RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Semi-Nude XP Elementals

Rep:
Level 88
Well unfortunately for Fu she seems to have failed 6th grade English, so yes, it is quite trying to comprehend what she's saying most of the time.

You sure you don't have your words mixed up there?
BTW...I have NEVER seen a non-fan of Pokemon spell it with an é.  ; )

BTW...I have NEVER seen a fan of Pokemon spell it with an é.  ; )

Ahhh kids, they're so much fun!

You said you are over 16, if you were to be 18 or older than you wouldn't say "I'm over 16." Seems more than a little off - I could be wrong. So therefore you yourself are a kid, so I suggest you stop looking down upon everyone, you are no better than anyone else in this forum.
If you think any of this is even remotely personal you're quite wrong.  I'm just havin fun!

Good. Because if it were personal you'd be an idiot.

You can have your own opinion.  It's just wrong.

You are a moron.

Wait, you mean that's a picture of a GUY?!  o_O

Oh my...highschool must be *SO* bad for you.

WTF type of comment is that?

Your like an oil well...always boring.

Oh you're funny. My stomach rips open from laughter. Seriously. :|

Rep:
Level 88
Good job dumbass, in case you havent noticed, people like me.

...was there more to that ass rape of the English language or did yer Ritalin dose wear off?

Good job at becoming the new forum puntz. If you continue being a little faggot towards respected members, we WILL tell you off.

Oh that's it, retard back into the sheeple mentality for support, boy, I bet THAT'LL help.  *snicker*

Wow, thats a crock of bull shit.

Nope, sorry kiddo, but it isn't.  My posting history in Google spans all teh way back to the early 90s, posting in such colorful groups as alt.hackers.malicious (no, I'm not a hacker, don't ask), alt.2600, alt.flame, alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk (don't ask, it's beyond you), alt.usenet.kooks, and various other volatile Usenet froups.

Now quit being a fucking docuhe, or shut the fuck up. Because all you've done is FAIL. You're a fucking joke. Keep up your half assed crap. You're only making me look good you little whorebag.

If that were REALLY true...why would you constantly have to try and convince me of it?  LOL

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
In case you havent noticed, but the dude in the wante dead picture is ME.

You fucking fail AGAIN you ass munching little reatrd.

I'm multi-talented, I can type and piss you off at the same time!

All you've done is make yourself look like a dumbshit you fucking ass goblin.

Your like an oil well...always boring.

But hey, I'm having fun verbally skull fucking you. So keep digging yourself a fucking hole.

You can have your own opinion.  It's just wrong.

Dumbass, I'm in college. Unlike you I'm not an ignorant snot nosed puke. You damn well know you've failed.

By the way, you shouldnt talk about boring you're shit is stale you pigbitch. Get some original lines you little fuck.

By the way, talking to you is like jerking off with sandpaper.

Rep:
Level 88

Highschool is detached from reality. It's not life. Bad comparison.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well Ataraxy, he's a stupid cunt. I don't think he understands the logic of some one with normal intellegence like you or I.

@Teh script kiddie~ ZOMG YOU HAX GOOGLE! YOU IS TEH 1337 ASS RAIDER! ZOMG WE SOOOO BELIEVE YOUR BULLSHIT!

_____EDIT__________
If this doesnt get closed by a mod, I'll seriously ROFLCOPTER.

Rep:
Level 88

Tell me...is there some reason that you're slurping lil Fu up the ass?  I mean is it like puppy love or something?

Woah, thanks for the IKY, Pee Wee, boy yer REALLY good at this whole "flaming" thing.

You said you are over 16, if you were to be 18 or older than you wouldn't say "I'm over 16." Seems more than a little off - I could be wrong. So therefore you yourself are a kid, so I suggest you stop looking down upon everyone, you are no better than anyone else in this forum.

...wow...you know it's not often that I find a froup or board where my reputation doesn't already precede me.  Just for reference, Kiddo, I'm 26, and pretty much ALL of my personal information is freely available to anyone who wants it.  Hell I even go around posting my home address and cell number.

So you're saying that your friend Fu is an idiot, huh?  Cause uh, it's obvious that she takes it personally.

