RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Free Character Art (CLOSED)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Can I still request one? :\
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Thanks. :D

Can I get a female with long, thick hair. Not the thin, weak hair, you know? It is mostly straight, a bit wavy in places. She should be smirking, not like evil smirk, just a smile. But, I know you don't want to give out color pics, but I need her skin darker. I don't mind about the rest of the color, her skin is just sort of india dark, you know?

: D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
That looks awesome. Great work.

Rep:
Level 87
quick ?: who is Ivy?
Ivy is both my gfirlfriend in real life and a character in my story :D
awesome...purely, awesome...

hey, on that note, since I think I'll draw my main character (my first request) myself if I can, can u draw my g/f instead?

Long straight black hair
uhhh..."biracial" (black/white) appearance?
A sort of intelligent smirk
determined eyes

Rep:
Level 86
You artwork is truly amazing. Please Keep it up! Hope you still do requests...

I would like a young man in his late teens (around 17) with hair like Train Heartnet's (http://blog.funradio.fr/media/images/0000847/847084_400x300.jpg). He should have solid, resolute eyes, with the air of a swordsman. No facial hair, just a face that makes him look like an experienced fighter. He will hopefully fit the character sheet attached. Thanks!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
Remember, he only does colors if you give something in return. :\

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Oh my god, this is an awesome "shop". One of the most useful I've seen in my whole...internet life =P

I won't be making your request list longer than it already is so don't worry however I will comment a lot....when I check up xD

~Winged

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Convert to Maskology or I'll throw orphans at you!
Yeah I have a question, what do you use to color your pictures?
Why Mario kicks ass:

Rep:
Level 98
Zeldrak is gone.  ;9

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
I'm so sorry for not be posting here for a loooong time.

The reason is quite simple, working + school at the same time = no time for myself.

Which leaves me to think that i'll need to take your requests to school to finish everyone's.

please be +atient, I try to come here everyday, and i try to work on this, but real life is being a meanie at the time, so please bear this with me.

Can you do studio Logos?

Rep:
Level 86
Great work! I hope to do something similar one day, (once I get my tablet! hehe) and I can totally understand about the school and work at the same time... ugh, and working on a game too? hehe, fun! so, no rush on this, while I can do young faces to my satisfaction, I can't do faces of Old people very well, so....

Request:

Very Old man, with a dwarfish face, bulbous nose, one eye bulging, and very groutchy (not scary, but groutchy)... thanks :)

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?

Rep:
Level 87
Zeldrak is gone.  ;9

i'm not gone, i've just been busy with loads of stuff ;_;

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Zeldrak is gone.  ;9

i'm not gone, i've just been busy with loads of stuff ;_;
Good luck with that ^_^
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hey man, if your still taking requests may i ask for one, if not it's cool man, i understand.

-If you are here is my request-
Male around 20. semi-long Spiky hair, Eyes of a cold (Like as in not careing about others) fighter. Mouth should match the eyes in a way. 
When you come to the hai think of Cloud Strife type, but not exactly like his.
I hope i was clear....

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
wow, it's so cool to see your art, I love your style. Do you have a DA account? I want to watch you XD

And if you want, I'll trade sprite work for some help with drawing.

Requested drawing

My request is that since I absolutely hate the face on my character, do you think you could erase it, print it out, and redraw the face? I'd really love that, and I'll do a sprite request for you if you have to time to color it, if not, itsk, cuz I have to practice with photoshop anyways.

A description of her would be a pirate girl with a hat like in this:

long Curly hair in the back, and flowing bangs across her forehead.

you can check out my sprite work in my sig if your not sure of my skills.

Rep:
Level 87
wow, it's so cool to see your art, I love your style. Do you have a DA account? I want to watch you XD

And if you want, I'll trade sprite work for some help with drawing.

Requested drawing

My request is that since I absolutely hate the face on my character, do you think you could erase it, print it out, and redraw the face? I'd really love that, and I'll do a sprite request for you if you have to time to color it, if not, itsk, cuz I have to practice with photoshop anyways.

A description of her would be a pirate girl with a hat like in this:

long Curly hair in the back, and flowing bangs across her forehead.

you can check out my sprite work in my sig if your not sure of my skills.

i'll be busy because of exams coming soon, plues i'm working on my graphic novel so it won't help me out much right now, i've been stacking requests dunno if i will ever finish them.

Although i think around the holidays i will have enough time to finish all at once.

Rep:
Level 86
Hey man, if your still taking requests may i ask for one, if not it's cool man, i understand.

Male around 20. semi-long Spiky hair, Eyes of a cold (Like as in not careing about others) fighter. Mouth should match the eyes in a way. 
I hope i was clear....

Is this what you were thinking of Bloodtribal?  If not, feel free to wait for Zeldrak's idea, I just felt it would be fun to try and help out a fellow artist/student, though he has more talent than I do. :) enjoy

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
its ok, you don't have to worry about my request then. School is a pain :P

can't wait till the holidays either

Rep:
Level 87
well, i did manage some time around this weekend

Expect Blademasters project to be on the go during the nextmonth or so.If anyone would like to help out, it would be awesome.

EDIT: would someone be kind enough to round up the requests on this page? Person to gather all the requests gets a full body pic of their character.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Make this NAO!
J/k.
Rofl.

Male, 13 yo.
Kind looking face, but aggresive.
Hair is 4-6 inches. Rough.

Oh, and I want a full set of this, since you're not only doing faces.
Character Set, and a Face.
Oh, and can you color the face and character set? If it's not too much work.

Colors:
Eyes are brown, Hair is black, roughly shaped, like an uhh, how do they call it again? Indian? Like those bow and arrow guys in the Westerns.
Skin is brownish, he has some paint on his face. You can do whatever you want on that.

Well, that's about it.

And yes, I have patience since you're out of town.
Rob: Last Active: November 16, 2007

wow, you draw very well! I've drawn for a long time, and I've never been able to get my lines that nice!

thinky ya take one more?

Male, around 20, 21
short hair (chin length)
serious looking

if you color this, I can...make you a map, or a battle animation. (that one may take a while, though.)
da good king: Last Active: November 24, 2007

Hmmm...this is pretty good stuff!

If you're still taking requests:

Two males, both around 17-18, faceset setup for RM2k3
1)semi-short hair (dunno how to explain...seen Cloud from Advent Children?  Not as spiky though), glasses, kind of a thin face, eyes like he's always thinking, kinda mysterious, if you can imagine it think "icy"
2)long hair (down to...hmm...the back of the jawbone, covering his ears), kinda think "pyromaniac to the extreme".  All I can really say...I'm not very good at describing faces.

I'll color them the way I need them.  Your artwork is awesome!  I draw too but I SUCK at drawing faces...i'm better off at drawing dragons and weapons.

iceflame1019: Last Active: Yesterday

can i get a face set of this character? thanks

pm me when you are done
Steel Jay: Last Active: Yesterday

Thanks. :D

Can I get a female with long, thick hair. Not the thin, weak hair, you know? It is mostly straight, a bit wavy in places. She should be smirking, not like evil smirk, just a smile. But, I know you don't want to give out color pics, but I need her skin darker. I don't mind about the rest of the color, her skin is just sort of india dark, you know?

: D
EvaProjectZeroOne: Last Active: Today

You artwork is truly amazing. Please Keep it up! Hope you still do requests...

I would like a young man in his late teens (around 17) with hair like Train Heartnet's (http://blog.funradio.fr/media/images/0000847/847084_400x300.jpg). He should have solid, resolute eyes, with the air of a swordsman. No facial hair, just a face that makes him look like an experienced fighter. He will hopefully fit the character sheet attached. Thanks!
Theeggman85: Last Active: September 9, 2007
That is Basil: Characterset attached on post #80

Great work! I hope to do something similar one day, (once I get my tablet! hehe) and I can totally understand about the school and work at the same time... ugh, and working on a game too? hehe, fun! so, no rush on this, while I can do young faces to my satisfaction, I can't do faces of Old people very well, so....

Request:

Very Old man, with a dwarfish face, bulbous nose, one eye bulging, and very groutchy (not scary, but groutchy)... thanks :)
FruitBodyWash: Last Active: Today

I hope i was clear....
BloodTribal: Last Active: November 18, 2007
This request was possibly fulfilled by FruitBodyWash in Post #93. Yet to hear back from requester

Anyway, I think I got them all. As amazing as the reward is, I think I will forgo it. You've done two for me already and this was the least I could do :lol:

Rep:
Level 87
thank you, this will speed things up.

Rep:
Level 87
ya, but i changed mine, sry. look further up the page:

Quote from: da good king
can u draw my g/f?

Long straight black hair
uhhh..."biracial" (black/white) appearance?
A sort of intelligent smirk
determined eyes

Rep:
Level 87
I thought maybe it would be easier for you if you had some sort of reference, so there's a link at the bottom if you want to use it.  Pretty much only for a hair length.

male, 19 years old with clean shaven and longish hair that comes to the bottom of his neck.  has a black collar around his neck, gothic looking but otherwise up to you.  intelligent, serious eyes.  definitly does not look boyish.

hair reference- http://shirleyfoxcc.deviantart.com/art/vampire-44817754

Thank you soo much!