RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guild Wars [Revived]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
old thread has lots and lots of crap and was revived twice, not sure if any of them even still play any more, if starting a new topic bothers people that much I'll just merge them.
[old topic]

That being said.
I play this game quite often, and have my own account now
(instead of playing on my friend's account like I used to.)

My toons:
Leon Fawkesey : Me/N - 20 (post)
Sagishi Kitsune : A/R - 20 (factions)
Nathan Angelheart : R/W - 6 (pre)
Falce Anima : D/Mo - 17 (Nightfall)
not playing the R/W much as I use that one to play with Tommy, who doesn't play GW often and isn't out of Pre yet.

I've been trying to start up a guild as well, but don't have active members tbh, it's called 'Kuro Kamen' [Kuro] meaning 'Black Mask' cuz the Me/N is my main :3.  Have a tabard and will be we've got us a hall, I plan on doing endgame pvp so I'd like to get some people in this.  I plan on going Kurz with the guild if that matters to you guys, and I don't mind helping out people, so it's fun :)

if anyone is interested, send a friend to Leon Fawkesey, Nathan Angelheart, Sagishi Kitsune, or Falce Anima and I'll add you :3

I'll be playing some after work today actually
(screenies to come soon I suppose)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 02:09:43 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Lol no max levels?  I have like all level 20s.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Lol no max levels?  I have like all level 20s.

I've been playing for a good 3 weeks or so, as well as working part time and going to school 4 nights a week.

GW is hardly my highest priority.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Well, to be fair I've been playing a good 3 years or so.  I don't play much anymore.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I don't play very often, but I do sign on every now and then...
It's actually really easy to get a level 20 in under 11 hours, done it twice myself.

However, EotN is required for best results, which is a major fluster cuck.

Well, to be fair I've been playing a good 3 years or so.

Yeep.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I have a long history with this game.

I don't suppose you'd want to join my guild would you? We've purchased a lot of upgrades. At the moment we have no members because my officer left like half a year ago and I haven't been commissioning lately, but we do have a lot of upgrades already bought. Join up with us, and you won't have to worry about raising gold.

Unfortunately though, that's the only feature I have to offer. Other than that, I probably won't be of much use to you, unless you're in need of a guy who has all the expansions. Nonetheless, I'll add you.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Add Slythe Onagu.  He's my primary SS necro.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I have a long history with this game.

I don't suppose you'd want to join my guild would you? We've purchased a lot of upgrades. At the moment we have no members because my officer left like half a year ago and I haven't been commissioning lately, but we do have a lot of upgrades already bought. Join up with us, and you won't have to worry about raising gold.

Unfortunately though, that's the only feature I have to offer. Other than that, I probably won't be of much use to you, unless you're in need of a guy who has all the expansions. Nonetheless, I'll add you.

nope, but you could join mine if you want, I really don't care lol.

Add Slythe Onagu.  He's my primary SS necro.

adding to friends.
guild invite too or?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Already in a guild, but I'm not attached to it.  How large is yours?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
like...5 people, not very active atm, looking for active people and looking for officers

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Maybe some other time, I don't play much.  The next time I get on I'll leave my guild or something.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Haven't played this game in a long long time!
Might add you guys and help you quest a little ^^

Have prophecies and nightfall...

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
I havn't played this in some time either. I don't even remember the names of all my characters..!

My main is Darico Strife  :D  20R/E  and the other one I remember is Divine Trinity 20A/R. I have Nightfall, Factions and EotN.

I should play sometime, but I'm so short on time now   :-\

Rep:
Level 88
Just saw this. I won't be able to get on the game much, only on weekends or after next week, but I have Prophecies, Factions, and Eye of the North.

My main character...

Adan Rayen
Lvl: 20
Class: Ranger/Monk
Builds: Barrage, Trapper, Beast Master
Also, I'm looking for a decent guild. I was in one, but the moment I joined we went from 50+ members to me and the captain.

If I remember correctly, I still have the money from the guild's "treasury". The captain quit the game completely so I got the money. :P

Anyone can add me, I'm currently just trying to get my Norn rank up enough to get Norn Armor.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
cool an actual thread about guild wars

my main char

Zexx the deatheater
level 20
dervish

and i have all the games so if anyone cares to add me they can but being a new member here basically i dont expect much

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
if any of you who posted here want, I can send you guild invites.

I haven't played for a bit but I'm going to after all these final projects are done.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Just saw this. I won't be able to get on the game much, only on weekends or after next week, but I have Prophecies, Factions, and Eye of the North.