...reality?  I dunno, maybe high school is different these days, but when I was in high school if you were a guy and you had some fuckin girly haircut like that...you'd probably get yer ass kicked...A LOT.

Awww, I'm not entertaining you?  Tsch, tsch, tsch...guess yer parents won't pay me extra for babysitting you online then, huh?

Rep:
Level 88
Damn, stop boosting my ego Hatter.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Tell me...is there some reason that you're slurping lil Fu up the ass?  I mean is it like puppy love or something?

Woah, thanks for the IKY, Pee Wee, boy yer REALLY good at this whole "flaming" thing.

...wow...you know it's not often that I find a froup or board where my reputation doesn't already precede me.  Just for reference, Kiddo, I'm 26, and pretty much ALL of my personal information is freely available to anyone who wants it.  Hell I even go around posting my home address and cell number.

So you're saying that your friend Fu is an idiot, huh?  Cause uh, it's obvious that she takes it personally.

...reality?  I dunno, maybe high school is different these days, but when I was in high school if you were a guy and you had some fuckin girly haircut like that...you'd probably get yer ass kicked...A LOT.

Awww, I'm not entertaining you?  Tsch, tsch, tsch...guess yer parents won't pay me extra for babysitting you online then, huh?

You suck at trolling. Also, 26 my ass. You act like a prepube little jerk off. You're parents must not beat you enough you mealy mouth maggot. Oh yeah, cheer up emo kid, I know you're taking a break so you can cut yourself and cry to some shitty music.

You're flat out retarded you fucking cuntflap.

Rep:
Level 88
Dumbass, I'm in college.

*pats little Fu on the head*

SSSUUUURRRE you are.  ^_^

Unlike you I'm not an ignorant snot nosed puke.

Unlike you I have a much firmer grasp of the English language and much larger vocabulary.

You damn well know you've failed.

OH NOS I HACE FAILED AT TEH INTARNETS TEH WHOLE WURL WILL END LOL SUM 1 GIVE ME TEH ICE CREEM!!1!!

By the way, you shouldnt talk about boring you're shit is stale you pigbitch. Get some original lines you little fuck.

Woah, ANOTHER IKY lame!  You must REALLY like Paul Reubens or somethings.

Which is guess is why you keep doing it so much, huh kiddo?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Dumbass, I'm in college.

Unlike you I have a much firmer grasp of the English language and much larger vocabulary.

OH NOS I HACE FAILED AT TEH INTARNETS TEH WHOLE WURL WILL END LOL SUM 1 GIVE ME TEH ICE CREEM!!1!!

Your lack of wit is amazing. You just don't get it. You're a total cock socket. Also, all you've done is just look like stupid prick. You've only justified my curbstomping of you. Get a fucking reality check kid, you're a shit stain on the underware of llife. You're a waste of sperm. You should of been introduced to a coat hanger while in the womb. You're fucking worthless.

Rep:
Level 88

That you choose to ignore whilst posting comments obviously.

Just for reference, Kiddo, I'm 26

*pats little Hatter on the head*

SSSUUUURRRE you are. ^_^

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Ataraxy has negative rep WHY?

Rep:
Level 88
You suck at trolling.

Uh...who said anything about trolling?  Well unless you wanna claim I'm trolling you into making you look like like a fuckin retard.

Also, 26 my ass. You act like a prepube little jerk off.

This from the little girl coming up with such colorful phrases as, "fucking cuntflap".

Oh yeah, nothin spells maturity like CUNTFLAP...*nods*...

You're parents must not beat you enough you mealy mouth maggot.

...uh, yeah my parents NEVER beat me actually...I'm not sure how they did things in YOUR family but uh...maybe you should seek therapy?

Oh yeah, cheer up emo kid, I know you're taking a break so you can cut yourself and cry to some shitty music.

Spit in one hand, dream in the other, tell me watcha got more of.

Generally speaking, you aren’t learning much when your mouth is open.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You suck at trolling.

Uh...who said anything about trolling?  Well unless you wanna claim I'm trolling you into making you look like like a fuckin retard.

Also, 26 my ass. You act like a prepube little jerk off.

This from the little girl coming up with such colorful phrases as, "fucking cuntflap".

