RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Test this for me?

Rep:
Level 87
Embrace the stillness of eternity.
So I made a Sword Tech skill (a la Final Fantasy VI), but searching several sites (including Google) didn't give me a working ATB/RTAB battle system script. Can someone who has one test it for me to see if it actually works?

In case you haven't played FFVI, here's how the skill works: when you select it, a bar with some numbers appears and starts slowly filling up. You have to press a button (in this case the C button) when the bar has filled up to the number of the Sword Tech you want to use.

I stopped playing FFVI when I only had 3 techs, so I'm not sure what happens when the bar gets completely full. I just made it so that you fail to use a sword tech if you wait too long. Also, I only made 5 sword techs instead of 8.

Anyway, test please! Here's the file: http://uploading.com/files/V1NSNB0G/Sword Tech Demo.exe.html

Here's a screen shot so you know you can trust me:

Spoiler for: