RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Suikoden 4
Lost Planet
Stalker
South Park SoT
Castlevania CoD

I'm playing too many games, and I don't think I'll finish any of them.
It's seems harder and harder to find a game that'll suck me in and keep me til the end.

Also on the side I'm playing,
Morrowind
Skyrim
Dead Space 2
Dead Island
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
how the fuck do you have time for any of that .___.
i'm still playing crusader kings and smash4 lol

that's a lie though, i'm also playing nitronic rush a lot. if you don't know about it, it's this fucking amazing experimental survival driving game, with these sick-as stylised, futuristic, almost Tron visuals. it screws around with gravity a lot too, it's just a mindfuck of a racing game, which is awesome. your car has wings too. and there's a delorean. and the game's completely free. everyone play it.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I find time by playing them for less than half an hour at a time, sometimes days apart.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Just finished Life is Strange. Many emotions were felt... ;_; I really loved the way the choices were set up and the story was interesting and the characters actually seemed to act like real people (most of the time).

After that, I finally started the Witcher 3. Didn't think I'd be playing it (because gore and tits) but holy crap this game is too amazing to pass up ahhhh
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 35
Bringing Science Fiction to RMXP, Hardcore!
Ive been playing lots of Just Cause. Its a single player game,
but Steam offers a Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Mod for those who are interested.
aside from 3d games, I have been reviewing the 2015 games on RMRK.
although a little late, I love the games and projects that were selected and will be
submitting reviews on the OP of each
Thank you!

Rep:
Level 96
I feel like updating this list so I will, try to stop me.

Suikoden 4 (Dropped)
Lost Planet (maybe later)
Stalker (maybe later)
South Park SoT (Dropped)
Castlevania CoD (maybe later)
Morrowind
Skyrim (Dropped)
Dead Space 2 (Dropped)
Dead Island (On Hold?)

i wish i could finish playing or making video games
lo im lame in the brain main

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Let's necro post as a forgotten dead member. :D

Well my list is:
1. Dark Souls 2 Scholar Of The First Sin
2. Dark Souls 3
3. American Truck Simulator
4. Euro Truck Simulator (France Update)
5. Resident Evil 7 Teaser ( try to get all endings and secrets) (\ô/)