Oh yeah, nothin spells maturity like CUNTFLAP...*nods*...

You're parents must not beat you enough you mealy mouth maggot.

...uh, yeah my parents NEVER beat me actually...I'm not sure how they did things in YOUR family but uh...maybe you should seek therapy?

Oh yeah, cheer up emo kid, I know you're taking a break so you can cut yourself and cry to some shitty music.

Spit in one hand, dream in the other, tell me watcha got more of.

Generally speaking, you aren’t learning much when your mouth is open.

Good job at proving my point that you're a waste of sperm you little spooge monkey. Also, you ARE trolling, trolling is defined by being annoying you fucking idiot.

Rep:
Level 88
Your lack of wit is amazing.

Yeah I should start running around calling people "cuntflaps", that's MUCH wittier!

You just don't get it. You're a total cock socket.

Is there no floor to your intelligence?

Also, all you've done is just look like stupid prick.

Projection again, huh?

You've only justified my curbstomping of you.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, BUT I CAN'T GET MY HEAD THAT FAR UP MY ASS.  ^_^

Get a fucking reality check kid, you're a shit stain on the underware of llife. You're a waste of sperm. You should of been introduced to a coat hanger while in the womb. You're fucking worthless.

Let me tell you something, Kiddo...there are only TWO KINDS of people online...those who produce...and those who run the fuck at the mouth.  Me...I produce:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/RMXP_CSG/
You...you run the fuck at the mouth.  So why don't you explain to me again whose the worthless one around here.  `, )

Rep:
Level 88
Good job at proving my point that you're a waste of sperm you little spooge monkey. Also, you ARE trolling, trolling is defined by being annoying you fucking idiot.

Uh, trolling is not making fun of children and making them throw a fit, try again, Child.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Your lack of wit is amazing.

Yeah I should start running around calling people "cuntflaps", that's MUCH wittier!

You just don't get it. You're a total cock socket.

Is there no floor to your intelligence?

Also, all you've done is just look like stupid prick.

Projection again, huh?

You've only justified my curbstomping of you.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, BUT I CAN'T GET MY HEAD THAT FAR UP MY ASS.  ^_^

Get a fucking reality check kid, you're a shit stain on the underware of llife. You're a waste of sperm. You should of been introduced to a coat hanger while in the womb. You're fucking worthless.

Let me tell you something, Kiddo...there are only TWO KINDS of people online...those who produce...and those who run the fuck at the mouth.  Me...I produce:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/RMXP_CSG/
You...you run the fuck at the mouth.  So why don't you explain to me again whose the worthless one around here.  `, )

I run at the mouth? God you're fucking dense. You've done nothing but spew bull shit and make a fool of yourself. By the way, you damn well know you arent witty enough to say the shit I do. All your shit is fucking lame. You need to try harder to insult me you fucking cumbucket. KEEP FAILING EMO KID!

Rep:
Level 88
Man I suck at flaming... maybe I should just try and act a little like you Hatter. Just so you realise how stupid you are being.

Dumbass, I'm in college.

Your lack of wit is amazing. You just don't get it. You're a total cock socket. Also, all you've done is just look like stupid prick. You've only justified my curbstomping of you. Get a fucking reality check kid, you're a shit stain on the underware of llife. You're a waste of sperm. You should of been introduced to a coat hanger while in the womb. You're fucking worthless.

You - Hatter. Are such a dumbass motherfucking ass rimming pile of shit, you should just go die in a hole. You should be stupid, because you are.  You worthless piece of crap, get a life if anybody bothers to accept you into society. I hope you slip over and break your fucking neck whilst someone carves the word 'emo' into your stomach you FUCKING PRICK.

Nope, doesn't suit me.

INSTANT EDIT (sick of this):
Ataraxy has negative rep WHY?
Look at my post history, I posted in Intelligent Debate, and I think GilgameshRO hates me...  :D I'll speak on behalf of the Hatter here: "It's because you're an emo little prepube girl that acts like a fuckin retard. Not to mix emo with goth of course. ^_^"

If I were your mother I wouldn't have either, I would have found suicide a better option.

Generally speaking, you haven't learnt anything.

INSTANT EDIT 2:

LMFAO! You just don't realize that it is do you?

