RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
I use a Banana Bomb with dmg X2 haha!

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Lock you in a room with 50 gay guys who will sexually abuse you till you die.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
PLZ NOOO.
fine.
100 FOR YOU!!!

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Come back from the grave with a gun and a giant 2h sword.

Come into your room at night and shoot you in your sack let you suffer for 2hrs straight then cut your heart out with my sword.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i'll let you watch the full DVD of celine dion: live @ las vegas, tied on a rope,with tape on your eyes to keep them wide open. you have only 1 hand that is half-tied, and a gun in that hand,which is taped

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Eh? As long as i don't have to watch it over 10 times and it better have lots of action it.

Now for you.(Warning: I know plenty ways to kill people, i can be here for a long time to)

grab you by your hair slam you into a wall and while you recover i use "Heart Explosion" technique on you causing you to die in about 5 seconds.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I send a famous assassin after you...

Spoiler for:
:shadow:

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Oh thats just wrong.

I'd take you to devil's island strip you have a time lock on you then leave you there.
(Yes, i'm referring to your devil island)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
As creator of Devil's Island, I know the code for invinciblity and unlimited ammo. I then proceed to destroy your method of stranding me on the island and laugh maniacally at the fact that we are both trapped on the island.

Mhahahahaha!

For those who are confused, check out my game: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23239.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Curse you!!!

turn you into my dogs' chew toy!!!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I growl and scare your dog away, then proceed to turn you into MY chew toy.

Rep:
Level 86
I knock you out and leave you in park during 'Sex Offender Walk In The Park Day'

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Dump you into a cesspool of wailing dead murdered spirits and leave you there to either kill yourself, go insane, die from the echos of the wailing.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
pushes your face into a bowl of soup and holds you down until you drown

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
pushes /\ face into a toilet bowl aand holds you down until /\ drowns

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Gun to the forehead Execution Style.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I use a cookie as a ninja star and nail you right in the forehead.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I take a sales rep for AOL and locks him in a room with you, just before I close the door, I tell him... That man in there wants his AOL account canceled.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
makes ^ watch 2girls1cup until ^ pukes ^'s intestines out

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Makes ^ watch 1000 people reacting to 2girls1cup.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
makes ^ participate in 2girls1cup

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
makes ^ and fat bastard join in.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
shoots ^ in the head

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
*last post in this game as well lol*

Grabs a pitchfork, and stabs your eyes, then I grab a Shovel and crush your legs, then I take a Bean :mex: and make you choke on it.

Thank you for this glorious forum game LOL.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
SHOVE A DILDO UP UR ASS.
THE BIG ONESS!!!