RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Free Character Art (CLOSED)

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
More request require mode drastic measures taken. I'll need to reform the first post in order to have all of the requests taken like they should be taken.

As you might have noticed from the posts in page 3, i have been awfully busy and absent from the Internet due to real life.

As a result in that, Rules on this thread will change slightly.

The rules to request are now as follows:

1. Ask politely and please give me all the deatils you want to see in the face. "A guy with strong look and mid length hair" won't be enough. be crative, if you want a unique character, you need to have originality and not be vague.

2. I will ONLY do lineart works. IF you want Colored works, then I suggest you give something in exchange as well. Because both coloring and sketching take time, but coloring something takes a butt load of time.

Another way to WIN a colored FULL BLOWN BODY Art of your character is to win contests that i'll be holding soon.

With these said, only one final and most important thing remains to be said: ONLY ASK FOR ONE PIC AT THE TIME. You can only ask for another after 3 requests from different people are done after your 1st. And so on. This applies to everyone.

Samples of the works I make in the attachements of this post.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 02:41:27 PM by Bayard Zylos »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
This seems worthy of a sticky, your artwork is simply amazing. I hope this becomes very popular.

Rep:
Level 87
thank you. Would you like to be my 1st costumer? :D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Sure, if you want to work, but I don't really need anything.

Request
A male with long hair, a beard, in his mid 30s, and eyes close to his nose. You can have allot of freedom with this.

Rep:
Level 87
Request
A male with long hair, a beard, in his mid 30s, and eyes close to his nose. You can have allot of freedom with this.

Done.

Rep:
Level 102
Wow, that's pretty awesome. Nice job. ;)

Rep:
Level 89
done in less than an hour... WOW!

Rep:
Level 87
it's not dificult. It's actually pretty easy and fast :D

Rep:
Level 89
your only saying that because your good at drawing :(

Rep:
Level 87
if you need face sets, let me know. i'll make them for ya :D

Rep:
Level 88
Whoa...

Request
14 years old. Eyes of a swordsman squire. Hair nearly reaching shoulders but not. A small amount of the covering his forehead.

Rep:
Level 87
Request
14 years old. Eyes of a swordsman squire. Hair nearly reaching shoulders but not. A small amount of the covering his forehead.

Done

Rep:
Level 88
OMG! +REP!
Tho it could help if you couldve helped by clearing it up, so the requester can colour it...

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Wow, you're really good. Let's see...

Okay, I'll make one then:

A beautiful woman, with long hair, probably somewhere in her 20's. Sort of pouty, but also determined.

Or, if you don't want to do that, then try:

A boy youth, around 13 or 14 years old, but with little to no expression. Sort of reflective and sad I guess, if you understand what I mean. Shortish hair, but fairly straight. Maybe a bit tussled.

Thanks  ;D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 08:22:01 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 87
OMG! +REP!
Tho it could help if you couldve helped by clearing it up, so the requester can colour it...

cleaned up.

Rep:
Level 87
Wow, you're really good. Let's see...

Okay, I'll make one then:

A beautiful woman, with long hair, probably somewhere in her 20's. Sort of pouty, but also determined.

Or, if you don't want to do that, then try:

A boy youth, around 13 or 14 years old, but with little to no expression. Sort of reflective and sad I guess, if you understand what I mean. Shortish hair, but fairly straight. Maybe a bit tussled.

Thanks  ;D

Maybe like this? the head looks a bit goofy. I didn't make the woman because i'm not too comfortable drawing female faces yet.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
That looks awesome!  ;D

I would +rep you but I already did when I saw the face you did for Halestorm :lol:

I'll have to wait another 3 hours before I can. If you ever need a script, don't hesitate to ask.

Rep:
Level 87
That looks awesome!  ;D

I would +rep you but I already did when I saw the face you did for Halestorm :lol:

I'll have to wait another 3 hours before I can. If you ever need a script, don't hesitate to ask.

well, at the moment NAMCKOR is making the scripts for my project, but thanks anyway :D

Rep:
Level 97
Well, if you ever need anything that you think I might be able to provide then.

Rep:
Level 87
Well, if you ever need anything that you think I might be able to provide then.

Keep checking my project thread to see what i need. If yo think you can help out with anything, you have my gratitude :)

links are on the signature.

Rep:
Level 88
That looks awesome!  ;D

LOL! I was gonna rep him too for giving me a cleaned up version, but I have to wait a while XD

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
These look very good. I almost accused you of using a Face-maker program. :D

Rep:
Level 87
only tools used were Photoshop 7 and my Wacom Volito 2 Tablet. :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
This is awsome, alot better than my work, (not that hard to beat but)

A boy with hid legnth hair ,strong eyes ..thats basically it 
Current project. GAIA
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19136.msg240888.html#msg240888
Overall    05.00%
Graphics 01.0%
Music      00.05%
Story      15.00%
Gmeplay 02.00%
JOIN!!

Rep:
Level 97
I have a feeling that this topic is going to become ridiculously busy very very soon, and so I'll get another request in before that happens. Actually, don't make it unless you have nothing else to do. It is far from urgent.

Anyway,

A man in his late twenties, clean-shaven. Expression should be very serious; resolute. Hair like this character sheet here:

You're awesome by the way, more +rep to you.

Rep:
Level 87
woot more requests. I'll work on these tomorrow morning (3AM as i write this).

BTW, After Wednesday i'll be away until the 31st. You can leave requests but i'll only get to them after that.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Wow, it seems you have a talent for drawing these.
Great job !

I wish I have tablet....

BTW, can you do Free Concept Monster Art ?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
If it's not complex, i can try my hand at it.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
....okay then.

How about a simple slime with a melting-like face ?

Rep:
Level 87
....okay then.

Sure thing, You'll have to wait a while though, I'll eb away for the rest of the week. Working out of town for 4 days, no internet or computer for me there ;_;

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Make this NAO!
J/k.
Rofl.

Male, 13 yo.
Kind looking face, but aggresive.
Hair is 4-6 inches. Rough.

Oh, and I want a full set of this, since you're not only doing faces.
Character Set, and a Face.
Oh, and can you color the face and character set? If it's not too much work.

Colors:
Eyes are brown, Hair is black, roughly shaped, like an uhh, how do they call it again? Indian? Like those bow and arrow guys in the Westerns.
Skin is brownish, he has some paint on his face. You can do whatever you want on that.

Well, that's about it.

And yes, I have patience since you're out of town.

Rep:
Level 97
I'll only do sketch, won't do colored stuff unless you provide me something in exchange.

If you want to trade for services, i'll be needing some for my own project: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19142.0.html

I don't think he does sprites either, though I'm not sure.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Oh Well, I'll wait.

Rep:
Level 87
From one artist to another, it looks like you draw one eye and then flip it since the reflections of the light are on the opposite sides of of the eyes. Which is unusual as light is usually on the same side of the eye.

Rep:
Level 87
I'm back home, so now I can finish the requests :D

I'll get to work on them ASAP.

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Wow, you sir is very good at drawing!
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Rep:
Level 87
wow, you draw very well! I've drawn for a long time, and I've never been able to get my lines that nice!

thinky ya take one more?

Male, around 20, 21
short hair (chin length)
serious looking

if you color this, I can...make you a map, or a battle animation. (that one may take a while, though.)

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
Hmmm...this is pretty good stuff!

If you're still taking requests:

Two males, both around 17-18, faceset setup for RM2k3
1)semi-short hair (dunno how to explain...seen Cloud from Advent Children?  Not as spiky though), glasses, kind of a thin face, eyes like he's always thinking, kinda mysterious, if you can imagine it think "icy"
2)long hair (down to...hmm...the back of the jawbone, covering his ears), kinda think "pyromaniac to the extreme".  All I can really say...I'm not very good at describing faces.

I'll color them the way I need them.  Your artwork is awesome!  I draw too but I SUCK at drawing faces...i'm better off at drawing dragons and weapons.

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
1) sounds this guy:

with short hair, and

2) this guy:

with long hair.

No, I did NOT draw the second. (it's a character from FE) but I did draw the first
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 12:24:20 AM by da good king »

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
Not quite what I'm looking for, though the facial features are very close to what I had in mind, but did you draw those by hand?  That's really good! 

Rep:
Level 87
wow, so many. i think i need to make all of these soon :S

things are piling up around here.

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
yep but I can wait.  I'm going on vacation tomorrow so you've got...what...at least a week I believe before I start working on my stuff again, but even then I don't need it for a while.  Still working out stat stuff for the characters.

