RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guild Wars [Revived]

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
So what do you guys think of this year's Wintersday? Glad they finally added something new. EotN has become so crazy. Lots and lots of XP and rep and some money.
By the way, are we like only talking about guilds? I probably should have read the first post...  ::)

CHRISTMAS FTW!

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I don't have EotN so idk waht they're doing for christmas there.
I wonder if there's festivities going on in LA.

And no, we're not only talking about guilds

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
I haven't gotten to do much Wintersday-wise. I plan to hammer down and do some of those tomorrow afternoon.

This is actually the first Wintersday I've gotten to see, since last year I wasn't active at the time.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I was in LA for a minute or so, there's decorations up. Other than that, I avoided the main center, so idk.
Glad they brought back Dwayna vs. Grenth, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE it. Wintersday in July, I got like six successive wins! Got a lot of prizes from that. B)

Mainly playing my Rit, who's still in Shing Jea, but I'm gonna check out the snowball arena today, see if I have any lag in it. Got a fruit cake from a monster a couple days ago....that's about it. The drop rates on everything seem nuked; can anyone confirm this?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I've been too busy farming and actually doing things to pay attention to the festivities.  On a sidenote, I got like 20 fruit cakes and a lot of egg nog.  I PREFER MONEY DAMNIT

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I've been too busy farming and actually doing things to pay attention to the festivities.  On a sidenote, I got like 20 fruit cakes and a lot of egg nog.  I PREFER MONEY DAMNIT

I feel the exact same way.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
wheee my main hit 20 today and SJR pretty much got us our hall!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
=o     I wanna play ._.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'm always on when nobody else is, lol  ;8

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm probably going to join in on this, too. Maybe.

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, so if anyone has Eye of the North and wants to get Norn rep meet up with me, cause that's about all I'm doing at the moment. >.> Norn ranger armor is awesome looking.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I don't know what that meannnnns. But...I'll go with you... in like...a week.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Yeah, so if anyone has Eye of the North and wants to get Norn rep meet up with me, cause that's about all I'm doing at the moment. >.> Norn ranger armor is awesome looking.

This is all I've been doing.  I'm going to get silver eagle armor for my warrior.

Rep:
Level 88
I'd probably be further along in doing that if I didn't get distracted so easily. I'm only Norn rank 3, so its gonna take me forever to get there.

Also, I don't mind helping anyone out, so just ask. As long as it isn't Nightfall, I can help.

Also, I can do most runs, save for Droks and some other later-game runs.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

it'd be cool to have you around, holk :3

Also, I don't mind helping anyone out, so just ask. As long as it isn't Nightfall, I can help.

don't have NF?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
As I'm sure anyone who has met me in-game is aware, I'm usually always able and willing to help you guys out. 

Rep:
Level 88
My goal is to get NF sometime this week, but no promises.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
As I'm sure anyone who has met me in-game is aware, I'm usually always able and willing to help you guys out. 

Bio is really helpful; he helped me get my first pair of Max armor and helped me ascend.  :D

I can help out with pretty much anything, Beaten Factions and Prophecies, and am once mission away from the final mission in both EotN and Nightfall. (Positive about NF, not entirely sure about EotN)
Will also be willing to help grind for Rep. It's a long and tedious process, but the armor is worth it. I got r5 Asuran over the summer, like three days of straight farming. I think getting Norn and Deldrimor is supposed to be easier, but dunno.
(Also have 80% of tyria explored and going for 100%, I can also run to a lot of places, can't do droks, but could do LA to beacon's perch a long time ago)

it'd be cool to have you around, holk :3

don't have NF?

Yes to both of those!

EDIT: adding a picture, thanks to namkcor for pointing it out to me.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 06:41:04 PM by SirJackRex »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
lol, three gays of straight :P

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I got banned for three days for swearing.  What a bunch of fucking faggots people are.  Why is there a swearban, if people can turn their swear filter on or off?!  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Roffle. I'm not surprised.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
It just doesn't make sense to have a ban for that, and also give people a swear filter they can have on or off.  Fucking stupid.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
heh, I know what you mean, pointless stuff.
but some people just need every excuse to complain.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
bah, well it's made me have to stop playing for like 72 hours.  Shit sucks  ;9