RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guild Wars [Revived]

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Wow, bio, that really sucks. I actually do agree with you that a swearing ban is kind of dumb if there's a filter.

In other news, NAM was kind enough to give me a free trial of this, so I'm going to try it out. Barring any mid-game freeze-ups, that is.  :mad:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I have like 16 more hours of ban time.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I have like 16 more hours of ban time.

That blows.

I always wondered the same thing, seeing people complain on the wiki about being banned for swearing. By default it's turned on, if you're really that curious abotu what the asterisks stand for, it's your fault for turning it off, not theirs for swearing.

The Underworld Snowball quest is really hard, at least with Warrior, his skill doesn't help at all. Unless you're like one adren away from megaball, why would you even use it to begin with?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
My brother is going to be joining in on this.
He plays/ed WoW, but he was watching me run my Dervish today and apparently was suddenly interested.  So we'll have a N/E joining the guild as of later tonight.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
oh wow this thing has been totally revived!

My name is Rickas Trannyth
Warrior/Monk

Just got proph endgame sword and shield  ^-^

Upgraded my account to all 4 versions pewpew

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
My god do you still play this?

I have been around the game for years since it launched. I finished nearly everything and i was away for so long, i might just give it another shot.

Add me to friends: Aidan Adelbern

If you catch me online, send me a guild invite, I'm guildless and need to have someone to talk to while i play :P I don't like being all alone in a social environment.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
cool, sending invite :3

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Probably be more active, got a trial of eve online...so I kinda want to play that for a bit, it's an interesting game, I like the character customization and stuff, and the graphics are nice, but other than that....It's not really fun, per se. More of a really elaborate sim.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Probably be more active, got a trial of eve online...so I kinda want to play that for a bit, it's an interesting game, I like the character customization and stuff, and the graphics are nice, but other than that....It's not really fun, per se. More of a really elaborate sim.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

AHahahahahahahaha, that's very true.

I got a prince rurik mini for my warrior's first birthday. =3
Guru says it's worth 20-40K, but I might just keep it.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
My god do you still play this?

I have been around the game for years since it launched. I finished nearly everything and i was away for so long, i might just give it another shot.

Add me to friends: Aidan Adelbern

If you catch me online, send me a guild invite, I'm guildless and need to have someone to talk to while i play :P I don't like being all alone in a social environment.

Aidan, wtf is up? I remember playing with you a LOOOOOONG time ago.

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
yep, ages ago. :P I haven't touched it since i spent some time in WoW with my classmates.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
hehe, Dervishes are fun.  Just hit 11 with mine today :D

edit: I also have another 14 day free trial that is up for grabs.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 11:47:22 PM by NAMKCOR »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Even with concise descriptions, dervish skill descriptions are pretty long.

Congrats on getting NF! Is the only game you need EotN now?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

nah I got 'em all.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

nah I got 'em all.

Sweet, maybe I'll make a new Paragon to go through NF with you. Mine is 20, but I don't really like him all that much. Or I'll keep him and make a Ranger. Dunno.

edit: your reply was inside the quotes ;)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 01:16:16 AM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Get MOX now.  He is the best hero ever.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
did that the day I got it.

Sweet, maybe I'll make a new Paragon to go through NF with you. Mine is 20, but I don't really like him all that much. Or I'll keep him and make a Ranger. Dunno.

I'm already at the first mission.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Technically, the first mission is the corsair mission, since it counts towards the protector title, but I can get to the diggings one in a matter of hours.

Also, you accepted the reward for that one where you go test the new sword with the guy? If you abandon it once you get 10 kills you can keep getting it over and over, and have him kill higher level monsters, and if he's in a mob, regardless of how many he's killed, he kill the rest. That paired with the bounty and the scroll of +50% exp, you get massive amounts of EXP. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast leveling.
All you need to do is attack the enemy he's attacking once, so you can get the exp, and since he's an ally, he doesn't get any exp from the kill. ;)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Rex helped us get aligned to Kurz, so I'm going to talk to an alliance leader I met to get us in \o/

Alliance Get \o/

START RECRUITING >8U
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 10:03:00 PM by NAMKCOR »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I've been doing PvP and so far have given our guild a good 10k faction ;8

also bio, I de-opped you for inactivity, but then you logged in earlier, so I re-opped you lol

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I've been doing PvP and so far have given our guild a good 10k faction ;8

also bio, I de-opped you for inactivity, but then you logged in earlier, so I re-opped you lol

AB'ing?
Once you get to House zu Heltzer, you can trade in faction earned on characters for items and stuff. 4K is like one amber chunk, great if you're going for the armor.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
5k per Amber, and yeah AB.  I'm going for the Kurz, but going for Asuran prestige on my 'sin.
Been doing pretty good as a Fox or Barrage 'sin, I'm trying to get better as a mesmer.

I'm at the 'trouble in the sewers' or w/e quest, so not too far from being able to get 'journey to HzH'

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
What are re-opp and de-opp?