RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Semi-Nude XP Elementals

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
I found these on one of my trips along the internet for resources.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
uhhhhmmmmmm......

That's nice...

To bad im not an pedophile 

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
lol, I figured that there must be some person who might need them.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
1) There're from RPG Maker XP.
2) There's better ones on the internet.
3) We don't care.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
adding boobies was unneccesary.

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
I didn't, the guy who put them on the french site did.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It figures a frenchman would do something that pointless.

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*perfect pokemon   :tpg:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Lol, nice. Now to hide 'em from my parents :P

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
I don't get what you mean Nouman.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I don't either...Anyway, this topic is a heaven for pedos.(spelt wrong)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I ment like if someone wanted pokemon gods in there game these would work sice they are different elements
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh! It makes sense now.

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Oh, that does make sense, I guess.

Gotta keep M..J. out. ;D
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
uhhhhmmmmmm......

That's nice...

Why would they appeal to pedophiles?  I mean, for one, they're not kids, they're FICTIONAL characters that aren't even human.  And two, when was the last time you saw a six year old with breasts?   ::)

Oh and to the person who posted this: "adding boobies was unneccesary."

You might just as well say that adding elemental characters in human forms is unnecessary.  Or you might just as well say making RPG Maker XP games at all is unnecessary.  None of this, or anything else is really "necessary" in any sense of the word.  Making games is an ART FORM and as such when you create a game you are looking for or are defining a certain kind of design style in which ALL the characters might have breasts, or maybe all the characters have flag poles coming out of their heads, or maybe you're making Retard Town and everyone you talk to replies with, "Talking to me was unnecessary, I'm retarded."  *shrugs*

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I think you took this to seriously. And some sad people would still wank over them, because they live in Retard Town

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I feel like derepping you right now, because first of all, you didnt understand what rmxp was made for.

Yes, its true, go one, use em, make some gay sex film, make fun of all the girls here we dont care right?

Wrong. We do care, so stop this nude thingy.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I think you took this to seriously. And some sad people would still wank over them, because they live in Retard Town

...uh, hypocrite much?  How can *I* be the one taking it seriously when *I'M* the one who doesn't think it should even be an issue.  And I highly doubt that anyone would waste their time "wanking" over them given the vast number of other options available.  And even if they did...so what?  I mean pretty much anything can be a sexual fetish, hell there's probably a sexual fetish for typing the word "fruit".  I mean there's probably some guy who starts wankin it every time he sees the word "fruit"...does that mean we should ban the word, never use it and never speak it again?  Of course not, don't be absurd...and quit taking everything so seriously...lest I stare at you and make you feel all nervous...ooooo...phear my awesome staring power...DUN DUN DUN DUN!

Rep:
Level 88
I feel like derepping you right now,

Oh no, please, whatever you do, don't do that.  I mean, awww shit, my whole Intarnets reputation would be ruined, just RUINED!  *snicker*

because first of all, you didnt understand what rmxp was made for.

...right...so let me see if I got this right...you're now claiming to be the person who CREATED the program RPG Maker XP?

...cause really, that'd be the ONLY way to REALLY know FOR CERTAIN what it was "made for".

o_O

Is everyone around here like under the age of 13 or something?  I mean no offense or anything, it just seems like I'm suddenly in an argument with some kind of a tweenage muppet fuck from the Barney generation.  Just let me know if that's the case, I'll stop wasting my time talking to you.

Yes, its true, go one, use em, make some gay sex film, make fun of all the girls here we dont care right?

Making sprites with breasts is MAKING FUN of all the "girls" here now, huh?

...right.

So uh...are there ANY adults on this board at all, or am I the only one?

Or what?  You're going to whine about and "derep" me...*shudder*...oh nos, don't do it, please, I'm *SO* sorry!    ^_^

BTW, are there any forum rules against mocking the children?  I mean if there are I'll stop.  I'm certainly not anyone's online babysitter though, so don't anyone expect me to take the time to coddle the wee ones.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Now thats just imature.

This topics gonna get locked the way its going.

Rep:
Level 88
Now thats just imature.

No, actually that's what us ADULTS call "sarcasm"...although in my case I tend to mix in a bit of cynicism along with it, just for shits and giggles, gotta keep things fun to read ya know.

This topics gonna get locked the way its going.

Wow...are the mods here REALLY that high strung?  Oh well, this wouldn't be the first ban happy Webbie board I posted on, definitely won't be the last.  I tend to gravitate towards those who don't treat the Internet as if it were real life.  I mean if it starts reaching the point where the Internet becomes "serious business"...yeah...might wanna log off for awhile...maybe go outside...whack a tree or something, get yer frustrations out.  *shrugs*

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I don't either...Anyway, this topic is a heaven for pedos.(spelt wrong)
Wha...? How the hell can that be taken as lolicon?

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
i dont see what is wrong with adding breasts to the elementals it is all defined within how much censoring you would like. like in final fantasy 6 i remember there being 2 different types of sprites for many of the female enemies because the japanese allowed nude/or barely semi nude (meaning one tiny piece of clothe covering them) but in the uk and american version they were censored and the sprites were edited. so you shouldnt say anything about these sprites. Personally i wouldnt use them because the look tacky to me and im not using the default sprites.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
uhhhhmmmmmm......

That's nice...

Why would they appeal to pedophiles?  I mean, for one, they're not kids, they're FICTIONAL characters that aren't even human.  And two, when was the last time you saw a six year old with breasts?   ::)

Oh and to the person who posted this: "adding boobies was unneccesary."