My main character...

Adan Rayen
Lvl: 20
Class: Ranger/Monk
Builds: Barrage, Trapper, Beast Master
Also, I'm looking for a decent guild. I was in one, but the moment I joined we went from 50+ members to me and the captain.

If I remember correctly, I still have the money from the guild's "treasury". The captain quit the game completely so I got the money. :P

Anyone can add me, I'm currently just trying to get my Norn rank up enough to get Norn Armor.

So should I start playing again?

I installed it again a few weeks ago, then uninstalled it yesterday. :P
Yeah, christmas is here, I think I'll start playing again, as long as there are some active peeps here. My cranium is a database for all things warriors, factions and prophecies if anyone needs help. ;)

I kinda regret disbanding my guild, like really regret it, because I had a hall, cape, xunlai and some other useless POS you cna get in any town. I really loved my cape, too......All in all, guilds are far too overrated, people put too much emphasis on the gameplay value guilds give you, which aside from GvG, is nothing.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I have a small guild (read 5 people with 2 active) and am looking for members.
so if anyone here who plays wants, I'll send an invite over :D

I'm going to be playing more during the break.  hopefully I'll get NF and EotN for christmas :P

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I suppose I will play over the break.  gonna re-install shit now.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
is GW windows OS only?

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
Yup, sorry. (Well, that's what it says on the back of the boxes. No mention of Macs)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
is GW windows OS only?

yeah, but if you have boot camp you're good to go

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
bootcamp in 7 days. :)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
bootcamp in 7 days. :)

sweet
I look forward to seeing you there ;)

Rep:
Level 88
Yo, I'm willing to get an invite to your guild NAMKCOR.

I still got a decent amount of money from my old guild, I think. So if you still need some upgrades for the hall, it should help. Not that they serve any real purpose though.

Invite "Adan Rayen" if you want. I'm active a decent amount of time.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
lol I don't even have a hall yet :x

adding

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
Add me too! It's 'Darico Strife'  :) See you in game lol.

Rep:
Level 88
Finally joined the guild. Nice cape. Much better than my last guild.

And I can donate like 30k or so to the guild. I'd be able to give more, but my friend got back his old guild and wants some money back.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I used to be in a guild that was mine, as in I was the leader, and I had a cape, and a guild hall with like 20k worth of stuff in it.  why didn't you guys want to join it before  :mad:
ps- make me an officer of the guild.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

added

Finally joined the guild. Nice cape. Much better than my last guild.

And I can donate like 30k or so to the guild. I'd be able to give more, but my friend got back his old guild and wants some money back.

I don't have a treasury or anything yet, still don't have a hall :/
so idk where you'd donate to lol

Rep:
Level 88

I could just give it to you or something. It'll be a few days before I'm able to get back online though.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

I could just give it to you or something. It'll be a few days before I'm able to get back online though.

that's fine then.

you need to get some kind of seal/emblem to get a hall right?

Rep:
Level 88
That's what costs the money. It was 16k last time I checked. You can get it if you go visit a hall. The person who sells it is normally somewhere near where you enter.

I might try to get online later tonight.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88

added

Thankies. I'll go on nowish.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
When I bought my hall it was 23k.  I have some money I could throw into the guild, I've been soloing HM for a while today.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
I'm afraid I don't have any money I can donate! I just got some of that relic armour stuff... =3

However, I'll help with anything else I can - just let me know! ^^

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'm afraid I don't have any money I can donate! I just got some of that relic armour stuff... =3

However, I'll help with anything else I can - just let me know! ^^

don't worry about it.

I'll probably get on later today.  Have a mission to do and such.

Rep:
Level 84
Well, if something fairly active is going on here, I'd certainly be happy to join the fun. Hell I'll even leave my current Guild if you guys are active enough. Emirpoen Guilty, Plasma Wight Diety, or Lord Emirpoen, take your pick of which one you want to add.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Well, if something fairly active is going on here, I'd certainly be happy to join the fun. Hell I'll even leave my current Guild if you guys are active enough. Emirpoen Guilty, Plasma Wight Diety, or Lord Emirpoen, take your pick of which one you want to add.

just lemme know if/when you want and I'll send the guild invite

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I don't even know which one of you I was helping tonight- hahahah

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I don't even know which one of you I was helping tonight- hahahah

me

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
:mad: :mad: I still have 5 days :mad:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ya...I had like 20K before I stopped playing, but I gave like 15 of it to a friend, and now I have 2K left....so no donations from me for now... =( Once I get my pet (less than two weeks I think) I'll be able to sell that thing and then get some more platinum. I sold my fourth year pet (on a different character) a while back and got like 44K for it. It was a white.  ;8

Anyway, I started a Ritualist, because I love Rt/N Minion Bomber so much on my heroes, I decided to try it out.
Really liking it so far. Going for survivor too....