Rep:
Level 87
Not quite what I'm looking for, though the facial features are very close to what I had in mind, but did you draw those by hand?  That's really good! 
well, not drawn by hand, but by mouse, yeah. The first one anyway. Portraits use to be my thing, till I got........lazy.......
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 12:53:04 AM by da good king »

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
by hand, by mouse, same diff on the computer.  But still that's WAY better than what I can do.  Humans and faces are my weakest point.  I can do 2k3 charsets (to an extent) but other than that, don't ask me to draw people. 

Zeldrak, about how long does it take you to do one sketch?  Just curious.

Rep:
Level 87
depending on the detail i give to one. A quick face sketch like the ones i do for you guys usually takes me 30 minutes, or less.

Rep:
Level 87
that's...frigin amazing. I have a bad habit of taking too much care with my drawings and detailing as much as possible, even if it's just a "draw cuz ur bored in school" type picture.

Rep:
Level 87
can i get a face set of this character? thanks

pm me when you are done

Rep:
Level 88
Menu & Battle System Guru
Hey man, you're work is gooorgeous. I was wondering if you'd be willing to do some original faces for my game MF: Chain Reaction. Here's the link, lemme know if you're interested!

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12891.0.html

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
That artwork is great! What would be really nice would be matching character sets for somne of these people. You should consider teaming up with someone.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 87
It's always darkest before morning
too hot XD

Rep:
Level 87
.: REQUEST :.

5 Face Portraits: 100 x 100 pixels.

Use this character set:

I want one face where he is happy, one where he is normal, one where he is angry, one where he is surprised (in a bad way), and one where his eyes are on fire and he looks mad.

Now if you could color them, I would appreciate it.

Rep:
Level 87
I should really point out that i do have a real life. lol

I need time for these, which I am certainly not have had for the past week.

I'm sure everyone wants me to make some, but please be patient I'm working on a first come, first serve basis. So, no more than 1 request per person until I complete the 1st request.

Rep:
Level 87
Mine is just 1 request, right?
That other one; leave it.

Rep:
Level 87
I should really point out that i do have a real life. lol

I need time for these, which I am certainly not have had for the past week.

I'm sure everyone wants me to make some, but please be patient I'm working on a first come, first serve basis. So, no more than 1 request per person until I complete the 1st request.

no kidding. being pressured always makes my work worse, so you have all the time in the world! If anyone needs their request done now, they should've posted a separate request or started a recruit thread for artists.

you can also put my request near last if you need to,  because I might be recruiting a graphic artist some time soon here.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 08:01:56 PM by da good king »

Rep:
Level 97

I think yours is 5 requests, actually.

As for mine, you can do that one last. I do not need it for quite a while.

Rep:
Level 87
after i'm done with these requests I'm going to change the rules. Don't worry, it'll still be free.

Rep:
Level 87
amazingly enough

Rep:
Level 87

It is as good as 1 request, it isn't that difficult to change mouth's, or eyes to an other emotion!

Rep:
Level 89

It is as good as 1 request, it isn't that difficult to change mouth's, or eyes to an other emotion!

if its so easy why cant he just make you a face and you change them?

Rep:
Level 87

if its so easy why cant he just make you a face and you change them?

He has talent, I don't.
:shoop: on shadowdude

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Spoiler for:
Ok, so Im requesting two battlers good luck with these :P

Face:bushy messy hair; any color you want it to be lol honestly.  Big eyes again any color u want but make it realistic. smaller size nose, serious look on his face.

By that last thing Im assuming u know i want it colored :P

Body Skinnyish but not too skinny, I'll let u play with the clothes i dont want him badass but not nerdy either. like b;ack pants and some sort of shirt.

Special If u can can u make like a glowwing ball of energy comming out of one of his hands?

Kk next battler is almost the same, basicly a bit of a nerdyier version of the other dude.

Face: A more laid back look on his face like happy same hair color and style same eyes.

Body Same as other one but more nerdier looking.