BUT I CAN'T GET MY HEAD THAT FAR UP MY ASS.

The real problem is that you CAN'T GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

INSTANT EDIT 3: God you're fucking dense. Fu has already stated he is in college.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It seems he gave up.

So what was the original topic in this thread?

Rep:
Level 88
I run at the mouth? God you're fucking dense. You've done nothing but spew bull shit and make a fool of yourself.

I created an RPG Maker XP sprite generator and I verbally hammered yer fuckin head into the proverbial wall six or eight times...you...you run the fuck around fancying yourself as some kind of a delusion little forum snit bitch in need of a tampon.  *shrugs*  Just remember, I didn't make reality...I just beat you with it.  ^_^

By the way, you damn well know you arent witty enough to say the shit I do. All your shit is fucking lame.

Well apparently I just don't subscribe to the same brand of tweenage muppet fuck comedy that you do, Child.

Free cl00, for ADULTS...being witty isn't so much about your ability to string together random garbage words that got yer mouth washed out with soap as a child.

You need to try harder to insult me you fucking cumbucket. KEEP FAILING EMO KID!

...uh...the only one who can insult you is yourself.  Yeesh, Webbies...totally cl00less.

Rep:
Level 88
Free cl00, for ADULTS...being witty isn't so much about your ability to string together random garbage words that got yer mouth washed out with soap as a child.

My fucking god. For me being witty isn't so much about my ability to string together random garbage words that get my mouth washed out with soap as a child. For you, it is.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I run at the mouth? God you're fucking dense. You've done nothing but spew bull shit and make a fool of yourself.

I created an RPG Maker XP sprite generator and I verbally hammered yer fuckin head into the proverbial wall six or eight times...you...you run the fuck around fancying yourself as some kind of a delusion little forum snit bitch in need of a tampon.  *shrugs*  Just remember, I didn't make reality...I just beat you with it.  ^_^

By the way, you damn well know you arent witty enough to say the shit I do. All your shit is fucking lame.

Well apparently I just don't subscribe to the same brand of tweenage muppet fuck comedy that you do, Child.

You need to try harder to insult me you fucking cumbucket. KEEP FAILING EMO KID!

...uh...the only one who can insult you is yourself.  Yeesh, Webbies...totally cl00less.

Yet again, you sound like a total moron. You're not getting that YOU'RE the idiot here. You must have a severe case of stupid. Also, I'm a king of one liners.

Oh hey, you're such a whore you make my ass hole quiver. You prepube fucknut.

Rep:
Level 88
Oh hey, you're such a whore you make my ass hole quiver.

Fu... that made me cringe.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I cannot tel a lie, my mind is warped, very warped.

Rep:
Level 88
Man I suck at flaming... maybe I should just try and act a little like you Hatter. Just so you realise how stupid you are being.

ZING! Woah, stellar comeback there, Kiddo!

You - Hatter. Are such a dumbass motherfucking ass rimming pile of shit, you should just go die in a hole. You should be stupid, because you are.  You worthless piece of crap, get a life if anybody bothers to accept you into society. I hope you slip over and break your fucking neck whilst someone carves the word 'emo' into your stomach you FUCKING PRICK.

Tell us all how you REALLY feel though.  `, )

INSTANT EDIT

Too bad your life doesn't have an "instant edit", huh kiddo?

Look at my post history, I posted in Intelligent Debate,

Well there ya go, I mean YOU posting in a topic called "Intelligent Debate", it's no WONDER you've got a negative rep!

If I were your mother I wouldn't have either, I would have found suicide a better option.

Well yer kinda emo so really that'd ALWAYS be the "better" option, no matter who you are.

LMFAO! You just don't realize that it is do you?

Oh I'm sure to CHILDREN like yourself it's quite the gut buster to run around screaming CUNTFLAP in every other post, but uh...not so much for adults like me.

The real problem is that you CAN'T GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

And yet ANOTHER IKY lame...tsch, tsch, tsch...you really are a one-trick Stupid, aren't you?

God you're fucking dense.

Uh, I'm not God actually, although I can see how you could have gotten confused.

Fu has already stated he is in college.

Other than...YOU...list the other people who subscribe to that delusion.  ^_^