RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[H] Extra's/Stuff I don't want

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Just any random thing you don't want is cool.

Okay, picked one ;]

Also can you give me a list of everything your missing?

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Unsung Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
Danke~~~~

And sure, this is everything that's out that I'm missing:
Spoiler for:
List Made: Sun 18th May 2014, 8:04 pm

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Danke~~~~

And sure, this is everything that's out that I'm missing:
Spoiler for:
List Made: Sun 18th May 2014, 8:04 pm

Alright, Ill start trying to hunt these down for you ;]

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I want you're , , , &

Offer 35 of any of you're choosing:

Trade link - http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=383
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 12:24:03 AM by Karo Rushe »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I am interested in your dupe Legendary Birds, because of course I am.
I only have one treemon, but you can have all the Stantler and Zangoose you can dream of.

Gosh it's hard to trade with you. You have too much stuff.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
I take whatever I dont have :p plus sticks and pink kitties

New dupe that I thought I should mention...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 03:12:24 AM by Princess Mc »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I wanted to take those dupe Bird but Pacman beat me to the punch . . .  ;9
So I was gonna ask, for you're Shiny Salamance ~
I give you these six for it instead?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Here's things I have dupes of that you don't have.
Venomoth, Golduck, Tentacruel, Farfetch'd, Koffing, Crobat, Sudowoodo (;_;), Heracross, Tyrogue, Elekid, Pelipper, Breloom, Exploud, Volbeat, Cacturne, Sealeo, Cherubi.

Pick like 6 or 7 of them?

Also interested in your dupe Latios. Understand if not up for trade. If is, pick like 10. I dunno. Your call, I guess.

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
I wanted to take those dupe Bird but Pacman beat me to the punch . . .  ;9
So I was gonna ask, for you're Shiny Salamance ~
I give you these six for it instead?

Okay ;]
http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=400

Here's things I have dupes of that you don't have.
Venomoth, Golduck, Tentacruel, Farfetch'd, Koffing, Crobat, Sudowoodo (;_;), Heracross, Tyrogue, Elekid, Pelipper, Breloom, Exploud, Volbeat, Cacturne, Sealeo, Cherubi.

Pick like 6 or 7 of them?

Golduck, Koffing, Crobat, Cacturne, Cherubi, and you can keep the rest :]
http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=401

Also interested in your dupe Latios. Understand if not up for trade. If is, pick like 10. I dunno. Your call, I guess.

I offered him to joy o:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
OKAY THANK YOU PLS.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Thank you miss :)

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
Updated, got a lot of dupes and some shinies up :]

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
What does a guy have to do to get a Swellow, Luxray and possibly Lucario around here?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Those things would still be

How about like 3 - 5 of them?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 04:14:42 AM by Baron von Pacman »

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I noticed you have a normal Dragonair and a shiny Dragonair. If it's negotiable, I'm interested in the one of them. You also have the same going on with Nidokings in which I am interested.

I still have a lot of things (see all of my posts, above), a spare treeman, and some negotiable shinies.

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
I noticed you have a normal Dragonair and a shiny Dragonair. If it's negotiable, I'm interested in the one of them. You also have the same going on with Nidokings in which I am interested.

I still have a lot of things (see all of my posts, above), a spare treeman, and some negotiable shinies.

Those things would still be

All of these for the Shiny Nidoking and the regular Dragonair?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello