RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guild Wars

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
So after all the preaching I do about how it is the best MMO, I figured I might as well make a topic about it.  Here are my three most used characters:
Hyde Boancrack

Guldo Arroto

Slythe Onagu

Guild wars has no monthly fee, 10 classes if you have the expansions, a virtually limitless way to customize your character, over 500 skills, a huge map for each of the three campaigns, 8 player multi player outside of a town area, so there is no kill stealing, tons of items and weapons, and a huge database of strategies for battle.  I highly recommend the game to anyone who has a computer, if you want to ask anything about it feel free to, or discuss a character you have or a guild you are in. 
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 02:56:48 PM by biohazard »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Lineage II is a better NCSoft MMO, imo.

Rep:
Level 87
The character I mainly use is an Elementalist/Nuker named Yin Yang Mage Gaia. Most of my characters have Yin Yang in their names. Why? Because I felt like it. :mad: Picture is attached.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Nuker isn't a class, elementalist = nuker.  I'm going to assume you mean mesmer so you can echo rain things, but I dont know.  I've never played Lineage II.

Rep:
Level 87
Well, I am an Elementalist/Mesmer ;D, but my friends refer to Nukers as fire magic-users. But doesn't nuking actually mean causing great amounts of damage to a number of enemies? I guess the only reason some people think that nuking is fire magic is because, well, there's so many nuke spells for Fire Magic. Well, whatever.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Yeah, a nuker is an AoE elementalist usually, but necromancers can now deal more damage with SS and echo.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I play a W/Mo named Krael Thunderarm, but i want to change my secondary to assassin due to a great build my friend showed me.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Depending on what you want to do with your warrior, I might suggest against it.  The two well running heavy builds for a warrior right now are ursan and obsidian tanks, ursan is better if you have eye of the north, otherwise you can change to elementalist and have obsidian flesh.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I've had this game since July 05 and loved every second of it, sadly I stopped playing for a while (Until holiday season 07'), but I got back on track.
I only own the first game, but considering gettin either EotN or NightFall. I had a trial of Factions, but I don't think I'd buy it...
Guild: Nights of the Round [NotR]
Jack Rex (My main character) [He's as far as the Wilds, all bonuses down up to the wilds too]
Warrior/Mesmer (I think mesmer is a really powerful class, but I also think they're a pretty hard class to get used to)

Dinmer the Small (secondary) [He's as far as Aurora Glade, most of the bonuses down up to it]
Monk/Necromancer (M/N is a powerhouse class, he's my original character, but I stopped playing him.

I'm on alot, so if you see me on, feel free to ask me for any help that you may need.
(Also, Arwym plays, but I forgot her chars name.)

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You should join my guild.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

This is sorta awkward, because my brother's friend has a guild who my brother wants me to join, I'd like to join your guild and stay in the guild I'm in all at the same time...
Is it Luxon or Kurzich? Because if it's Kurzich, I'd probably quit my current Guild and join. Or if it's not, I can always get the Kurzich armor from EotN Asuran, 'cause it's the same skin.

Also, do you know if there's armor in the underworld? I did a mission with this guy who went to the underworld and got some cool armor, but I've only seen it on him, and he said it was from the underworld....so, I'd like to score some underworld armor, but I don't want to go down there and risk getting killed if it's not there. :P
I'mma add all of you guys to my friend list.

P.S. Do you have any shields that require like eight or nine strength, because I would like a better shield, but then again, mine isn't all that bad. I have a bunch of items in storage and items that I carry around for a bunch of different class, so if anyone would like some weapons, I got em.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

Is it Luxon or Kurzich?
Neither, I don't have factions.

Also, do you know if there's armor in the underworld? I did a mission with this guy who went to the underworld and got some cool armor, but I've only seen it on him, and he said it was from the underworld....so, I'd like to score some underworld armor, but I don't want to go down there and risk getting killed if it's not there. :P

I don't think there is, and I don't think you grasp how large the UW is, chances are, if you go down there unprepared to farm, you will get killed.

P.S. Do you have any shields that require like eight or nine strength, because I would like a better shield, but then again, mine isn't all that bad. I have a bunch of items in storage and items that I carry around for a bunch of different class, so if anyone would like some weapons, I got em.
Yeah, I usually have max weapons lying around, I'll give you some.  Add me as a friend.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I already added you, I'll see you on!

Neither, I don't have factions.
I see...neither do I, got the trial, great amounts of EXP from the quests, but there's too much back tracking.

I don't think there is, and I don't think you grasp how large the UW is, chances are, if you go down there unprepared to farm, you will get killed.
He was level 13 when I met him, lol. But anyway, once I hit twenty I'm going down there with my brother. (He's a level 20 W/Mo)

Also, when can I change my secondary class, I heard in the crystal desert, and if I do, do I loose all my Mesmer skills and points into mesmer stats? If so, will i get them back as free points if I change my secondary?

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Going on there right now, as Reika Enarna...  But I am not going to be online for more than two hours.  I got other things to do.  :)

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'll add you to friends.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Thanks for the help today.  :)  I will post a screenshot of my character later.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Jack Rex is now level 20, updated screenshot:

I seriously dig my new shield: Ageis (Green) 30+ Health, -5 Damage Reduction. Bought it off a player for lots of items :D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Add me to you guys!
I have an Exalted Aegis...GW seriously hates me though. Most of the loot I get from chests is 1 point off of max, which of course means nobody will buy it. Fucking BS I tell you.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Consider yourself on my friends list.  Do you want in the guild?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
maybe. The guild I was in on Friday probably kicked me for "inactivity"...
Plus they never do anything.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I kicked out my previous members after they weren't on for over a month

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
well, yeah, thats understandable.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
So do you want in?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i dunno. Maybe. Does it have other rmrk peps?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
It has SeuJorgeRex, and I've been trying to get Arywm to join the guild.  I have a hall and a cape for the guild, and since I know you over the internet somewhere else, you can be an officer.