RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Oh my... several times. I used to have a bit of an ager/impulse control issue, and I've always been a big dude. Size+angry=holy walls. When I was dating the girl I married, she'd had some kind of cyst thingy removed from her insides. Her mom got into a screaming match with her, and I was worried about hemmoraging from the exertion. My GF stopped, but her mom kept it up. I open-hand slapped the wall next to her mom's head to puncuate my point, and put a 9"x7" hole in the drywall.

Thus did the screaming stop. Thus did I lean to patch drywall.

Ever been "greeted" by a large, slobbery dog? Like a Mastiff?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
yeah first I wasn't looking and then I was coverd in slime

ever had a cat who always had injuries when he healed of his first injury?
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Why yes, I have. My cat Sketch was kind of a scrapper, so she was always either injured or recovering.

Ever go fishing and catch something else, like a turtle or a duck?

Rep:
Level 75
yes but it was a boot who drops a boot into a pond?

ever got really mad because you couldn't do something?like homework :lol: or making something out of wood.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Yes... so... much... rage...

Ever forgotten it was the first of the month then remembered only as someone punched you in the arm.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Can't quite claim to have done that one before. XP

Even CHUGGED A GLASS OF MILK TO SPITE A FRIEND?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
NO BUT I KNOW YOU HAVE

Ever stopped to smell the roses and got stung by a bee?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
No, but I stopped to look at the roses and got chased by a bee.

I escaped...

Ever sniffed ground pepper to purposely sneeze?

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
All it did was make my head go boom.

Ever tried to mug an old lady and have her turn into a demon.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Um... no, dude. Have you been eating micro-dots?

Ever ACIDENTALLY take a mind altering drug, or have it "slipped" to you?

Rep:
Level 96
No, and I hope it never happens. :S

Ever done something on the spur of the moment, only to realize you made an ass of yourself?

Rep:
Level 89
Not really.

Ever threw up after seeing something gross while watching a movie at a local theatre?
RuneWorld (Title clickable)
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray
You wish to apply? Send a PM with a sample of your work with an attachment.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
No. I only throw up when I'm sick.

Ever found $20 or more (or an equivalent amount of another currency)?

Rep:
Level 76
~I am your worst nightmare~
2010 Most Immature Member
I threw up blood once after drinking a couple beers, hurt like hell too
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Ever found $20 or more (or an equivalent amount of another currency)?

Nope. Not what I can think of.

Have you ever laughted so hard while drinking that the liqiud comes out of the noes?

Rep:
Level 75
yeah,don't try it with cola...because that hurts!!!

ever ate so much that you almost spew it out?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
so many times

have you ever had a gay fantasy about someone you work/go to school with?

(even if youre straight?)

Rep:
Level 96
Yes, yes I have.

Have you ever bullied someone to gain status in the eyes of someone else?

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
Once or twice. It was a bad moment.

Have you ever posted in one of these threads knowing good and well that you haven't thought of what to ask, only to settle with the age-old answer of "fuck it" and post anyway?
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Yes.

Have you ever been paranoid enough to suspect that one or two online people you know were actually just a front for someone else you know?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Paranoid, no, but knowing it was, yeah like twice here lol ~ joke accounts lo!

Have you ever wasted a ton of money on an Xmas gift for someone, who in reality didn't need such a thing, but you did it to impress them because you liked them more than they would imagine?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 02:26:30 PM by grafikal »

Rep:
Level 96
Yes. ;9

Have you ever spilled laundry detergent on the carpet? AIN'T THAT ALL FUN AND A BARREL OF MONKEYS?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
No. I think I might've spilled some on myself though.

Ever randomly think about something funny that happened a few days ago and laugh about it in front of people, then have to explain what you were laughing about?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Yes. (  (.)_(.)  )

Have you ever stayed in bed and slept all day while not sick?

Rep:
Level 96
Oh HELL yes.  It ROCKS.

Every touch someone inappropriately as a joke, only for it to maaaaaaaassively backfire?