RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trading non-Gen1 pokies for Gen1 SHINIES :D

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Now that I finished my Gen1 collection, I'm onto the idiot task of getting the shiny version of them all as well!
Same script as before really; trading anything non gen1 (or gen1 dupes I have) for shinies from Gen1 that I don't have. Nice and simple :)
(Also, not trading the poki's that are listed as "my team" on my trainer page)

Not expecting this to happen particularly quickly as I'm aware that a large chunk of gen1 shinies haven't even been seen yet, much less owned and for trade, but will work my way there slowly. Already about 1/5th of the way :)

Forgive me for not listing the shinies I have/need: since the "need" list would be over a hundred, I figure it'd just clutter up the page far too much. x

Notable Pokies for trade, rares and shinies etc:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 10:25:02 AM by Brady »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I kinda want and .

My only gen 1 dupes are, if want any of em:

But I have other dupes, too =o

Spoiler for Non-gen1 dupes:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I'm happy with that! I like my Gen1s, don't like Starmie though.
Send a trade? :)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Cheers! :)
Let me know if you get any of the others spare ^^

EDIT: Wouldn't say no to that Duskull actually! I never even noticed your spoiler for nonGen1 dupes until right now, must have been glazing right over it or something, looking for imagery too much! xD
let me know if there's anything you wanted for that :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 09:23:50 AM by Brady »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Gimme that and nobody gets hurt :V

I'll give you:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Have been sitting at ready for a while, thought it said you were offline D:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Pleasure doing business ~

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Not sure why that took so long, I was holding the page up waiting for you to accept, must have forgotten to refresh it at some point after you did and I'd sat there waiting like a chukey!

Cheers! :)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
I'm willing to make some trades. See any of mine you like? http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trainer=17409
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Yuyu:
http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=473
:)

PhoenixFire:
Cubone, Abra, Golduck, Golem, Elekid and Treecko mostly and in that order of wantingness, too (well, dat Mew would be nice...)
I'm trading anything I have on that list at the top (I've been updating it as I get stuff for trade~)
Just let me know what you're after of mine x

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Changed this thread up a bit, rather than just deleting this and making a new one. Rather than looking for specific things that people might not have, just looking for anything Gen1 that I don't have now, to trade for anything I have that's not Gen1 :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I'll give you these:

For:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Ready ~

Cheers! x

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Pleasure doing business, I'll keep an Eye on you if I see something I like, I'll bargain for a good price by then :V

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Couple new shinies and Phione~

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Would prefer gen1 shinies that I don't have , or any one shiny for the non-shinies, but am open I suppose D:

The shinies are the only tradebait I really have right now since pretty much all I'm catching is shinies or gen1s and trying to use them to get as much as possible of the first 151, dunno if I want to trade away a third of them for just seven non-shinies x.x

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 01:42:34 PM by AlexArmstrong »

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
I'm ready!  :yuyu:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I'm ready! ^^

Btw, how did you check what the "scores" of the trade was before offering it? It wound up bang on 270 each, I was just under the impression people had to kinda guess or just not worry about it or something. D:

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
It's done!  :V

No idea. That was my first trade :0 I was really surprised, when first time saw this scores.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Lol, brill-o, was bang on! I've been wondering how people decide on their trades and keep seeing scores so accurate, am at a total loss xD

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I want:

I'm willing to give you:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Not to sound unappreciative, but I hope you aren't asking for all the shinies for that list, because....well, that's all my shinies for a dozen regular pokies (well, and a shiny..).
Just not sure if that's an offer or just a "make an offer out of these" list, is all~

Will happily trade shiny4shiny, and happy to trade a shiny for a bundle of the other stuff; will let you choose whichever shinies you want and however many regulars that work out roughly equal for us both, though :)

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=492

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
the second, sorry, long day lol 

I would like sceptile and lombre most.  But I honestly don't know what is a fair trade. You can have the shinies. and just pick 4 or 5? of the others that you like.  Good enough? 

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

For:

Seem fair? That at least leaves me with finished evolution lines rather than just randomly picking stuff. Can have a look at the trading values thing if you want first, but I'm happy with that if you are~
I'm really not worried about keeping any particular nongen1 shiny, so those two are fine with me :)

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
That's fine. :ready:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Thank-you! ^^

Also, updated with a couple more things-of-interest~

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Would prefer gen1 shinies that I don't have , or any one shiny for the non-shinies, but am open I suppose D:

The shinies are the only tradebait I really have right now since pretty much all I'm catching is shinies or gen1s and trying to use them to get as much as possible of the first 151, dunno if I want to trade away a third of them for just seven non-shinies x.x
Sound reasonable enough; Since Jules took Sceptile, I'll still like to have that

So, Here's what I'll offer, tell me what you like for it:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I'd be happy with that Weezing; he looks pretty cool all poisoney coloured and that~

If I've got my long term goal of 1st Gen pokedex in shiny, might as well try get the ones that fewer people have now, but I'm sure I'll be back after more of your stuff later once I have more to trade! :)

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=494

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Oh dang Karo, sorry ;9  I am on my phone most of the time so I don't see all of the posts