4 days left!

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
You can sell your pets? How mean! How profitable! Who is it that buys them? lol

4 days left!

4 days left till what? Did I miss something?  :-X

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
What's that mean? lol.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
it means he can dual boot his Mac with Windows, and will be able to play GW with us.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
So what do you guys think of this year's Wintersday? Glad they finally added something new. EotN has become so crazy. Lots and lots of XP and rep and some money.
By the way, are we like only talking about guilds? I probably should have read the first post...  ::)

CHRISTMAS FTW!

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I don't have EotN so idk waht they're doing for christmas there.
I wonder if there's festivities going on in LA.

And no, we're not only talking about guilds

Rep:
Level 88
I haven't gotten to do much Wintersday-wise. I plan to hammer down and do some of those tomorrow afternoon.

This is actually the first Wintersday I've gotten to see, since last year I wasn't active at the time.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I was in LA for a minute or so, there's decorations up. Other than that, I avoided the main center, so idk.
Glad they brought back Dwayna vs. Grenth, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE it. Wintersday in July, I got like six successive wins! Got a lot of prizes from that. B)

Mainly playing my Rit, who's still in Shing Jea, but I'm gonna check out the snowball arena today, see if I have any lag in it. Got a fruit cake from a monster a couple days ago....that's about it. The drop rates on everything seem nuked; can anyone confirm this?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I've been too busy farming and actually doing things to pay attention to the festivities.  On a sidenote, I got like 20 fruit cakes and a lot of egg nog.  I PREFER MONEY DAMNIT

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I've been too busy farming and actually doing things to pay attention to the festivities.  On a sidenote, I got like 20 fruit cakes and a lot of egg nog.  I PREFER MONEY DAMNIT

I feel the exact same way.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
wheee my main hit 20 today and SJR pretty much got us our hall!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
=o     I wanna play ._.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'm always on when nobody else is, lol  ;8

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm probably going to join in on this, too. Maybe.

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, so if anyone has Eye of the North and wants to get Norn rep meet up with me, cause that's about all I'm doing at the moment. >.> Norn ranger armor is awesome looking.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I don't know what that meannnnns. But...I'll go with you... in like...a week.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Yeah, so if anyone has Eye of the North and wants to get Norn rep meet up with me, cause that's about all I'm doing at the moment. >.> Norn ranger armor is awesome looking.

This is all I've been doing.  I'm going to get silver eagle armor for my warrior.

Rep:
Level 88
I'd probably be further along in doing that if I didn't get distracted so easily. I'm only Norn rank 3, so its gonna take me forever to get there.

Also, I don't mind helping anyone out, so just ask. As long as it isn't Nightfall, I can help.

Also, I can do most runs, save for Droks and some other later-game runs.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

it'd be cool to have you around, holk :3

Also, I don't mind helping anyone out, so just ask. As long as it isn't Nightfall, I can help.

don't have NF?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
As I'm sure anyone who has met me in-game is aware, I'm usually always able and willing to help you guys out. 

Rep:
Level 88
My goal is to get NF sometime this week, but no promises.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
As I'm sure anyone who has met me in-game is aware, I'm usually always able and willing to help you guys out. 

Bio is really helpful; he helped me get my first pair of Max armor and helped me ascend.  :D

I can help out with pretty much anything, Beaten Factions and Prophecies, and am once mission away from the final mission in both EotN and Nightfall. (Positive about NF, not entirely sure about EotN)
Will also be willing to help grind for Rep. It's a long and tedious process, but the armor is worth it. I got r5 Asuran over the summer, like three days of straight farming. I think getting Norn and Deldrimor is supposed to be easier, but dunno.
(Also have 80% of tyria explored and going for 100%, I can also run to a lot of places, can't do droks, but could do LA to beacon's perch a long time ago)

it'd be cool to have you around, holk :3

don't have NF?

Yes to both of those!