Special Same energy ball but not holding it up with one hand, like with both hands together infront of him

Ok hope thats not too much trouble. Please if ure gunna do this, fucking do it please, dont do like one with no colour and say ok all i need to do is add the colour and do the other one and never get to it, its either do it or forget it :P because if u start and dont finsih i'll nag ure ass untill u do :P

Thanks. I've seen ure wrok so i know you can do an amazing job.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 03:57:49 PM by keyblade_bearer »

Rep:
Level 87

Ok hope thats not too much trouble. Please if ure gunna do this, fucking do it please, dont do like one with no colour and say ok all i need to do is add the colour and do the other one and never get to it, its either do it or forget it :P because if u start and dont finsih i'll nag ure ass untill u do :P

Thanks. I've seen ure wrok so i know you can do an amazing job.

So this is the best example on how tyo NOT request me.

I've been working my ass off in real life, and as such don't have the fuckin' time to color stuff.

If you want it colored in the first place, fucking show me anything that you can exchange services for.

READ FIRST POST BEFORE REQUESTING FUCKING DAMMIT.

[/rant]

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Shit shit!

Lol, guess I fucked up, oh well...

I saw your game thread and I dunno exactly I can do, mappings taken so I guess Im fucked :P

Thanks anyways.

Rep:
Level 87
For the exchange thing, rep?
Just tell me how much.

Rep:
Level 87
For the exchange thing, rep?
Just tell me how much.

I never asked for rep in the forum. I just don't see a use for it.

Rep me if you think it's correct, I'm not asking for it.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Can I request a face portrait? :\
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
Kami130, here's your's.

Sorry i took this much time.

next is coming.

Rep:
Level 87
Here's modern algebra's request from page 1.

Hope you like it. Took me little time, finished it now, just because i had free time now :D

2 down, lots to go.

Rep:
Level 87
....okay then.

Done

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Kami130, here's your's.

Sorry i took this much time.

next is coming.

thanks, this is awsome..if only my drawing was this good lol
Current project. GAIA
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19136.msg240888.html#msg240888
Overall    05.00%
Graphics 01.0%
Music      00.05%
Story      15.00%
Gmeplay 02.00%
JOIN!!

Rep:
Level 87
quick ?: who is Ivy?

Rep:
Level 87

Ivy is both my gfirlfriend in real life and a character in my story :D

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

No wonder you drew her so prettily. XD Looks like she would go great with your avatar, amirite?

Rep:
Level 87

No wonder you drew her so prettily. XD Looks like she would go great with your avatar, amirite?

uarerite

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Can I still request one? :\

Rep:
Level 98
Thanks. :D

Can I get a female with long, thick hair. Not the thin, weak hair, you know? It is mostly straight, a bit wavy in places. She should be smirking, not like evil smirk, just a smile. But, I know you don't want to give out color pics, but I need her skin darker. I don't mind about the rest of the color, her skin is just sort of india dark, you know?

: D

Rep:
Level 97
That looks awesome. Great work.

Rep:
Level 87
awesome...purely, awesome...

hey, on that note, since I think I'll draw my main character (my first request) myself if I can, can u draw my g/f instead?

Long straight black hair
uhhh..."biracial" (black/white) appearance?
A sort of intelligent smirk
determined eyes

Rep:
Level 86
You artwork is truly amazing. Please Keep it up! Hope you still do requests...

I would like a young man in his late teens (around 17) with hair like Train Heartnet's (http://blog.funradio.fr/media/images/0000847/847084_400x300.jpg). He should have solid, resolute eyes, with the air of a swordsman. No facial hair, just a face that makes him look like an experienced fighter. He will hopefully fit the character sheet attached. Thanks!

Rep:
Level 102
Remember, he only does colors if you give something in return. :\

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Oh my god, this is an awesome "shop". One of the most useful I've seen in my whole...internet life =P

I won't be making your request list longer than it already is so don't worry however I will comment a lot....when I check up xD

~Winged

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Convert to Maskology or I'll throw orphans at you!
Yeah I have a question, what do you use to color your pictures?
Why Mario kicks ass:

Rep:
Level 98
Zeldrak is gone.  ;9

Rep:
Level 87
I'm so sorry for not be posting here for a loooong time.

The reason is quite simple, working + school at the same time = no time for myself.

Which leaves me to think that i'll need to take your requests to school to finish everyone's.

please be +atient, I try to come here everyday, and i try to work on this, but real life is being a meanie at the time, so please bear this with me.

Can you do studio Logos?

Rep:
Level 86
Great work! I hope to do something similar one day, (once I get my tablet! hehe) and I can totally understand about the school and work at the same time... ugh, and working on a game too? hehe, fun! so, no rush on this, while I can do young faces to my satisfaction, I can't do faces of Old people very well, so....

Request:

Very Old man, with a dwarfish face, bulbous nose, one eye bulging, and very groutchy (not scary, but groutchy)... thanks :)

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?

Rep:
Level 87
Zeldrak is gone.  ;9

i'm not gone, i've just been busy with loads of stuff ;_;

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Zeldrak is gone.  ;9

i'm not gone, i've just been busy with loads of stuff ;_;
Good luck with that ^_^

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hey man, if your still taking requests may i ask for one, if not it's cool man, i understand.

-If you are here is my request-
Male around 20. semi-long Spiky hair, Eyes of a cold (Like as in not careing about others) fighter. Mouth should match the eyes in a way. 
When you come to the hai think of Cloud Strife type, but not exactly like his.
I hope i was clear....

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
wow, it's so cool to see your art, I love your style. Do you have a DA account? I want to watch you XD

And if you want, I'll trade sprite work for some help with drawing.

Requested drawing

My request is that since I absolutely hate the face on my character, do you think you could erase it, print it out, and redraw the face? I'd really love that, and I'll do a sprite request for you if you have to time to color it, if not, itsk, cuz I have to practice with photoshop anyways.

A description of her would be a pirate girl with a hat like in this:

long Curly hair in the back, and flowing bangs across her forehead.

you can check out my sprite work in my sig if your not sure of my skills.

Rep:
Level 87
wow, it's so cool to see your art, I love your style. Do you have a DA account? I want to watch you XD

And if you want, I'll trade sprite work for some help with drawing.

Requested drawing

My request is that since I absolutely hate the face on my character, do you think you could erase it, print it out, and redraw the face? I'd really love that, and I'll do a sprite request for you if you have to time to color it, if not, itsk, cuz I have to practice with photoshop anyways.

A description of her would be a pirate girl with a hat like in this:

long Curly hair in the back, and flowing bangs across her forehead.

you can check out my sprite work in my sig if your not sure of my skills.

i'll be busy because of exams coming soon, plues i'm working on my graphic novel so it won't help me out much right now, i've been stacking requests dunno if i will ever finish them.

Although i think around the holidays i will have enough time to finish all at once.

Rep:
Level 86
Hey man, if your still taking requests may i ask for one, if not it's cool man, i understand.

Male around 20. semi-long Spiky hair, Eyes of a cold (Like as in not careing about others) fighter. Mouth should match the eyes in a way. 
I hope i was clear....

Is this what you were thinking of Bloodtribal?  If not, feel free to wait for Zeldrak's idea, I just felt it would be fun to try and help out a fellow artist/student, though he has more talent than I do. :) enjoy

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
its ok, you don't have to worry about my request then. School is a pain :P

can't wait till the holidays either

Rep:
Level 87
well, i did manage some time around this weekend

Expect Blademasters project to be on the go during the nextmonth or so.If anyone would like to help out, it would be awesome.

EDIT: would someone be kind enough to round up the requests on this page? Person to gather all the requests gets a full body pic of their character.

Rep:
Level 97
Make this NAO!
J/k.
Rofl.

Male, 13 yo.
Kind looking face, but aggresive.
Hair is 4-6 inches. Rough.

Oh, and I want a full set of this, since you're not only doing faces.
Character Set, and a Face.
Oh, and can you color the face and character set? If it's not too much work.

Colors:
Eyes are brown, Hair is black, roughly shaped, like an uhh, how do they call it again? Indian? Like those bow and arrow guys in the Westerns.
Skin is brownish, he has some paint on his face. You can do whatever you want on that.

Well, that's about it.

And yes, I have patience since you're out of town.
Rob: Last Active: November 16, 2007

wow, you draw very well! I've drawn for a long time, and I've never been able to get my lines that nice!

thinky ya take one more?

Male, around 20, 21
short hair (chin length)
serious looking

if you color this, I can...make you a map, or a battle animation. (that one may take a while, though.)
da good king: Last Active: November 24, 2007

Hmmm...this is pretty good stuff!

