RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I use the schwartz on your nuts. You die of pain.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Uses ultima on you
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I have reflect on, and Ultima bounces back at you.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I side step and run you through with Ragnarok
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Ragnarok is copyrighted, so you are sued and arrested, and you are later put in a jail cell with "Big Bubba".

You quickly commit suicide.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Cuts ^'s  wand and sack off, leave you there with a gun with one bullet in it.

shoots Ruzu with the bullet and goes to get corrective surgery

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Zylos - Grabs your head with his right hand and crushes your skull.

NAMKCOR - kicks you in the face when i land on my uses Chidori from naruto on you.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
hits ^ with a book about english grammar

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I press a button on the side of my armchair, the floor drops out from under you, and you die from falling 50 stories.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"

Uses "Forever Zero" from Chrono Cross on ^

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
pokes ^'s eyes out and watches ^ bleed

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Resets /\ post count to zero and you commit suicide.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
^ drops you into a pit with man eating scarrabs then throws a bomb and torchers down then seal the pit away for ever and then place giant rocks on top of the sealed pit.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Traps you in a room with 12 zombies.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
injects ^ with the :tpg: virus

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Offtopic: Oh using events from your game huh well two can play the same game!!

On Topic:

Traps you in the curse chanting room, for you to die slowly.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Feed you :kfc: until you explode.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
summon pacman!
it's gonna eat you like a dot

(<      . . . . . . . . *zylos* . . . . . . .

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Goes back in time to when you were a baby and hands you over to Michael Jackson.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
kills ^ with fire

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Argh! My fur is on fire!

*runs blindly into /\ and we both fall off a cliff*

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
uses time paradox skills to place himself on the top of the cliff and watch ^ fall to his doom

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Gives ^ a swift kick in the arse while he is watching his last victim plummet to their doom.  ^ plummets once more to their impending doom.  *splat*  Then prepares to defend himself against the next attacker.
What are you looking at?

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Uses cloaking device from Halo 3 and pushes ^ off the cliff, much to ^'s suprise.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
As he falls he cuts the top of the cliff with his patented Sword Technique: Cleave.  Watches as ^ also falls off the cliff, narrowly dodging ^ and the rocks as the hit the ground.
What are you looking at?