RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guild Wars [Revived]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
What are re-opp and de-opp?

IRCspeak for officer :|

...I still have that 14 day trial.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
well, half our members are inactive, recruits don't stay, and the whole alliance went 'bye bye'.  I'm going to talk to someone about merging our guild with theirs :/

what do you guys think?

I really don't want to, but all the good endgame is cut off unless we have active members :/
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 02:02:55 PM by NAMKCOR »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
well, half our members are inactive, recruits don't stay, and the whole alliance went 'bye bye'.  I'm going to talk to someone about merging our guild with theirs :/

what do you guys think?

I really don't want to, but all the good endgame is cut off unless we have active members :/

Wait, is this the new alliance or previous? I reinstalled windows, so gotta reinstall GW too.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
the old one, this was posted a while ago.

in other news, I beat Proph last night.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Sweet, congrats!

What weapon did you pick?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Sweet, congrats!

What weapon did you pick?

Deldrimor Fast Casting Staff

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'm sorry but I must bump this.

They're giving away a free Xunlai storage tab until the 31st, and it's also the fourth anniversary of GW tomorrow.
In addition I finally got a Survivor and have been really active the past couple weeks, playing through Prophecies with my Survivor before I go and grind hard to get Legendary Survivor and shoot for Norn Armor, which is a grindfest again, although I can't risk doing them together.

Also Nam, you're totally right, Aurora Glade's bonus is really easy if you choke the center bridge and snare the runners. So far haven't missed  a bonus except for Frost Gate which is because the NPC died or got stuck :X. Gonna ascend soon so I can get Dervish as a secondary for my Ranger, still have to do the Crystal Desert Missions which have really annoying bonuses. =(

Anyone else still play this?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'm sorry but I must bump this.

They're giving away a free Xunlai storage tab until the 31st, and it's also the fourth anniversary of GW tomorrow.
In addition I finally got a Survivor and have been really active the past couple weeks, playing through Prophecies with my Survivor before I go and grind hard to get Legendary Survivor and shoot for Norn Armor, which is a grindfest again, although I can't risk doing them together.

Also Nam, you're totally right, Aurora Glade's bonus is really easy if you choke the center bridge and snare the runners. So far haven't missed  a bonus except for Frost Gate which is because the NPC died or got stuck :X. Gonna ascend soon so I can get Dervish as a secondary for my Ranger, still have to do the Crystal Desert Missions which have really annoying bonuses. =(

Anyone else still play this?

I haven't logged in for a little bit, but I pop in now and again to do some PvP or work some on my Ranger.  I've been playing FFXI a lot on weekends, and nothing at all during the week.  I'll probably jump on sometime next week now :P

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, I justed started a PvP Warrior because I don't want to spend butt loads of cash for new sets of armor that  I'm not even sure I'll like the build they go with.

I'm having tons of trouble getting the free Xunlai pane, I have an NCsoft account, I forgot my password, went through resetting it, tried to log in a couple times an it failed all the times, going to try the process again. ~.~

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I got the pane :)

4th year miniatures? :O
how do I get my paws on one of those?

edit: I usually use my 'sin for PvP but sometimes fast nuking is fun with my mes
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 04:03:40 AM by NAMKCOR »

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I don't know how you can continue to play when you can't port a character over to Guild Wars 2, and anywhere I go, it takes like 20 minutes to assemble a team for goddamn anything.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I don't know how you can continue to play when you can't port a character over to Guild Wars 2, and anywhere I go, it takes like 20 minutes to assemble a team for goddamn anything.

GW2 isn't even out yet....and it's set 250 years AFTER EotN (which is a sequel to Prophecies and that's like 25 before EotN), I expect my character to be dead by then. Hell, I'm barely expecting GW2 to be as good as Gw.
I haven't played in a while (my router died and had no back up ether that would reach) but a few weeks ago it was still active. It's not like year one, but it's not dead.