RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Man that game seems like it would take forever to finish

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Just wait until Wild Hunt and the open world. Looks so good.
I can't wait. On the other hand, yes I can. I want them to take as long as they need and polish the shit out of that game.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, just bought it off the Wii U Virtual Console.

Still a classic through-and-through.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm actually going to finish Chrono Trigger this time. I promise.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
How're you playing it?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JuR7jnO6Dk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JuR7jnO6Dk</a>

The more I play GZ, the more I like it. I'm really looking forward to the Phantom Pain.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Minecraft. I've only really been playing minecraft for the last few months.

Spoiler for:
And a few rounds of FTL. I made it to the flagship twice (On easy ;-;) but didn't make a dent in it either times.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
Don't be afraid to skirt around the incoming Rebel fleet. Don't put yourself into fuellessness and extreme danger, but visiting other star systems instead of darting from exit to exit can net you some cool stuff. A cloaking system and a diverse variety of weapons can get you victory easily. Having just laser weapons or just missiles is a good way to die at the end.

Also the Fire Beam is way too good. If you can get one, use it. Fire is always over powered.

Rep:
Level 96
Don't be afraid to skirt around the incoming Rebel fleet. Don't put yourself into fuellessness and extreme danger, but visiting other star systems instead of darting from exit to exit can net you some cool stuff.
Yeah, I have a problem of running for the exit, crying the entire way.

A cloaking system and a diverse variety of weapons can get you victory easily.
I never have enough scrap, because it always freaks me out to even have a single hull damage.  ;9
I'm freaking out man.

Having just laser weapons or just missiles is a good way to die at the end.
Is that a sign of a bad player? How did you know that's all I had?  ;9

Also the Fire Beam is way too good. If you can get one, use it. Fire is always over powered.
I got one of those once, then I was boarded by rock people and they killed everybody but my pilot, who was then killed in an asteroid field...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Minecraft. I've only really been playing minecraft for the last few months.

I may get back in to it because of this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb8kOt2T1HM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb8kOt2T1HM</a>

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
let me tell you about modpacks

Rep:
Level 98
I never have enough scrap, because it always freaks me out to even have a single hull damage.  ;9
I'm freaking out man.

While it's good to repair, it's even better to invest in your ship. You accrue a lot of things that you can also sell while flying, this couples with the 'go exploring' thing. The rebel fleet doesn't jump, they take the same time to get across each system.

Is that a sign of a bad player? How did you know that's all I had?  ;9

Nah, it's just an easy camp to fall into. If at about halfway through you find yourself with one type of weapon, try and sell one to get a different one. Like a firebeam.

Also, if someone boards your ship, open up the doors to create a vacuum into space and they'll die. It pays off to upgrade your ship's door systems.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
How're you playing it?

DS version. My roommate lent it to me.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Pokemon Y

I'm enjoying it much more than I expected.

Rep:
Level 41
How're you playing it?

DS version. My roommate lent it to me.
The DS version is more or less considered the definite version from what I can tell, so good on ya.

Spoiler for:
You're gonna like the ultimate secret boss, I'd say.

Rep:
Level 96
The DS version is great, but there's one or two post-end-game dungeons that they thew on there for the DS remake that should absolutely be avoided. It's just grinding. Nothing interesting. Totally boring.

Rep:
Level 41
Yeah, should've mentioned that, they DO suck. Everything else apart from maybe a fetch quest or two is golden as far as I'm concerned

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
they also took every unique sounding item name and made it a generic name. tonic > potion   it's super minor but i really can't stand it because I always felt like the items being called different things than  in most rpg's gave CT it's own flair to something mundane.

also if memory serves they renamed like all of Robo's techs to remove references to guns or some shit.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming

This is one of my favourite games of 2014 already. I thought it wouldn't be able to live up to the twist and turns the first game threw at you, but I was completely wrong. Also one of the chapters ended on a climax that got me by complete surprise.

Spoiler for Actual Spoilers:
The final part of the chapter I'm talking about is named "Hero 3 Billion", but you have to jump through different timelines from previous chapters to get back to your own, so the timer fluctuates. You even meet the ancestors of your character while jumping, with one jumping explaining how an ancestor defeated someone in the past: You actually helped him while in that timeline.

I think I'm on the final chapter now, I really can't wait to see how crazy this story gets.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I'm actually going to finish Chrono Trigger this time. I promise.

I went to a lot of trouble to dig up my ds version. I really love that game.

Rep:
Level 41
WarioWare: Smooth Moves

This fucking game, man. Hell, pretty much every game in this series is like an acid trip in digital form imo.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Dragons Dogma, Dark Arisen xpac. Hm. Well, its holding my interest and keeping me from Ground Zeroes for the time being...
Kinda MGS'd out after pw.

That and I'm not real thrilled to have  new big boss actor, even if he is a talented artist.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 71
~Living inside a dream~
Right now I am playing Silent Hill 3 again. Seriously, I just love this game too much <3.

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\รด/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Funny fact, I play at the moment the Silent Hill HD Collection. :D
Well I first make 500G in SH2. But then SH3 will follow up. ;) (\s/)

Rep:
Level 41
Sid Meier's Civilization V.

Incredibly well done and addictive game. I think I'll be playing it for quite a while.