RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guild Wars [Revived]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
old thread has lots and lots of crap and was revived twice, not sure if any of them even still play any more, if starting a new topic bothers people that much I'll just merge them.
[old topic]

That being said.
I play this game quite often, and have my own account now
(instead of playing on my friend's account like I used to.)

My toons:
Leon Fawkesey : Me/N - 20 (post)
Sagishi Kitsune : A/R - 20 (factions)
Nathan Angelheart : R/W - 6 (pre)
Falce Anima : D/Mo - 17 (Nightfall)
not playing the R/W much as I use that one to play with Tommy, who doesn't play GW often and isn't out of Pre yet.

I've been trying to start up a guild as well, but don't have active members tbh, it's called 'Kuro Kamen' [Kuro] meaning 'Black Mask' cuz the Me/N is my main :3.  Have a tabard and will be we've got us a hall, I plan on doing endgame pvp so I'd like to get some people in this.  I plan on going Kurz with the guild if that matters to you guys, and I don't mind helping out people, so it's fun :)

if anyone is interested, send a friend to Leon Fawkesey, Nathan Angelheart, Sagishi Kitsune, or Falce Anima and I'll add you :3

I'll be playing some after work today actually
(screenies to come soon I suppose)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 02:09:43 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Lol no max levels?  I have like all level 20s.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Lol no max levels?  I have like all level 20s.

I've been playing for a good 3 weeks or so, as well as working part time and going to school 4 nights a week.

GW is hardly my highest priority.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Well, to be fair I've been playing a good 3 years or so.  I don't play much anymore.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I don't play very often, but I do sign on every now and then...
It's actually really easy to get a level 20 in under 11 hours, done it twice myself.

However, EotN is required for best results, which is a major fluster cuck.

Well, to be fair I've been playing a good 3 years or so.

Yeep.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I have a long history with this game.

I don't suppose you'd want to join my guild would you? We've purchased a lot of upgrades. At the moment we have no members because my officer left like half a year ago and I haven't been commissioning lately, but we do have a lot of upgrades already bought. Join up with us, and you won't have to worry about raising gold.

Unfortunately though, that's the only feature I have to offer. Other than that, I probably won't be of much use to you, unless you're in need of a guy who has all the expansions. Nonetheless, I'll add you.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Add Slythe Onagu.  He's my primary SS necro.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I have a long history with this game.

I don't suppose you'd want to join my guild would you? We've purchased a lot of upgrades. At the moment we have no members because my officer left like half a year ago and I haven't been commissioning lately, but we do have a lot of upgrades already bought. Join up with us, and you won't have to worry about raising gold.

Unfortunately though, that's the only feature I have to offer. Other than that, I probably won't be of much use to you, unless you're in need of a guy who has all the expansions. Nonetheless, I'll add you.

nope, but you could join mine if you want, I really don't care lol.

Add Slythe Onagu.  He's my primary SS necro.

adding to friends.
guild invite too or?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Already in a guild, but I'm not attached to it.  How large is yours?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
like...5 people, not very active atm, looking for active people and looking for officers

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Maybe some other time, I don't play much.  The next time I get on I'll leave my guild or something.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Haven't played this game in a long long time!
Might add you guys and help you quest a little ^^

Have prophecies and nightfall...

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
I havn't played this in some time either. I don't even remember the names of all my characters..!

My main is Darico Strife  :D  20R/E  and the other one I remember is Divine Trinity 20A/R. I have Nightfall, Factions and EotN.

I should play sometime, but I'm so short on time now   :-\

Rep:
Level 88
Just saw this. I won't be able to get on the game much, only on weekends or after next week, but I have Prophecies, Factions, and Eye of the North.

My main character...

Adan Rayen
Lvl: 20
Class: Ranger/Monk
Builds: Barrage, Trapper, Beast Master
Also, I'm looking for a decent guild. I was in one, but the moment I joined we went from 50+ members to me and the captain.

If I remember correctly, I still have the money from the guild's "treasury". The captain quit the game completely so I got the money. :P

Anyone can add me, I'm currently just trying to get my Norn rank up enough to get Norn Armor.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
cool an actual thread about guild wars

my main char

Zexx the deatheater
level 20
dervish

and i have all the games so if anyone cares to add me they can but being a new member here basically i dont expect much

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
if any of you who posted here want, I can send you guild invites.

I haven't played for a bit but I'm going to after all these final projects are done.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Just saw this. I won't be able to get on the game much, only on weekends or after next week, but I have Prophecies, Factions, and Eye of the North.

My main character...

Adan Rayen
Lvl: 20
Class: Ranger/Monk
Builds: Barrage, Trapper, Beast Master
Also, I'm looking for a decent guild. I was in one, but the moment I joined we went from 50+ members to me and the captain.

If I remember correctly, I still have the money from the guild's "treasury". The captain quit the game completely so I got the money. :P

Anyone can add me, I'm currently just trying to get my Norn rank up enough to get Norn Armor.

So should I start playing again?

I installed it again a few weeks ago, then uninstalled it yesterday. :P
Yeah, christmas is here, I think I'll start playing again, as long as there are some active peeps here. My cranium is a database for all things warriors, factions and prophecies if anyone needs help. ;)

I kinda regret disbanding my guild, like really regret it, because I had a hall, cape, xunlai and some other useless POS you cna get in any town. I really loved my cape, too......All in all, guilds are far too overrated, people put too much emphasis on the gameplay value guilds give you, which aside from GvG, is nothing.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I have a small guild (read 5 people with 2 active) and am looking for members.
so if anyone here who plays wants, I'll send an invite over :D

I'm going to be playing more during the break.  hopefully I'll get NF and EotN for christmas :P

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I suppose I will play over the break.  gonna re-install shit now.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
is GW windows OS only?

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Yup, sorry. (Well, that's what it says on the back of the boxes. No mention of Macs)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
is GW windows OS only?

yeah, but if you have boot camp you're good to go

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
bootcamp in 7 days. :)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
bootcamp in 7 days. :)

sweet
I look forward to seeing you there ;)

Rep:
Level 88
Yo, I'm willing to get an invite to your guild NAMKCOR.

I still got a decent amount of money from my old guild, I think. So if you still need some upgrades for the hall, it should help. Not that they serve any real purpose though.

Invite "Adan Rayen" if you want. I'm active a decent amount of time.