RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
You know you been on RPG maker to much when....

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
When you post all the similarities between your life and RPG Maker.
when level 50 fireballs are real

sweet

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
when you cant think anymore
......___|__
__/******\=======#
|**M1A2 ***:\
(@=@=@=@=@)

copy this tank and we wil concer the world

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/nl/NL/register/index.jsp?m=l&a=robot797
klik this link and give me stars

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
?) When you kill someone, you get put in jail for a day

?) When you get killed you wake up in your bed the same or next day

?) You go to your friends house and kick them in the balls and say "Pwned"

?) In the middle of class you yell "NOOB STFU"

?) Your girlfriend/boyfriend dumps you and you try to fix the relationship by saying corny game quotes.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
When anyone not important to you has an exact twin in every town you go to.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
lol nice one.

When you go into a side view battle with a bully.

When you can jump infront of a car and be okay.

Turn into a animal

Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
When Ruby becomes your birthstone, regardless of what month you were born.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 86
When you get scared of going outside, because of random monster fights.

When you go into a new section of the city, and expect to hear a background noise and music change.

-BP

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
when you go to sleep,the same 10 secs song start playing.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
when you need a event to go inside a house
......___|__
__/******\=======#
|**M1A2 ***:\
(@=@=@=@=@)

copy this tank and we wil concer the world

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/nl/NL/register/index.jsp?m=l&a=robot797
klik this link and give me stars

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
when you don't need to eat.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
When you go through your house front door, you get 30 minute load time.
(Includes going inside and outside your house)

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
when you dont do ''social'' activities.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
When your entire life is scored with music.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
When you realize you can no longer have and indepth conversation with anyone.
When a doctor can completely cure you of any wound or status abnormality your have by simply talking to him.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
when you can carry 947343490 money and 5678956789 items into a single left and right pocket.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
When you can legally use "herbs" to make your pains go away.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
When you post over 100 posts in a single day on a forum dedicated to rpg maker...
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 89
When you sneak up on something and jump on it. calling it a pre-emptive strike

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
When someone you used to know wants to destroy/take over the world.

Rep:
Level 89
When someone you used to know wants to destroy/take over the world.

and he turn out to be your long lost family member seperated by marriage, who was created in a tube by a mad scientist, who wanted to take over the world, but got killed by someone who didnt want that to happen...

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
lulz

When everybody says the same thing and knows exactly what you need to do

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
When a old man sends you on a mission which you probably won't return because of the various monsters guarding the crystals drops which you need to save your village.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
when your hair defies gravity

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
When you have no mouth. Seriously, just look at the RMXP sprites...

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
You beat a bully at school and a cut scene with heavey metal music pops out saying "End of the game"