RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Free Character Art (CLOSED)

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
woot more requests. I'll work on these tomorrow morning (3AM as i write this).

BTW, After Wednesday i'll be away until the 31st. You can leave requests but i'll only get to them after that.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Wow, it seems you have a talent for drawing these.
Great job !

I wish I have tablet....

BTW, can you do Free Concept Monster Art ?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
If it's not complex, i can try my hand at it.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
....okay then.

How about a simple slime with a melting-like face ?

Rep:
Level 87
....okay then.

How about a simple slime with a melting-like face ?

Sure thing, You'll have to wait a while though, I'll eb away for the rest of the week. Working out of town for 4 days, no internet or computer for me there ;_;

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Make this NAO!
J/k.
Rofl.

Male, 13 yo.
Kind looking face, but aggresive.
Hair is 4-6 inches. Rough.

Oh, and I want a full set of this, since you're not only doing faces.
Character Set, and a Face.
Oh, and can you color the face and character set? If it's not too much work.

Colors:
Eyes are brown, Hair is black, roughly shaped, like an uhh, how do they call it again? Indian? Like those bow and arrow guys in the Westerns.
Skin is brownish, he has some paint on his face. You can do whatever you want on that.

Well, that's about it.

And yes, I have patience since you're out of town.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I'll only do sketch, won't do colored stuff unless you provide me something in exchange.

If you want to trade for services, i'll be needing some for my own project: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19142.0.html

I don't think he does sprites either, though I'm not sure.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Oh Well, I'll wait.

Rep:
Level 87
From one artist to another, it looks like you draw one eye and then flip it since the reflections of the light are on the opposite sides of of the eyes. Which is unusual as light is usually on the same side of the eye.

Rep:
Level 87
I'm back home, so now I can finish the requests :D

I'll get to work on them ASAP.

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Wow, you sir is very good at drawing!
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Rep:
Level 87
wow, you draw very well! I've drawn for a long time, and I've never been able to get my lines that nice!

thinky ya take one more?

Male, around 20, 21
short hair (chin length)
serious looking

if you color this, I can...make you a map, or a battle animation. (that one may take a while, though.)

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
Hmmm...this is pretty good stuff!

If you're still taking requests:

Two males, both around 17-18, faceset setup for RM2k3
1)semi-short hair (dunno how to explain...seen Cloud from Advent Children?  Not as spiky though), glasses, kind of a thin face, eyes like he's always thinking, kinda mysterious, if you can imagine it think "icy"
2)long hair (down to...hmm...the back of the jawbone, covering his ears), kinda think "pyromaniac to the extreme".  All I can really say...I'm not very good at describing faces.

I'll color them the way I need them.  Your artwork is awesome!  I draw too but I SUCK at drawing faces...i'm better off at drawing dragons and weapons.

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
1) sounds this guy:

with short hair, and

2) this guy:

with long hair.

No, I did NOT draw the second. (it's a character from FE) but I did draw the first
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 12:24:20 AM by da good king »

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
Not quite what I'm looking for, though the facial features are very close to what I had in mind, but did you draw those by hand?  That's really good! 

Rep:
Level 87
wow, so many. i think i need to make all of these soon :S

things are piling up around here.

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
yep but I can wait.  I'm going on vacation tomorrow so you've got...what...at least a week I believe before I start working on my stuff again, but even then I don't need it for a while.  Still working out stat stuff for the characters.

Rep:
Level 87
Not quite what I'm looking for, though the facial features are very close to what I had in mind, but did you draw those by hand?  That's really good! 
well, not drawn by hand, but by mouse, yeah. The first one anyway. Portraits use to be my thing, till I got........lazy.......
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 12:53:04 AM by da good king »

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
by hand, by mouse, same diff on the computer.  But still that's WAY better than what I can do.  Humans and faces are my weakest point.  I can do 2k3 charsets (to an extent) but other than that, don't ask me to draw people. 

Zeldrak, about how long does it take you to do one sketch?  Just curious.

Rep:
Level 87
depending on the detail i give to one. A quick face sketch like the ones i do for you guys usually takes me 30 minutes, or less.

Rep:
Level 87
that's...frigin amazing. I have a bad habit of taking too much care with my drawings and detailing as much as possible, even if it's just a "draw cuz ur bored in school" type picture.

Rep:
Level 87
can i get a face set of this character? thanks

pm me when you are done

Rep:
Level 88
Menu & Battle System Guru
Hey man, you're work is gooorgeous. I was wondering if you'd be willing to do some original faces for my game MF: Chain Reaction. Here's the link, lemme know if you're interested!

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12891.0.html

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
That artwork is great! What would be really nice would be matching character sets for somne of these people. You should consider teaming up with someone.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 87
It's always darkest before morning
too hot XD