammers.

Force all six of my ninja characters to completely destroy ^ body in the most painful way possible, but keep ^ barely alive.

Proceed to cut ^ in several key places, then put ^ on an automated moving chair that moves slowly towards a chainsaw aiming towards the manhood region.

^ Bleeds out before hitting the said chainsaw and dies with the thought that he was about to lose the precious.

That's what happens when you fuck with my ribbon :mad:
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
Kills ^ with a lawn mower.
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Duct tapes ^ to the front of a demolition derby car

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Makes ^ eat a double cheese burger from Mc'donalds.
なんでやねん

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
^ is smothered in the horrible intestinal flood that results from eating the McDonald's burger.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Drops ^ into the middle of the South Atlantic Ocean... Good luck swimming back ;)

Rep:
Level 75
Forces ^ to eat dynamite.

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
Flick a coin, then shoot a railgun at ^ from my hand.
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Rep:
Level 75
Throws a grenade towards ^. Impact kills ^.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Forces ^ to decode binary without sleep.
The resulting torture will make ^ shoot themselves!

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
^ *Gets raped and dies of shock because of the large penis on the women raping you*(sick thoughts always win)!

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
^ *Gets raped and dies of shock because of the large penis on the women raping you*(sick thoughts always win)!

ties /\ to a tree and leaves the area leaving him to starve rot or what ever happends to him( in the end though he dies....)

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
 *Iperks reserects* ^ chained to a brick wall and beaten with a dildo

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
O_O  slowly exits the thread to commit suicide......=O

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Eats a bunch of broccoli and drinks a beer.

BRRRRRAP!

I bl0 you up mit der M00s farts.

Rep:
Level 75
Calls my army that I have been gathering the past few months to kill ^ with laser weapons.
Commands the army to throw ^'s dead body in a lion's den filled with hundreds of hungry lions, and then kill the lions that ate ^ and throw all the corpses in a large metal box that's sealed with the most advanced lock.
Then I load the box filled with the corpses of the lions that ate ^ on a cargo ship wich I happen to have filled with TNT and then I press the button to ignite the tnt and I'll just sit back and enjoy the sight from up in my safe spaceship. Mission Complete! :P