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I'd be happy with that Weezing; he looks pretty cool all poisoney coloured and that~

If I've got my long term goal of 1st Gen pokedex in shiny, might as well try get the ones that fewer people have now, but I'm sure I'll be back after more of your stuff later once I have more to trade! :)

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=494

Weezing it is

:ready:

Oh dang Karo, sorry ;9  I am on my phone most of the time so I don't see all of the posts
It's ok. :x

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Brill-o! Ready too :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Trade complete, thank you very much :3

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I want this guy;

What your missing I have and offering whichever of your choice:

Also, your

My offer (I didn't check who you had, sorry for that):

We can negotiate if you want more than one for your Shiny Uxie & Fraxure. Their on my most wanted list to get D:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 09:27:43 PM by Karo Rushe »

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
How's this sound?

for:

Three shinies because...well, it's a shiny legendary, figured the 5% matched up fairly well against three 30-40% and I went with Kang which is "less rare" than Fraxure to try make sure it didn't feel like I was just asking for everything~ (that said, I do really want Kang anyways; I just mean that I'm not just going only for the rarest stuff, is all :) )

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Seems good! Love Cubone/Marowak, will never say no to a shiny :)

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=496

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
How's this sound?

for:

Three shinies because...well, it's a shiny legendary, figured the 5% matched up fairly well against three 30-40% and I went with Kang which is "less rare" than Fraxure to try make sure it didn't feel like I was just asking for everything~ (that said, I do really want Kang anyways; I just mean that I'm not just going only for the rarest stuff, is all :) )
Sorry for the late reply. I'm ok with that.

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=497

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Thanks, Dr.Mc! x

Ready, Karo! Also, if you want, remembered that you said you were wanting one of these as well and just got one, in case you still do:

for:

?

Tbh, I'm happy with anything else on the non-shiny list you had yesterday for the Fraxure if you'd rather trade something else; just noticed that Arcanine isn't in my region~
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 05:05:40 PM by Brady »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
>.< Sorry for taking long, yes, I'll take the Druddigon too, I'll add the Arcanine too.

Added it to the current trade.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Great! :) Ready, Karo~
Although should mention that I never expected the trade value number thing to be as far apart as it is, hope you're still alright with it. I'm not sure if you usually look at that or not, but was expecting them to be a bit closer.

Also updated it with a few more things, including a Haxorus. I mention that one because it's escaped me twice before and it finally stuck! So I had a look once I caught it to see how common it was/who had it etc and realised it had 3 encounters and 1 capture. All three encounters were me, I just failed to catch it twice. 20% encounter chance and I've seen it three times, no one else even once; RNG can be so weird sometimes D:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 05:07:15 AM by Brady »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Thank you ~

Also updated it with a few more things, including a Haxorus. I mention that one because it's escaped me twice before and it finally stuck! So I had a look once I caught it to see how common it was/who had it etc and realised it had 3 encounters and 1 capture. All three encounters were me, I just failed to catch it twice. 20% encounter chance and I've seen it three times, no one else even once; RNG can be so weird sometimes D:

3 Times you encounter Haxorus . . .
3 Times . . .
I want him. . .

For:

« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 10:41:46 PM by Karo Rushe »

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Ready! Cheers :)

Also, updated with a few wee more things~
Nearly got all Gen1s now, just a wee while then I can start ... shiny gen1 journey. That'll take a while D:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Thank you once again. Now all I'm missing is Deino, and the Legendary Dragons @_@

I want to point something out to you thou;

Mew cannot be caught, since it's chances of appearance is 0, Mew can only be rewarded.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Yeah, but I'd still like to get my hands on one, and since I've no idea how to get myself rewarded with one, figured I might as well leave it up there on my trading list.....in case? o_o

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Updated with new stuff and an updated list of what I need now. I seem to be getting extraordinarily unlucky with finding my Gen1s, or catching them when I do find them, but am finding a constant stream of shinies the past day or two, so that's good I guess...
Eitherhoo, not long to go and new stuff for tradeses~

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Like the sound of that; every Farfetch'd I find seems to think it's funny to not get caught :(

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=510 :)

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Like the sound of that; every Farfetch'd I find seems to think it's funny to not get caught :(

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=510 :)

Legendaries like to do that to me, even if I haven't caught a pokemon in days... :v

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I think I've only even seen like 4 legendaries. Caught them all at least, but I spend most of my time looking at the same ten pokies cycling in and out forever from like gen4 or something D:

Ready! Cheers :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I want your for
Yes or no?

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Your link doesn't work, and rmrkmon tells me you never opened a trade with me. . . . nevertheless, I opened one:

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=512

-edit-
Your post gave me a !!!! <3

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I might have done something wrong with it, I'm in a total wobbler right now, havent't slept in like 40 hours with the referendum going on, totally eating my focus. Such a long day,  didn't go to college or anything either just said to my lecrtrer I wasn't going to be able to take anything in xD
Either way, that trade works which is good, that's me ready! :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Sorry for been slow, having lots of long days myself . . . with tons of stuff to do. Don't overwork yourself. Anyways.