If you're still taking requests:

Two males, both around 17-18, faceset setup for RM2k3
1)semi-short hair (dunno how to explain...seen Cloud from Advent Children?  Not as spiky though), glasses, kind of a thin face, eyes like he's always thinking, kinda mysterious, if you can imagine it think "icy"
2)long hair (down to...hmm...the back of the jawbone, covering his ears), kinda think "pyromaniac to the extreme".  All I can really say...I'm not very good at describing faces.

I'll color them the way I need them.  Your artwork is awesome!  I draw too but I SUCK at drawing faces...i'm better off at drawing dragons and weapons.

iceflame1019: Last Active: Yesterday

can i get a face set of this character? thanks

pm me when you are done
Steel Jay: Last Active: Yesterday

Thanks. :D

Can I get a female with long, thick hair. Not the thin, weak hair, you know? It is mostly straight, a bit wavy in places. She should be smirking, not like evil smirk, just a smile. But, I know you don't want to give out color pics, but I need her skin darker. I don't mind about the rest of the color, her skin is just sort of india dark, you know?

: D
EvaProjectZeroOne: Last Active: Today

You artwork is truly amazing. Please Keep it up! Hope you still do requests...

I would like a young man in his late teens (around 17) with hair like Train Heartnet's (http://blog.funradio.fr/media/images/0000847/847084_400x300.jpg). He should have solid, resolute eyes, with the air of a swordsman. No facial hair, just a face that makes him look like an experienced fighter. He will hopefully fit the character sheet attached. Thanks!
Theeggman85: Last Active: September 9, 2007
That is Basil: Characterset attached on post #80

Great work! I hope to do something similar one day, (once I get my tablet! hehe) and I can totally understand about the school and work at the same time... ugh, and working on a game too? hehe, fun! so, no rush on this, while I can do young faces to my satisfaction, I can't do faces of Old people very well, so....

Request:

Very Old man, with a dwarfish face, bulbous nose, one eye bulging, and very groutchy (not scary, but groutchy)... thanks :)
FruitBodyWash: Last Active: Today

I hope i was clear....
BloodTribal: Last Active: November 18, 2007
This request was possibly fulfilled by FruitBodyWash in Post #93. Yet to hear back from requester

Anyway, I think I got them all. As amazing as the reward is, I think I will forgo it. You've done two for me already and this was the least I could do :lol:

Rep:
Level 87
thank you, this will speed things up.

Rep:
Level 87
ya, but i changed mine, sry. look further up the page:

Quote from: da good king
can u draw my g/f?

Long straight black hair
uhhh..."biracial" (black/white) appearance?
A sort of intelligent smirk
determined eyes

Rep:
Level 87
I thought maybe it would be easier for you if you had some sort of reference, so there's a link at the bottom if you want to use it.  Pretty much only for a hair length.

male, 19 years old with clean shaven and longish hair that comes to the bottom of his neck.  has a black collar around his neck, gothic looking but otherwise up to you.  intelligent, serious eyes.  definitly does not look boyish.

hair reference- http://shirleyfoxcc.deviantart.com/art/vampire-44817754

Thank you soo much!

Rep:
Level 87
hopefully i will get all these done by the end of the week :D

Rep:
Level 87
got good news & bad news:

bad news first of course: I won't be able to complete female character requests, as they all came out crappy.

Good news: All other requests will be posted in about 10 minutes.

Rep:
Level 87
In order of request:

Attachment 1:
SteelJay

Attachment 2:
theeggman85

Attachment 3:
imperfectclone19

Attachments 4 and 5:
iceflame1019

Rep:
Level 87
Yay! Thanks so much, you're awesome!

Rep:
Level 97
Those look amazing Zeldrak. +rep for awesome work.

Rep:
Level 87
o ok i didnt see the above post. thought I had gotten skipped. O well. Those are really nice btw:)

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Wow awesome work man!  If the female requests are giving you troubles, I'd be happy to do them for you.  What do you say?

Rep:
Level 87
Wow awesome work man!  If the female requests are giving you troubles, I'd be happy to do them for you.  What do you say?

i don't mind any help :) if you'd like to help, that's ok with me.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
da good king:

EVAProjectZeroOne:

Rep:
Level 97
Those are great garygill. I don't want to request again though. I've already had quite a few of mine fulfilled.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Thanks, MA. =)

Rep:
Level 86
Hello all! :)

just wondering if you were going to work on my request?  "Really old grouchy dwarfish looking man with one eye bulging"

Its alright if you want to pass on it, I was just wondering. Thanks! Your work is awesome, I finally got my tablet, but Its taking a little while to get used to the slipperyness of it compared to pencil on paper. hehe (any tips ;) ) well, keep up the good work *waves*

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
I'm going to assume Zeldrak will take this request unless otherwise stated.