EDIT: adding a picture, thanks to namkcor for pointing it out to me.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 06:41:04 PM by SirJackRex »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
lol, three gays of straight :P

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I got banned for three days for swearing.  What a bunch of fucking faggots people are.  Why is there a swearban, if people can turn their swear filter on or off?!  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Roffle. I'm not surprised.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
It just doesn't make sense to have a ban for that, and also give people a swear filter they can have on or off.  Fucking stupid.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
heh, I know what you mean, pointless stuff.
but some people just need every excuse to complain.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
bah, well it's made me have to stop playing for like 72 hours.  Shit sucks  ;9

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Wow, bio, that really sucks. I actually do agree with you that a swearing ban is kind of dumb if there's a filter.

In other news, NAM was kind enough to give me a free trial of this, so I'm going to try it out. Barring any mid-game freeze-ups, that is.  :mad:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I have like 16 more hours of ban time.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I have like 16 more hours of ban time.

That blows.

I always wondered the same thing, seeing people complain on the wiki about being banned for swearing. By default it's turned on, if you're really that curious abotu what the asterisks stand for, it's your fault for turning it off, not theirs for swearing.

The Underworld Snowball quest is really hard, at least with Warrior, his skill doesn't help at all. Unless you're like one adren away from megaball, why would you even use it to begin with?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
My brother is going to be joining in on this.
He plays/ed WoW, but he was watching me run my Dervish today and apparently was suddenly interested.  So we'll have a N/E joining the guild as of later tonight.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
oh wow this thing has been totally revived!

My name is Rickas Trannyth
Warrior/Monk

Just got proph endgame sword and shield  ^-^

Upgraded my account to all 4 versions pewpew

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
My god do you still play this?

I have been around the game for years since it launched. I finished nearly everything and i was away for so long, i might just give it another shot.

Add me to friends: Aidan Adelbern

If you catch me online, send me a guild invite, I'm guildless and need to have someone to talk to while i play :P I don't like being all alone in a social environment.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
cool, sending invite :3

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Probably be more active, got a trial of eve online...so I kinda want to play that for a bit, it's an interesting game, I like the character customization and stuff, and the graphics are nice, but other than that....It's not really fun, per se. More of a really elaborate sim.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Probably be more active, got a trial of eve online...so I kinda want to play that for a bit, it's an interesting game, I like the character customization and stuff, and the graphics are nice, but other than that....It's not really fun, per se. More of a really elaborate sim.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

AHahahahahahahaha, that's very true.

I got a prince rurik mini for my warrior's first birthday. =3
Guru says it's worth 20-40K, but I might just keep it.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
My god do you still play this?

I have been around the game for years since it launched. I finished nearly everything and i was away for so long, i might just give it another shot.

Add me to friends: Aidan Adelbern

If you catch me online, send me a guild invite, I'm guildless and need to have someone to talk to while i play :P I don't like being all alone in a social environment.

Aidan, wtf is up? I remember playing with you a LOOOOOONG time ago.

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
yep, ages ago. :P I haven't touched it since i spent some time in WoW with my classmates.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
hehe, Dervishes are fun.  Just hit 11 with mine today :D

edit: I also have another 14 day free trial that is up for grabs.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 11:47:22 PM by NAMKCOR »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Even with concise descriptions, dervish skill descriptions are pretty long.

Congrats on getting NF! Is the only game you need EotN now?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

nah I got 'em all.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

nah I got 'em all.

Sweet, maybe I'll make a new Paragon to go through NF with you. Mine is 20, but I don't really like him all that much. Or I'll keep him and make a Ranger. Dunno.

edit: your reply was inside the quotes ;)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 01:16:16 AM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Get MOX now.  He is the best hero ever.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
did that the day I got it.

Sweet, maybe I'll make a new Paragon to go through NF with you. Mine is 20, but I don't really like him all that much. Or I'll keep him and make a Ranger. Dunno.

I'm already at the first mission.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Technically, the first mission is the corsair mission, since it counts towards the protector title, but I can get to the diggings one in a matter of hours.

Also, you accepted the reward for that one where you go test the new sword with the guy? If you abandon it once you get 10 kills you can keep getting it over and over, and have him kill higher level monsters, and if he's in a mob, regardless of how many he's killed, he kill the rest. That paired with the bounty and the scroll of +50% exp, you get massive amounts of EXP. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast leveling.
All you need to do is attack the enemy he's attacking once, so you can get the exp, and since he's an ally, he doesn't get any exp from the kill. ;)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Rex helped us get aligned to Kurz, so I'm going to talk to an alliance leader I met to get us in \o/

Alliance Get \o/

START RECRUITING >8U
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 10:03:00 PM by NAMKCOR »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I've been doing PvP and so far have given our guild a good 10k faction ;8

also bio, I de-opped you for inactivity, but then you logged in earlier, so I re-opped you lol

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I've been doing PvP and so far have given our guild a good 10k faction ;8

also bio, I de-opped you for inactivity, but then you logged in earlier, so I re-opped you lol

AB'ing?
Once you get to House zu Heltzer, you can trade in faction earned on characters for items and stuff. 4K is like one amber chunk, great if you're going for the armor.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
5k per Amber, and yeah AB.  I'm going for the Kurz, but going for Asuran prestige on my 'sin.
Been doing pretty good as a Fox or Barrage 'sin, I'm trying to get better as a mesmer.

