RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
All 11.6 million Xbox 360s are faulty.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah, I think I read up Microsoft wanted a head start on sales, so they rushed distribution.
Which kind of sucks though, they aren't dominating the competition, they've been out for nearly two years and has only sold 11 million consoles, while the Wii has sold 10 million and hasn't even been out a year

That's because the Wii is much better.

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
lol.
I've always had a high-opinion of Nintendo.
I'm just a little worried about how they're going to compensate with the lack of all the new games made by the more well-known third parties like Square-Enix, Capcom, Konami, and such.

They must have some plan, no way the made a system with such low system specs without a plan.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
yeah no plan, just look at the line up, metroid, mario, ssb, battalion wars, pokemon, animal crossing etc, and it isnt underpowered it's said that it is more powerful than a x-box, so really it's over last gen, and into new gen.

Rep:
Level 87
Nah dude, I did a bit of research not to long ago on all three consoles.
Look up the system specs. It's only a little better.
It's GPU is a little higher than the Xbox, but only by 10 MHz.
But the Xbox's CPU is better.
In my opinion, it should still be in the 6th generation.

And the games you mentioned, those are all made by Nintendo.
I meant 3rd party companies.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 02:52:40 AM by Arkbennett »

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Wii is not next gen.  It is a new generation, better than raving about what specs the system has, and how many forms of media it can play.  It's called gaming, try and follow me here, I dont want to play goddamn dvds, or blu ray disks, or cook waffles on my "game" system.  I want to play GAMES.  Wii is the best.

Rep:
Level 87
Wii is not next gen.  It is a new generation, better than raving about what specs the system has, and how many forms of media it can play.  It's called gaming, try and follow me here, I dont want to play goddamn dvds, or blu ray disks, or cook waffles on my "game" system.  I want to play GAMES.  Wii is the best.

I know Biohazard.
And that's my whole point, I'm worried that Nintendo won't be able to have as much gaming as it should because it won't be able to support all the new games because it CPU and GPU are so low.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I know Biohazard.
And that's my whole point, I'm worried that Nintendo won't be able to have as much gaming as it should because it won't be able to support all the new games because it CPU and GPU are so low.

lol wut?

Rep +

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

you played the same games for n64, same games for gamecube, now your playing the same games with just a new name.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

I know Biohazard.

Yes but nintendo isnt stupid enough to go 'Let's try and put Resi 5 on here  ;8'

They made it how it is, it's made to be small and new, and strong enough to look good, and it win's on all 3 ways.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

you played the same games for n64, same games for gamecube, now your playing the same games with just a new name.
Yeah, but at least they are good.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I love my 360 to death, but I went to get a Wii while looking for a this generation console and they were sold out. The 360 is more my taste anyway.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Wii was so goddamn sold out.  Ps3, lol.  NEW PS3s ARE HERE! "you guys got any Wiis?"

Rep:
Level 87
You know what I think is the funniest thing?
When you have good consoles come out and everyone tries taking a bit of money.

The Wii has several lawsuits against it, but I doubt any of them will be held up.
You know the little Wii point and click thing? Nintendeo apparently stole that.  ::)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Yeah, but at least they are good.

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter

he's on his way to being most quoted in a thread...couldn't resist a +rep for that... :D

i completely agree.  if I wanted all that, I'd get a ****in' new computer for crying out loud. 

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
i completely agree.  if I wanted all that, I'd get a ****in' new computer for crying out loud. 

Well, I sorta need a new computer..or atleast a new hard drive and mother board...and video card...but I have this laptop and another pc I can use for now...

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
This threads title is a lie. Not all Xbox 360s are faulty, it's the owners WHO make them faulty. As for the Wii, I hate it, it has a cool design, but the selection of games sucks.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
This threads title is a lie. Not all Xbox 360s are faulty, it's the owners WHO make them faulty. As for the Wii, I hate it, it has a cool design, but the selection of games sucks.

You suck.
As for you first statement, I think if Microsoft said it was faulty, it's probably faulty, that's the one things we can trust when they say it.
Also, what does the owner have to do with a flaw in the system?

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Aye. Microsoft said it was faulty? Those douchebags. As for your second question, the owners treat it badly?

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
Nintendo is its own entity, whereas it seems that Playstation and Microsoft not only make their own titles but also go in moreso than nintendo with other companies and entities.  True, games like Lord of the Rings are available for all platforms, but Nintendo seems to be...how to put it...more original than the others, I guess (can't quite put my finger on it).  

If given the choice I'd immediately grab a wii.  scrap the others, cuz

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
As for your second question, the owners treat it badly?

What does the owners treating it badly have to do with a flaw/glitch?

Rep:
Level 87
Aye. Microsoft said it was faulty? Those douchebags. As for your second question, the owners treat it badly?

Yup, that's what this whole thread was about.

he's on his way to being most quoted in a thread...couldn't resist a +rep for that... :D

Okay, but you can miss out on all the great non-nintendo games that will come out for the other two consoles.  :P

What does the owners treating it badly have to do with a flaw/glitch?

Because if you turn it off every 2 hours and let it cool down it won't overheat and cause the Red Rings of Death.
However, idk if there is a way to prevent the disc scratching problem. The 360 is to unstable, probably because it still uses a disc tray.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Rushing a console release is unhealthy.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Rushing a console release is unhealthy.

I agree.