Also, the slippery surface of the tablet simply takes getting used to.  Just draw on it lots and it'll start feeling more comfortable.

Rep:
Level 86
WOW, I like this guy

You made all of them?

Rep:
Level 87
WOW, I like this guy

You made all of them?

every portrait you see here from my own posts were done by me.

Garygill is also helping out on some stuff occasionally :D

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
If you're still doing requests, might I add one more to the pot?

Request: Simple enough, just a more realistic version of my avatar. White fur, spikey silver hair pulled back into a ponytail, smiling blue eyes that stare out over a small pair of shades resting on the muzzle, and a smug smile that seems to say "You think you can beat me? HA!"

Rep:
Level 87
not much of an anthro fan, but i'll see what i can do :D

Rep:
Level 86
Hi!
Firstly.. I'd Like to say Your Art Rocks. I draw... but not very good.
Ok... I have a request.
Can You Make My Avatar? Please?
Oh... And An Extra Resource Picture, If You Decide To Do It.

Rep:
Level 86
Do you do battlers?
My mind is my home

Rep:
Level 87
i am currently no taking battlers, but trimester exams are coming soon and i need to study, so whenever i get free time i'll post the requests.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
If you are still taking requests,  I have one that would be fairly interesting.

A man in his late thirties/early fourties with light rumpled hair, and has no sideburns.

The man has only one noticable battlescar, and that is that his jaw was ripped clean off.  His upper lip, upper teeth, and tongue are all there, just his jaw is missing.

Rep:
Level 87
da good king:

hmmmmm...a little different from wat i had in mind, but very inspiring ;). Oh, and thanks for takin up the request, garygill.

Btw, first post in MONTHS. Feelin pretty good about it >.>

Rep:
Level 97
It's kind of late, isn't it :P

Rep:
Level 87
wat is? the thanks? or my near yearly hybernation?

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
da good king:

hmmmmm...a little different from wat i had in mind, but very inspiring ;). Oh, and thanks for takin up the request, garygill.

Btw, first post in MONTHS. Feelin pretty good about it >.>

I'm glad you finally got to see it.  Sorry I wasn't able to capture the image you had in your head.

Rep:
Level 87
 Well, it's not like like I drowned her description in details :P. Besides, this image could easily inspire a new character for any reason I made need one.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
REQUEST:
I want a kid, age of 13, his eyes blue , his hair, a bit of short, his has a loving and caring characteristic. Don't make him smile... please.
Thanks!

Rep:
Level 84
Pure Absolution....Pure Destiny.
Your work is absolutely excellent. If I may, I have a request as well.

REQUEST:
A teenager around 15-16 with hair that covers his left eye, and the rest reaching down alittle past his neck.
He should have emotionless eyes, almost as if he just lost something important. No smile.

Thanks.

Power is what got me to this point. Power is what's going to save me in the future.

Rep:
Level 87
You mean lost something long ago? I'd think if just lost something you'd be overfilled with emotion. I see what you mean though, he's "disturbed."

Rep:
Level 84
Sam Adams beer ftw
Hello sir,
May i request a character art for Warrior01? The default male guy. At least, i hope he is a male.
I am sorry i can not provide a spritesheet, im so lazy rofl.
He is probably 16, a teen, with a happy face and a sorta dark ginger colored hair. I am positive you know who i am talking about.

I am much grateful if you will draw me such art.
Thank you,
Leeroy Johnson.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
JEEEEEZ people don't even review a topic before they post. How long has it been since this guy has ACTUALLY done any requests. And since there are so many requests what are the odds that any of the last few people will even ever their own request completed here? Same goes with the Icon Shop, people post there still WHY?!?!

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
We will never know.

Wish i was here in this thread's prime though .-.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Ok, how about this: I'm going to lock this topic for now so that new people will stop necroposting and asking for requests.

Zeldrak, if you ever want to reopen this thread for more requests, please PM me or another mod and we'll unlock it for you.

:lock:

EDIT: Unstickied. - Falcon
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 12:45:07 PM by Falcon »