RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Free Character Art (CLOSED)

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
da good king:

hmmmmm...a little different from wat i had in mind, but very inspiring ;). Oh, and thanks for takin up the request, garygill.

Btw, first post in MONTHS. Feelin pretty good about it >.>

I'm glad you finally got to see it.  Sorry I wasn't able to capture the image you had in your head.

Rep:
Level 87
 Well, it's not like like I drowned her description in details :P. Besides, this image could easily inspire a new character for any reason I made need one.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
REQUEST:
I want a kid, age of 13, his eyes blue , his hair, a bit of short, his has a loving and caring characteristic. Don't make him smile... please.
Thanks!

Rep:
Level 84
Pure Absolution....Pure Destiny.
Your work is absolutely excellent. If I may, I have a request as well.

REQUEST:
A teenager around 15-16 with hair that covers his left eye, and the rest reaching down alittle past his neck.
He should have emotionless eyes, almost as if he just lost something important. No smile.

Thanks.

Power is what got me to this point. Power is what's going to save me in the future.

Rep:
Level 87
You mean lost something long ago? I'd think if just lost something you'd be overfilled with emotion. I see what you mean though, he's "disturbed."

Rep:
Level 84
Sam Adams beer ftw
Hello sir,
May i request a character art for Warrior01? The default male guy. At least, i hope he is a male.
I am sorry i can not provide a spritesheet, im so lazy rofl.
He is probably 16, a teen, with a happy face and a sorta dark ginger colored hair. I am positive you know who i am talking about.

I am much grateful if you will draw me such art.
Thank you,
Leeroy Johnson.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
JEEEEEZ people don't even review a topic before they post. How long has it been since this guy has ACTUALLY done any requests. And since there are so many requests what are the odds that any of the last few people will even ever their own request completed here? Same goes with the Icon Shop, people post there still WHY?!?!

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
We will never know.

Wish i was here in this thread's prime though .-.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Ok, how about this: I'm going to lock this topic for now so that new people will stop necroposting and asking for requests.

Zeldrak, if you ever want to reopen this thread for more requests, please PM me or another mod and we'll unlock it for you.

:lock:

EDIT: Unstickied. - Falcon
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 12:45:07 PM by Falcon »