---edit---
I just realize you also have
I want him, I'll give you a for him.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 07:18:45 PM by Karo Rushe »

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Seeeeems good! :D

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=511
(I completed the trade before I checked the thread, so just opened a new one~)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Wait-you also have a ? I want that too D:

I'll give you a for it!!!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 01:26:33 PM by Karo Rushe »

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Brill-o! :D
Spent the past few days not finding anything or getting trades really, thought I was starting to stall out so near the end of the dex, three in one day is a win in my books! :)

Ready xx

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Thank you once again.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Updated with a couple new legendaries and shinies, inc. starter shinies x

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Want D:

My offer, Pick what you'd like;

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

For:

Is 3 too many? Feel like I might be pushing it with that, albeit that may be because I've never heard of Virizion before half an hour ago. Here was me thinking I was in the know on Pokemon; really don't know that gen at all it seems.
If you'd rather only trade the two or something else, I'd like at least the Hypno so I'd have the Drowzee line shiny :D

Also, happy to trade the Rayq, but can it wait until Baroness Jules gets back to me? She has a shiny Scyther that I've been sneaking dirty looks for so long now and have made an offer to her since the only thing she wants that I've ever had is the Rayq. If she's not up for trading it (I know she said she's kind of bored of RMRKmon) or doesn't get back to me, will happily trade it to you :) x

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I can give you two of them. So, You would have Hypno, what would be the other one, Sandshrew or Rattata, or someone else?

I found it strange you put Rayquaza in there, knowing you offered to Jules, yet, in case maybe you had change your mind, well, I would be more open on negotiating on the numbers and other stuff to add (I'm mostly interested in collecting Dragon-types & currently the new Gen). Anyways, Jules goes first, and I'm sure she'll take that Rayquaza, I wouldn't mind much, but still, just in case, I'm interested in it.

Anyways, here's the link:
http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=521

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Sandshrew and Hypno would be good :)

I put Rayq on my list then as I was looking through saw that Jules had it on her want list (or rather, realised that I actually had something on it; used to kind of skimming over the legendaries since I never have them) and made the offer. Didn't want to just take it off my list before she even responded, seemed a bit presumptuous to do so so soon :x
Wasn't meaning to cause hassle/confusion :(

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Thank-you :)
Will let you know if Jules doesn't get back to me in the next day or so x

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Added a couple more things over the past few days.
Karo, if you still want that Rayq we can trade for it now; Jules hasn't got back yet and seems rude to have you hanging on forever, especially when you have all them shinies :) x

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Well, what would you like for that Rayquaza then? :>

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Well, I have the Dragon background finished; was going to get a shiny dragon from Gen1, but I feel totally back that I accidentally confused the issue and inadvertently offered it to two of you at once, so am hoping to get a Rayq as a prize from that so that I can give them to both of you so no one feels left out by my daftness D:....

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 06:30:46 PM by Brady »

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
I want your

and maybe even your

I have this thing I could trade for it

EDIT: I also caught a dupe
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 04:13:13 AM by Dr. Mc »

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=527
Since yu did that, For I'll give you these for it then:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 03:17:05 AM by Karo Rushe »

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72

for

?

for

instead?

Shinies are worth more then Legendaries by trade, and I already have 18 Sudowoodo's :p

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
@Karo: Seems like a lot; are you sure? :)
I'd be happy to knock off the Kingler or something at least if you're unsure; but the Gloom would be great either way since that's not in my region, itching for him x

@Dr Mc: Lol, you like just collecting them? Sure I can get it to you at another point then to keep the rocky forest going! ^^
http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=528

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
@Karo: Seems like a lot; are you sure? :)
I'd be happy to knock off the Kingler or something at least if you're unsure; but the Gloom would be great either way since that's not in my region, itching for him x
I actually would feel more comfortable on simply putting two to be fair <shrugs>

I'll put Raichu & Gloom if that's ok with you.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I did say "at least", four really did seem like a lot. That's perfectly fine, yeah :) x

Thank-you! x

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Updated with a couple new things; only need Eevee and Omastar now, then I'm off to begin my Shinies collection! Oh my! Cheers all of yous for helping me get there so fast :)

Also, have updated the first post to reflect that I won't have Tornadus and Hydreigon but it's being weird and displaying them instead of Rhyperior and Armaldo. Not sure why, even clicking on them links you to their pages, just displayes the wrong pokeimage.

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
@Dr Mc: Lol, you like just collecting them? Sure I can get it to you at another point then to keep the rocky forest going! ^^
http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=528

Yep, there just so dumb looking that I love them! I'll probably look for something to trade to get him later then :p

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
You're absolutely right, I am done! :D
Excluding Missingno, I now have all the Gen1s for my wee collection; how exciting!
Thank-you everyone who helped me get them :3

NOW.....onto Shinies! Actually have about 35 or so already now, so am about a fifth of the way there. Will just slowly trudge towards this one now. Reckon I'll probably just casually start working the rest of the pokidex as well now, since I've got almost all of my shinies from trading other stuff. I'm pretty unlucky with finding stuff I need other than Mewtwo...christ, so glad I found that, doubt anyone'd ever have traded it D:

Anyhoo; OP edited x

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Bitch
Rep: