RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Free Character Art (CLOSED)

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
.: REQUEST :.

5 Face Portraits: 100 x 100 pixels.

Use this character set:

I want one face where he is happy, one where he is normal, one where he is angry, one where he is surprised (in a bad way), and one where his eyes are on fire and he looks mad.

Now if you could color them, I would appreciate it.

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
I should really point out that i do have a real life. lol

I need time for these, which I am certainly not have had for the past week.

I'm sure everyone wants me to make some, but please be patient I'm working on a first come, first serve basis. So, no more than 1 request per person until I complete the 1st request.

Rep:
Level 87
Mine is just 1 request, right?
That other one; leave it.

Rep:
Level 87
I should really point out that i do have a real life. lol

I need time for these, which I am certainly not have had for the past week.

I'm sure everyone wants me to make some, but please be patient I'm working on a first come, first serve basis. So, no more than 1 request per person until I complete the 1st request.

no kidding. being pressured always makes my work worse, so you have all the time in the world! If anyone needs their request done now, they should've posted a separate request or started a recruit thread for artists.

you can also put my request near last if you need to,  because I might be recruiting a graphic artist some time soon here.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 08:01:56 PM by da good king »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

I think yours is 5 requests, actually.

As for mine, you can do that one last. I do not need it for quite a while.

Rep:
Level 87
after i'm done with these requests I'm going to change the rules. Don't worry, it'll still be free.

Rep:
Level 87
amazingly enough

Rep:
Level 87

It is as good as 1 request, it isn't that difficult to change mouth's, or eyes to an other emotion!

Rep:
Level 89

It is as good as 1 request, it isn't that difficult to change mouth's, or eyes to an other emotion!

if its so easy why cant he just make you a face and you change them?

Rep:
Level 87

if its so easy why cant he just make you a face and you change them?

He has talent, I don't.
:shoop: on shadowdude

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Spoiler for:
Ok, so Im requesting two battlers good luck with these :P

Face:bushy messy hair; any color you want it to be lol honestly.  Big eyes again any color u want but make it realistic. smaller size nose, serious look on his face.

By that last thing Im assuming u know i want it colored :P

Body Skinnyish but not too skinny, I'll let u play with the clothes i dont want him badass but not nerdy either. like b;ack pants and some sort of shirt.

Special If u can can u make like a glowwing ball of energy comming out of one of his hands?

Kk next battler is almost the same, basicly a bit of a nerdyier version of the other dude.

Face: A more laid back look on his face like happy same hair color and style same eyes.

Body Same as other one but more nerdier looking.

Special Same energy ball but not holding it up with one hand, like with both hands together infront of him

Ok hope thats not too much trouble. Please if ure gunna do this, fucking do it please, dont do like one with no colour and say ok all i need to do is add the colour and do the other one and never get to it, its either do it or forget it :P because if u start and dont finsih i'll nag ure ass untill u do :P

Thanks. I've seen ure wrok so i know you can do an amazing job.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 03:57:49 PM by keyblade_bearer »

Rep:
Level 87

Ok hope thats not too much trouble. Please if ure gunna do this, fucking do it please, dont do like one with no colour and say ok all i need to do is add the colour and do the other one and never get to it, its either do it or forget it :P because if u start and dont finsih i'll nag ure ass untill u do :P

Thanks. I've seen ure wrok so i know you can do an amazing job.

So this is the best example on how tyo NOT request me.

I've been working my ass off in real life, and as such don't have the fuckin' time to color stuff.

If you want it colored in the first place, fucking show me anything that you can exchange services for.

READ FIRST POST BEFORE REQUESTING FUCKING DAMMIT.

[/rant]

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Shit shit!

Lol, guess I fucked up, oh well...

I saw your game thread and I dunno exactly I can do, mappings taken so I guess Im fucked :P

Thanks anyways.

Rep:
Level 87
For the exchange thing, rep?
Just tell me how much.

Rep:
Level 87
For the exchange thing, rep?
Just tell me how much.

I never asked for rep in the forum. I just don't see a use for it.

Rep me if you think it's correct, I'm not asking for it.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Can I request a face portrait? :\
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
Kami130, here's your's.

Sorry i took this much time.

next is coming.

Rep:
Level 87
Here's modern algebra's request from page 1.

Hope you like it. Took me little time, finished it now, just because i had free time now :D

2 down, lots to go.

Rep:
Level 87
....okay then.

How about a simple slime with a melting-like face ?

Done

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Kami130, here's your's.

Sorry i took this much time.

next is coming.

thanks, this is awsome..if only my drawing was this good lol
Current project. GAIA
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19136.msg240888.html#msg240888
Overall    05.00%
Graphics 01.0%
Music      00.05%
Story      15.00%
Gmeplay 02.00%
JOIN!!

Rep:
Level 87
quick ?: who is Ivy?

Rep:
Level 87

Ivy is both my gfirlfriend in real life and a character in my story :D

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

No wonder you drew her so prettily. XD Looks like she would go great with your avatar, amirite?

Rep:
Level 87

No wonder you drew her so prettily. XD Looks like she would go great with your avatar, amirite?

uarerite