RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
You know you been on RPG maker to much when....

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
when you try to do a skill but you fail becaus your in real live
......___|__
__/******\=======#
|**M1A2 ***:\
(@=@=@=@=@)

copy this tank and we wil concer the world

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/nl/NL/register/index.jsp?m=l&a=robot797
klik this link and give me stars

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
When you start seeing traces of an RTP character in every person you meet. 

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
When you try to divide your friends into possible party members and helpful npcs.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
When you take screenshots for a job interview
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
when you always must engage battle instead of hitting him in the map
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Rep:
Level 86
Im R is teh Pwn3g.....me!(>^.^)======0(/#.#)/you
When A Billboard get posted you think Switch: Billboardno.9987 Turn ON

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
When you're in a self-loathing mood and you look in the mirror to see ARSHES STARING BACK AT YOU, MOCKING YOU.  :tpg:

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
when you kill a spider in your room and you get exp. :-\

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
When you make a one gajillion page mini map event for your rpg game. All just to have a grid that shows you where you are... on a grid. lol
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
ahem you're refering to my game arent you? LOL :tpg:

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
u've been too much on rpg maker when you started writting a 50 page novel on the game(LOL HOWS THAT BITCH XD)

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
for your information it will be 100, and yes you got me you owned me blabla XD

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
u've been too much on rpg maker when you started writting a 50 page novel on the game(LOL HOWS THAT BITCH XD)

When you start writing a novel related to the game and actually get an editor for it.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
lolll!!. that's you,right?
actually,dominiko isnt on rpg maker at all!

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Well then he's been on CRACK too much.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
haha. it's just Colt xD ILU bro xD

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
When you do everything five times each to test the differences you've just made with the "eventing."

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
when you need ''change face graphic'' when ur talking to someone else and vice versa

Rep:
Level 88
When you are asked how much money you have and you say "\G" to open up your money reserve window. ;8

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
when u make your living off killing orcs. they drop money <.<

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
when you need an other person to controll you
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
When you post all the similarities between your life and RPG Maker.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.