RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Baccano!

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

I've seen 14 episodes so far, and I couldn't be more amazed if I wanted to.

Baccano! is a prime example of excellent storytelling. Set in prohibition-era 1930s, there are a handful of people who are immortal. A robbery takes place on a train with several different murderous people on board. A mafia turf war is going on. An old man is out looking to re-create the elixir that grants eternal life. All of these events are connected and all of the characters involved are connected too, whether they realize it or not. There is no one main character, as numerous people are given just as much attention. The music is great. The action is great. The plot is gripping, and they deliver it in fragments for you to piece together. It originates from a series of light novels that I cannot wait to read.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hFe3Gr9U30" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hFe3Gr9U30</a>

Disregard the way Funimation highlights the action in that trailer. It's just a marketing ploy to get people interested. There's much more TO the show than violence. Just give it a shot, you'll love it.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 08:38:28 PM by Animefan »

Rep:
Level 76
~I am your worst nightmare~
2010 Most Immature Member
wow I must watch that, I never heard of this anime until now thanks.  :lol:
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
I think I heard the name once (the stylized "A" looks very familiar) but never seen.

Totally checking it out, thanks for the share! :cow:

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10