I'm at the 'trouble in the sewers' or w/e quest, so not too far from being able to get 'journey to HzH'

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
What are re-opp and de-opp?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
What are re-opp and de-opp?

IRCspeak for officer :|

...I still have that 14 day trial.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
well, half our members are inactive, recruits don't stay, and the whole alliance went 'bye bye'.  I'm going to talk to someone about merging our guild with theirs :/

what do you guys think?

I really don't want to, but all the good endgame is cut off unless we have active members :/
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 02:02:55 PM by NAMKCOR »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
well, half our members are inactive, recruits don't stay, and the whole alliance went 'bye bye'.  I'm going to talk to someone about merging our guild with theirs :/

what do you guys think?

I really don't want to, but all the good endgame is cut off unless we have active members :/

Wait, is this the new alliance or previous? I reinstalled windows, so gotta reinstall GW too.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
the old one, this was posted a while ago.

in other news, I beat Proph last night.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Sweet, congrats!

What weapon did you pick?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Sweet, congrats!

What weapon did you pick?

Deldrimor Fast Casting Staff

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'm sorry but I must bump this.

They're giving away a free Xunlai storage tab until the 31st, and it's also the fourth anniversary of GW tomorrow.
In addition I finally got a Survivor and have been really active the past couple weeks, playing through Prophecies with my Survivor before I go and grind hard to get Legendary Survivor and shoot for Norn Armor, which is a grindfest again, although I can't risk doing them together.

Also Nam, you're totally right, Aurora Glade's bonus is really easy if you choke the center bridge and snare the runners. So far haven't missed  a bonus except for Frost Gate which is because the NPC died or got stuck :X. Gonna ascend soon so I can get Dervish as a secondary for my Ranger, still have to do the Crystal Desert Missions which have really annoying bonuses. =(

Anyone else still play this?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'm sorry but I must bump this.

They're giving away a free Xunlai storage tab until the 31st, and it's also the fourth anniversary of GW tomorrow.
In addition I finally got a Survivor and have been really active the past couple weeks, playing through Prophecies with my Survivor before I go and grind hard to get Legendary Survivor and shoot for Norn Armor, which is a grindfest again, although I can't risk doing them together.

Also Nam, you're totally right, Aurora Glade's bonus is really easy if you choke the center bridge and snare the runners. So far haven't missed  a bonus except for Frost Gate which is because the NPC died or got stuck :X. Gonna ascend soon so I can get Dervish as a secondary for my Ranger, still have to do the Crystal Desert Missions which have really annoying bonuses. =(

Anyone else still play this?

I haven't logged in for a little bit, but I pop in now and again to do some PvP or work some on my Ranger.  I've been playing FFXI a lot on weekends, and nothing at all during the week.  I'll probably jump on sometime next week now :P

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, I justed started a PvP Warrior because I don't want to spend butt loads of cash for new sets of armor that  I'm not even sure I'll like the build they go with.

I'm having tons of trouble getting the free Xunlai pane, I have an NCsoft account, I forgot my password, went through resetting it, tried to log in a couple times an it failed all the times, going to try the process again. ~.~

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I got the pane :)

4th year miniatures? :O
how do I get my paws on one of those?

edit: I usually use my 'sin for PvP but sometimes fast nuking is fun with my mes
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 04:03:40 AM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I don't know how you can continue to play when you can't port a character over to Guild Wars 2, and anywhere I go, it takes like 20 minutes to assemble a team for goddamn anything.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I don't know how you can continue to play when you can't port a character over to Guild Wars 2, and anywhere I go, it takes like 20 minutes to assemble a team for goddamn anything.

GW2 isn't even out yet....and it's set 250 years AFTER EotN (which is a sequel to Prophecies and that's like 25 before EotN), I expect my character to be dead by then. Hell, I'm barely expecting GW2 to be as good as Gw.
I haven't played in a while (my router died and had no back up ether that would reach) but a few weeks ago it was still active. It's not like year one, but it's not dead.