RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
All 11.6 million Xbox 360s are faulty.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
no mine is :P

I love my gamecube now that I can finally play it again.

If I had to choose which piece of plastic to go with I'd go nintendo.  Simply because I've had a much better experience and exposure to their games.
The only time a game system is the "best" is when it's you, the gamer, trying to decide which one will fit your needs best.  I like Gamecube and the idea of the Wii because they're game systems.  PS3 and 360 are just game-oriented computers.  Seriously.  THey can connect to the internet, play dvds/blueray/whatever, and if the disk drive in your 360 blows just grab the one out of your microsoft computer (one of the seniors in my school last year did that)

Most of this threads replies are full of bullshit opinions. My 360 has been running fine, and I've only gotten the three red lights ONCE and that was because I had a cord half-unplugged.

Opinions can't really be bad or good cuz it's the way people think.  There's no right or wrong with debates (unless the opinion is on something completely different). 

Also just because YOU haven't had a breakdown doesn't prove much of anything...if microsoft says there's a problem, there's a problem, though for you and others it hasn't come up yet.

Gamecube Ftw too bad there are no new games for it

Rep:
Level 87
*cough* Vista *cough*

Thanks for reminding me. Well so far, they've messed up 2 OS'es. ;9 I hope it doesn't get any worse than Win Me and Xbox360.  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
Gamecube Ftw too bad there are no new games for it

Well there is Twilight princess...I'm lookin at that but if I get a wii then it's kinda pointless...

BTW that reminds me...my friend says that Wii can't save GameCube games, hence he can't get far in his Metroid Prime Echoes game.  Is that true?  or is he getting really good at pulling my leg?

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
so when I get a wii I only need to sell the actual gamecube?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
so when I get a wii I only need to sell the actual gamecube?
Sell the Gamecube, keep your games, controllers, and memory cards. I've never actually tried to save a Gamecube game on the Wii's internal memory, I just use a Gamecube memory card.

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
thanks for clearing that, now I'm closer to getting a wii!  yay!

hmmm...I seem to have diverted the topic...oh well.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I've never actually tried to save a Gamecube game on the Wii's internal memory, I just use a Gamecube memory card.
As far as I know, it doesn't work.  Not with metroid prime anyway.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I've never actually tried to save a Gamecube game on the Wii's internal memory, I just use a Gamecube memory card.
As far as I know, it doesn't work.  Not with metroid prime anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii#Backward_compatibility

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon