RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

shit's hard

after this, Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim. there's only a 32 year gap between Daggerfall and Oblivion, so I had the idea of making the same character in each game. the Nerevarine becomes essentially immortal at the end of Morrowind's main questline so I can carry the character over from Oblivion to Skyrim.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 04:07:24 AM by Firerain »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and it's awesome.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Nearly exclusively Counter-Strike: Global Offensive competitive and Smite. I need to get back to M&MX but these two basically double as my social and gaming experiences.

I love/hate CSGO so much. Smite is always good fun except for the deserters which have been too common lately. Idk why. Can't wait for the new patch to drop (if it hasn't already?).

bulletstorm

Very good game, man.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Replaying FF7 since I owns now.

I'm a big fan of GIAW prizes!

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Dirt 3
Dirt Showdown
and try to get 1000G in Final Fantasy 13, got allready 660G, but my old save game is gone so I need to start over again. :/ (\s/)

Rep:
Level 96
The Last Remnant.

This combat system is taking me a while to get a hang of but I love it.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I just started playing Might & Magic X again for the first time since I cleared the intro dungeon. It's really a great dungeon crawl, even if that's all it is. The world is pretty much static, and you can't really inflect personality in your characters. But everything else is a blast.

The only other first-person dungeon crawl I've played is Grimrock, and while similar, this is probably the closest thing I'll get to a D&D 4e video game. I'm already thinking of starting a new game with characters modeled around my friends' characters, lol.

Rep:
Level 96
I've...actually been playing Grimrock. If I like Grimrock then, should I try Might and Magic X?

Also, I've been playing Pikmin 3. Love it. Fuck that sandworm though.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yea man I for sure would. It's pretty much pure combat, tho, so if you crave more class customization, items, and combat/tactical options, then you'll love Grimrock. It really makes Grimrock look like an adventure game because while there are puzzles and riddles, they don't seem to be integral in any way to progressing through the game (except for a some of simple/brute-forcible puzzles). The game can be really brutal in the same fashion tho. Like, you're in a low-level wilderness and see the entrance to a "Dangerous Cave," but like, don't fucking do it, man.

One piece of advice: Don't really worry about having a dedicated tank. Have someone tough, but DPS and trapping enemies is really way more important as far as I've progressed. I restarted with really powerful party and cleared the same areas as my initial party , but at like three levels below and in half the time. It's just so much faster to abuse aoe and crowd control.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Finally got around to Dishonored and beat it and one of the expansions. Almost done with the "Brigamore Witches" now. :]

Beating them all Low Chaos and nobuddy dead. B) ...Except while playing "Knife of Dunwall", I ended up somehow getting "my first kill" even though I never killed anyone. Dammit, Daud. :mad:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Dishonored is tons of fun.

I've been playing ALIEN ISOLATION and it's one of the best games I've played all year.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Rep:
Level 35
Bringing Science Fiction to RMXP, Hardcore!
Starcraft 1. Zerg FTW.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Dragon Age 2 at home (and Hyrule Warriors at Malson's house) B)

DA2 is actually surprisingly good. I didn't pick it up for awhile because I was skeptic of the changes, but with the new one coming soon, we figured we'd give it a chance. The combat is great and it's nice to have a hero that has a changeable personality (not to mention the ability to make your heroes look really cool).

Spoiler for pretty much sums up the male romance options:

Oh, bioware.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 06:29:28 AM by yuyu! »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Really good

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Super Mario 3D Land

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Hyrule Warriors

This. I've had it since it released but didn't get around to playing it until now.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Not a lot of time for gaming these days, but when I do play, I've been nearly exclusively playing Risk of Rain. It's amazing.

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I play a not so common game these day's.
But I love to play Euro Truck Simulator 2 these day's.
Was surprisingly good. :) (\s/)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
DA3 - seems to actually be living it up and exceeding the first so far, but I guess that was remedied easily by making the game feel more "skyrim" and less "Dragon Age". Adding in jumping, mounts, openish worlds, and less forced combat were all great ideas.

But I love to play Euro Truck Simulator 2 these day's.

Malson has been playing that lately, too. Watching him play it puts me to sleep. Playing it myself scares the living daylights out of me. :mad: I kept hitting things and it reminds me of all the things that could actual go wrong with driving. I guess it helps that I don't have to drive a truck everyday, though.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Super Paper Mario
Found it in a random box and remembered that I never completed it. Maybe I'll actually finish it this time.
Also.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 12:29:57 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Praise the Sun

Rep:
Level 35
Bringing Science Fiction to RMXP, Hardcore!
Also.

What is that game you've pictured? Looks interesting, love the art.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&