RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wish Gone Wrong

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
Granted, but then everything else does.

I wish KAIRI -KH- had bigger BOOBS.
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
What? She's FIFTEEN.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
So am I...for the next twenty eight hours.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
XD... so Kairi's 15? I've seen girls with bowlin' balls up there at age 12!
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
good for you why dont you go hit on em

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
I WISH I WAS FAT
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 90
~
But then you'd be so popular the world stabbed porings in unison and someone thought you were a poring so you got stabbed too.

I wish I was a paladin.

Rep:
Level 96
BUt you were an antichristian paladin, and you were eventually smote by God himself.

I wish I HAD THE POWER.

Rep:
Level 89
granted, but since you didn't specify what THE POWER was you got the power to be you

BUt you were an antichristian paladin,
are you saying paladins are christian?? I'm guessing you mean an unholy paladin...

I wish arrow made more sense
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Then he kills you.

I wish I had a plasma gun.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Then Arrow kills you.

I wish Camel didn't make grape flavored cigarettes.

Rep:
Level 90
~
granted, but since you didn't specify what THE POWER was you got the power to be you

are you saying paladins are christian?? I'm guessing you mean an unholy paladin...

I wish arrow made more sense

Paladins are Christian / Catholic.

Rep:
Level 96
Totally. They have a cross on there armor for Chrissakes.

...LOL PUN.

I wish everyone loved puns.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
WISH GRANTED! ALREADY. Umm, people loved puns, you became a pun (somehow) and they had sex with you. and turned you gay.

I wish I ate a big woman's boob.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 96
But it didn't taste very good, cuz it's all fat and organs. Ha-Has are for playing with, not eating.

I wish Westfield and Sword were here...and where is Gilga? I saw one or two posts yesterday, but that's it.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
That's because Gilga doesn't feel the need to post obsessively on an RPG Maker forum.

Rep:
Level 89
Totally. They have a cross on there armor for Chrissakes.

...LOL PUN.

I wish everyone loved puns.
catholics and christians didn't create the cross, it was a symbol long before their religion even started.
also they don't have to have a cross on theIR armor (learn how to use there their and they're)

just google image searched Paladin and none of the images on the first page had crosses on them, one of them on the second page and a + (was 2 lines of equal length)

I wish you were smart enough not to claim that "things with holy power must obviously be christian" especially considering any person with a Paladin's powers would be seen as a witch or warlock in christianity and would be burned during the times that a Paladin would exist...
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one

Rep:
Level 96
I know how to use it. I was tired...

Rep:
Level 89
/\use what? that post doesn't make any sense as a response to my wish...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
*insert response to Thingy's wish*

*insert wish*

Rep:
Level 96
Thingy, I was referring to a VIDEOGAME paladin, which I believe is what was referenced in the first place. More specifically, the paladins from the PC game, "Majesty." They were holy knights. Sure, the game was gay, but I played it when I was younger. And besides, it's not that big a deal if THEY wore crosses on THEIR armor. THEY'RE like that just cuz I guess. THERE, I have explained my obscure reference/proven I know how to use their/they're/there.

I wish people didn't get so fucking worked up over stupid shit.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
ok then nobody ever cared about anything, and there were never any more post...

I wish I wasn't obsessed with KEFKA.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
But then you would be obssesed with the next closest thing...

BIG GAY AL.

I wish family guy was still funny. (QUICKLY! TO THE HINDENPETER!)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The wish is so impossible to grant the when someone tried the universe blowed up!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I wish all Donkeys were Immortal!