RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
End Of The Road For RMRK

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
It's been a long trip, but it's time for RMRK to retire. This has involved a cost reducing server move, and if you're reading this then you're seeing RMRK at its new home.

For now you may still login and post, though eventually the forum will be put into a read-only mode. Crankeye.com will go offline in the next few days; I don't control the domain and so can't point it to the new server. Nor was it ever really visited anyway.

I recognise that while RMRK itself is now essentially dead when it comes to activity, it has a legacy and continues to receive notable traffic to this day to the wealth of scripts, tutorials, resources etc that remain here. So for the forseeable future, RMRK will still remain online.
bringing sexy back

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
R.I.P rmrk  :sadmoonfacefromthatthreadss:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
When I joined RMRK, I was just a stupid teenager. I've done a lot of growing since then, and I'm proud to say that over the years, with many of you by my side, I've become a stupid adult. Thanks for everything RMRK.

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
Logged in just to say a last goodbye to a real one. I joined this place what, 11 years ago? Good times 🥺🙏 RIP RMRK

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
When I joined RMRK, I was just a stupid teenager. I've done a lot of growing since then, and I'm proud to say that over the years, with many of you by my side, I've become a stupid adult. Thanks for everything RMRK.

We've all grown so much, but matured so little  ;8
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
I just wanted to stop in and say good bye.

I never could have imagined something I created when I was a teenager would go on to grow into such an amazing community.

It's all of you who really made RMRK what it was. Thank you Roph for continuing to host RMRK all these years.

So long and thanks for all the fish  :)

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thank you for giving us life, crankeye <3 ;_;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
There are times I tend to forget how much this message board has influenced my life. Then there are times where, as I sit here and reflect on it in the house I share with the woman I married after meeting her on RMRK, it becomes clear how important it has been. It’s impossible to know how things would have turned out for me had I never checked this place out fifteen years ago, but what’s certain is that this RPG Maker resource kit is inextricably linked to where I am today. And I wouldn’t change it for the world.

Thanks everyone for being a part of all of this, and let’s keep in touch.

Sayōnara!

-Zypher

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I came over with Kefka Palazzo and Mooseyfate from #kefkastower to troll IRC one day and ended up sticking around, Aco and I have been together 10 years as of may 10th 2021.

I only ended up on kefkastower because #FFShrine creeped me out, literally because of Sarah

Cory didn't even remember me but i knew exactly who he was since he'd troll kefkastower all the time in IRC.

I think the first IRC Channel i joined was the Bigger Than Cheeses webcomic IRC, which happened to be on the same server as ffshrine (I Think?).

i joined #BTC in like 2002 at the latest.

basically butterfly effecting my way back to how I ended up here is kinda wild. how different everything would be without it...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 12:46:35 PM by strike »

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
i work in the game industry because of this place and met lifelong friends. lifelong nemesis' too, but it is what it is.

thank you rmrk, rest in peace and in piss sweet prince.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
End of an era. I remember joining here 16 years ago back when I was in high school, after finding and playing with RPG Maker 2003. I learned a lot here and, even though I was never able to finish any of my (ambitious!) projects, the amazing community and overall feel of the forum will always have a place in my heart.

Rest in peace RMRK - "No Slogan, No Polls, Just Resources"

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Behold, the days of our lives.

The passing of time is to be experienced, and your life moves on from there. Everything you do, everything you say, accumulates to who you are now. May this be a marker of memory for as long as it stays standing.

Please take this time to reflect on HaloOfTheSun's dropped lasagna, and the rest of our fallen heroes such as animefan, pacman, and jormargamecenter.

Thank you for the memories,

Anski-Sophist
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Behold, the days of our lives.

The passing of time is to be experienced, and your life moves on from there. Everything you do, everything you say, accumulates to who you are now. May this be a marker of memory for as long as it stays standing.

Please take this time to reflect on HaloOfTheSun's dropped lasagna, and the rest of our fallen heroes such as animefan, pacman, and jormargamecenter.

Thank you for the memories,

Anski-Sophist
don't be a stranger you can come back to discord any time. ;9

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
this is my oc sams uddertalls, this place helped me learn that I have a skelsona, I'm a skelly
if anybody wants to share their skelsona with me and maybe even do some clattering
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 70
RMRK Junior
RIP rmrk and crankeye

I still feel like there was so much more we could do...
Heretic's Vehicles XP (Boat and Magic Carpet)

Heretic's Collection XP Ver 2.3 - Updated to include Dynamic Lighting, Moving Platforms, Vehicles, and much much more!

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
GOOD RIDDANCE

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I really appreciated my time here and the fun this place and you all let me have.

Thanks.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Since this is the end of the road...I want to say thank you. Thank you for all the fun memories and for all the people I've met, both the good, the bad, and the cringe.

It's been fun...and I enjoy popping in every once in a while in discord.

I wanna come out and say it:

I joined afraid of been bullied, and been told my game sucks, so I pretended to be  a girl...I never planned to even keep it that long as I didn't think I'd stick around.
Ya'll freaking scare the crap out of Teenage me...and realize you aren't the scary bad mouth sailors others bragged about. The experience here also help me get so far, And I still have RPG Maker Xp to play around with it every now and then. And I always have a place to return to that won't bann me for using it.

Also....We're all family, and Family sticks together. I hope we can still stay in contact for a long time.

I am not Delicious Saucy also...(And I never know why that guy said that), but thank you all. o/ Karo Out, good night sweet dark themed forum.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Thank you for the many fun times and long-standing platform of hug deliveries.
RMRK finally going into a peaceful sleep happens the same time I finally will leave RPG Maker XP

Hope you all will do well wherever you end up~

*hugs*
 - Zeriab

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Suddenly felt like checking up on this site, I'm glad that I can leave a message before it goes.

RMRK meant a lot to me growing up, and it helped me find confidence in pursuing game development. I have a lot of great memories connected to this purple place so it's nice to know that it will be archived.

I wish you all the best.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Oh just found out about it, glad I can still post tho

Rep:
Level 55
We be muggin'.
Participant - GIAW 11
I haven't touched RPG Maker in like 7+ years but I've lurked this forum longer than I can remember. This was and always will be my favourite hub for RPG Maker resources and my only regret is not being more active in the community. So long, RMRK!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Dang, I came by to see if this place finally died and I guess it's really going to happen now.

Every now and then I think about some dumbass thing that happened here and it makes me smile. Even if I was the thing in which the dumbass... was... uh...

Well, it's probably fitting that these will be my last words on this site: I'm a dumbass.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 82
Dang, I came by to see if this place finally died and I guess it's really going to happen now.

Every now and then I think about some dumbass thing that happened here and it makes me smile.

Not sure why I suddenly came by but I think this is what sums up things.

Every now and then something will just remind me of this place and I'll come by just to stare for a few moments... close my eyes and just let the reminiscing commence.

I do hope y'all have kept safe the last few years, given how crazy they've been, and that you continue to be safe.

I've updated my email settings and made it available... on the off-chance anyone feels they want to be in touch.

Otherwise, be well everyone!
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I know a lot of you already found your way there, but don't forget we have a Discord channel! It's relatively active and an easy way to stay in touch. :)

Link (stolen from the old thread - looks like it still works lol):
https://discord.gg/QtFPJUa

YOU could be our 100th member! ;D
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]