RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO PLAY?

Currently, I'm going back and replaying Xenogears.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 06:09:18 AM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Playing Dead Space, just need to kill the final boss and finish the game.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Left4Dead
The Witcher
and GH:WT
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I've been playing Guild Wars recently, and a bit of TF2

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
Dead Space
and
Legend of Heroes VI SC (If I knew how to read JP I would know what is going on -_-; )

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Gmod
TF2
Fallout 3

;[

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
Left4Dead
Phantom Hourglass
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
GTA IV
Little Big Planet
Fallout 3

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Fallout3
The Last Remnant
GHWT

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Guild wars
Bomberman Blast
Metal Slug

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Lineage II
Fallout 3

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Fable: The Lost Chapters (PC)
Magical Starsign (DS)
Banjo-Kazooie (N64)

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Whell

At the moment i'm getting all of the solo tours done on guitar hero, my sisters went ahead and did the bulk of the band mode toghether while i was asleep, which made me just a little sad so now i'm going to ditch them for solo tour  :mad:

Well, we actually beat band mode toghether but still, i missed a big chunk of it .-.

I was in the middle of Paper mario a little bit ago, i should probably pick that up soon >.>

I've been playing a couple of games on the DS. I'm in the middle of Ring of Fates at the moment, however my brother decided that he wanted to play chrono trigger so now the location of ROF is unknown  :mad:

I have been dabbling in the Chrono Trigger, seems solid and rather deserving of all of those titles people give it, i haven't done any serious playing of it yet (I'm only in that screwed up church in the moment ._o)

I'm working my through the extra missions on TWEWY, but i don't really have the time for that lately considering all of the above though ._o

Oh yes and Fable II too.

Yeah, i do play most of these sparsely with one being dominant over all (Right now i've been playing more guitar hero than anything else, likely to change once i separate my brother from ROF  :mad:) and i do have a lot of free time, so that's how i manage all of this  :mad:

If you're curious as to why ROF is probably never going to be within my grasp ( :mad:) again, please read this:
Spoiler for:
ALRIGHT SO THIS ONE DAY I'M PLAYING ROF AND I'M HAVING A RATHER SPLENDID TIME AND THEN I DECIDE MAYBE IT'S TIME TO SLEEP. THE NEXT DAY MY BROTHER COMES OUT OF HIS ROOM, PLAYING THE DS AND WHEN I ASK HIM WHERE ROF IS, HE SAYS HE NEVER TOUCHED IT (physically impossible, considering both of my sisters have not touched the DS, and he had the opportunity to grab it whilst watching Trailer Park Boys at like three in the morning, and if he's on the DS he'd either have to take it out of the port or be playing it at that very moment) OR IF I ASK HIM IF HE'S SEEN IT IN HIS ROOM, HE DENIES IT. I CANNOT THINK OF ANY ULTERIOR MOTIVE HE MIGHT HAVE FOR HIDING IT FROM ME(Especially since he has Chrono Trigger, and he wouldn't really have a reason to conspire behind my back just to play some game, especially since he'd usually just ask) SO MOST LIKELY HE'S JUST TOO LAZY TO TAKE IT OFF THE TABLE OR DESK OR FLOOR OR WHATEVER IN ORDER TO GIVE IT TO ME  :mad:

anyways it sort of sucks ._.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Oh yeah, I'm also playing Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People. I just finished Episode 2.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Civilization IV
Tales of Symphonia 2
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Though mostly Civ IV, because it eats time.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
I just finished Dead Space and now I'm playing Super Paper Mario.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Guitar Hero World Tour

Civilization IV

:tpg:

Would you like to waste an afternoon with me?

Rep:
Level 94
Tales of Symphonia 2
This is for Wii, right? Is it any good?

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Gears 1, playing through Insane lol
GHWT
Pokemon Crystal :3

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Tales of Symphonia 2
This is for Wii, right? Is it any good?

I haven't gotten very far yet - I just got it and so I am only an hour in. It seems interesting, though. The first part is really annoying because your character talks to someone, and then a minute later it gos into a flashback of the conversation you had one minute ago, and it does that repeatedly for the first like, half hour. I will report back once I get a little more of the game done.

@Forty - sure, but not anytime soon, I have to start doing some school.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
Good ol` Civ4. Al-ge-bra, have you had the honour of looking to your city, and seeing, "We love the DICTATOR day!"?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
=o forgot to put up, Legends of Dragoon, I restarted that a while back.

Rep:
Level 87
Fallout 3
Call of Duty 5: World At War
Resistance 2

Rep:
Level 94
Supreme Commander

Jesus, this game is insane.