RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guild Wars [Revived]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
lol I don't even have a hall yet :x

adding

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Add me too! It's 'Darico Strife'  :) See you in game lol.

Rep:
Level 88
Finally joined the guild. Nice cape. Much better than my last guild.

And I can donate like 30k or so to the guild. I'd be able to give more, but my friend got back his old guild and wants some money back.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I used to be in a guild that was mine, as in I was the leader, and I had a cape, and a guild hall with like 20k worth of stuff in it.  why didn't you guys want to join it before  :mad:
ps- make me an officer of the guild.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

added

Finally joined the guild. Nice cape. Much better than my last guild.

And I can donate like 30k or so to the guild. I'd be able to give more, but my friend got back his old guild and wants some money back.

I don't have a treasury or anything yet, still don't have a hall :/
so idk where you'd donate to lol

Rep:
Level 88

I could just give it to you or something. It'll be a few days before I'm able to get back online though.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

I could just give it to you or something. It'll be a few days before I'm able to get back online though.

that's fine then.

you need to get some kind of seal/emblem to get a hall right?

Rep:
Level 88
That's what costs the money. It was 16k last time I checked. You can get it if you go visit a hall. The person who sells it is normally somewhere near where you enter.

I might try to get online later tonight.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88

added

Thankies. I'll go on nowish.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
When I bought my hall it was 23k.  I have some money I could throw into the guild, I've been soloing HM for a while today.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
I'm afraid I don't have any money I can donate! I just got some of that relic armour stuff... =3

However, I'll help with anything else I can - just let me know! ^^

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'm afraid I don't have any money I can donate! I just got some of that relic armour stuff... =3

However, I'll help with anything else I can - just let me know! ^^

don't worry about it.

I'll probably get on later today.  Have a mission to do and such.

Rep:
Level 84
Well, if something fairly active is going on here, I'd certainly be happy to join the fun. Hell I'll even leave my current Guild if you guys are active enough. Emirpoen Guilty, Plasma Wight Diety, or Lord Emirpoen, take your pick of which one you want to add.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Well, if something fairly active is going on here, I'd certainly be happy to join the fun. Hell I'll even leave my current Guild if you guys are active enough. Emirpoen Guilty, Plasma Wight Diety, or Lord Emirpoen, take your pick of which one you want to add.

just lemme know if/when you want and I'll send the guild invite

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I don't even know which one of you I was helping tonight- hahahah

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I don't even know which one of you I was helping tonight- hahahah

me

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
:mad: :mad: I still have 5 days :mad:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Ya...I had like 20K before I stopped playing, but I gave like 15 of it to a friend, and now I have 2K left....so no donations from me for now... =( Once I get my pet (less than two weeks I think) I'll be able to sell that thing and then get some more platinum. I sold my fourth year pet (on a different character) a while back and got like 44K for it. It was a white.  ;8

Anyway, I started a Ritualist, because I love Rt/N Minion Bomber so much on my heroes, I decided to try it out.
Really liking it so far. Going for survivor too....

4 days left!

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
You can sell your pets? How mean! How profitable! Who is it that buys them? lol

4 days left!

4 days left till what? Did I miss something?  :-X

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
What's that mean? lol.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
it means he can dual boot his Mac with Windows, and will be able to play GW with us.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009