You might just as well say that adding elemental characters in human forms is unnecessary.  Or you might just as well say making RPG Maker XP games at all is unnecessary.  None of this, or anything else is really "necessary" in any sense of the word.  Making games is an ART FORM and as such when you create a game you are looking for or are defining a certain kind of design style in which ALL the characters might have breasts, or maybe all the characters have flag poles coming out of their heads, or maybe you're making Retard Town and everyone you talk to replies with, "Talking to me was unnecessary, I'm retarded."  *shrugs*

Stop being emo.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90

What he said  ::)

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Im a genious, I know. But Sexual had a good point.

Rep:
Level 88
Stop being emo.

Stop senselessly accusing people of being emo because you think it's the "in" thing to do.  Free cl00, I'm over the age of 16, I can't be emo.

That I make stuff like this:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/care-bears/

Oh yeah, nothin spells emo like CAREBEARS!  LOL  ^_^

Rep:
Level 88

What he said  ::)

Oh look, a sheeple!  Cute!  ...in a can't think for itself kind of way.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hatter, the way you're recting is actually making that joke sound like its true. I was kidding, but fuck, you are emo arent you?

Rep:
Level 88
1. Calling someone emo over the internet based on:
is silly. Especially considering s/he has a point

2. It isn't unusual for RPG's to show off breasts, they do it frequently - in this case it looks tacky though.

I think you took this to seriously.
No Hatter didn't if anything he did the opposite.

Now thats just imature.
It sure is Hatter, you had a good point but now you're coming off as an ass.

Rep:
Level 88
Hatter, the way you're recting is actually making that joke sound like its true. I was kidding, but fuck, you are emo arent you?

Oh yes, I am just horribly emo, I'm like...HARDCORE EMO!  I'm all like takin my dog "razor" for a walk DOWN THE ROAD, ain't none of this "across the street" bullshit.  I am so like WAY more emo than you.

Oh, free cl00, like that first post I made to you, I'm MOCKING YOU...I know, I know, it's a pretty big word, just say it slow, sound it out, you'll get it.  ; )

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 88
Now thats just imature.
It sure is Hatter, you had a good point but now you're coming off as an ass.

Meh, that's just the way I post...hell it's the way I've been posting for over a decade now.  *shrugs*  I gotta be me, can't be anyone else.  I'm eight shades of ass blistering reality coupled with a few sharp bitch slaps of hard, biting sarcasm...slurp it, suck it, I know all y'all want it.  Just think of me as your own personal magnificent bastard.  ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
cl00

It's Usenet slang...right along with "poast", "teh", "froup", "net.dead", "necropost", "IKYABWAI", "PKB", "flonk", "RL", "Netter", "Webbie" and a whole bunch 'o others.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Oh yes, I am just horribly emo, I'm like...HARDCORE EMO!  I'm all like takin my dog "razor" for a walk DOWN THE ROAD, ain't none of this "across the street" bullshit.  I am so like WAY more emo than you.

Oh, free cl00, like that first post I made to you, I'm MOCKING YOU...I know, I know, it's a pretty big word, just say it slow, sound it out, you'll get it.  ; )

You're a twat. Call me 'emo' again and I won't be nice.

Rep:
Level 88

Get over it Fu. He's a teenager, it's only right for him to constantly call people emo, gay and whatnot.  ::)

Rep:
Level 88
You're a twat. Call me 'emo' again

...uh, where did I call *YOU* emo?  Yeesh, what is it Nation Projection Day or something?

and I won't be nice.

*gasp*

OH NOS, ANYTHING BUT THAT!  Oh shit, if yer not nice to me on teh intarnets...OMG WTF...how will I continue on?!

*Hatter puts on some Linkin Park and draws fake eye liner tears under his eyes.*

CRRRAAAAWWWLLLING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIN, THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEEEEAAAAALLLL

Rep:
Level 88
I am so like WAY more emo than you.

Rep:
Level 88

Get over it Fu. He's a teenager, it's only right for him to constantly call people emo, gay and whatnot.  ::)

It *IS* National Projection Day!  ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
I am so like WAY more emo than you.

Uh, yeah, that's an SNL reference kiddo (substituting goth for emo)...guess maybe I should stick to Pokemon references, I think that might be more your speed.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Thank you for pissing off the forum asshole you cunt. I'll expect you to make a half assed comment when you get back from chugging old man cum you fucking cock smoking sack of shit.

Rep:
Level 88
Thank you for pissing off the forum

*gasp*

I pissed off teh forum?!  TEH WHOLE FORUM!?  Wow...so uh...when did "the whole forum" elect you as head spokes-idiot?  I mean, was there a memo I missed or something?

asshole you cunt. I'll expect you to make a half assed comment when you get back from chugging old man cum you fucking cock smoking sack of shit.

Don't make me wash your mouth out with soap, little girl!

Rep:
Level 88
guess maybe I should stick to Pokemon references, I think that might be more your speed.

Tell me where I've mentioned that I like Pokémon or have anything Pokemon and then you can feel free to make Poké references. Until then don't make assumptions, and quit the wise-ass act (how contradictory to myself).

INSTANT EDIT:
Thank you for pissing off the forum asshole you cunt. I'll expect you to make a half assed comment when you get back from chugging old man cum you fucking cock smoking sack of shit.

Go Fu!

ANOTHER INSTANT EDIT:
*gasp*

I pissed off teh forum?!  TEH WHOLE FORUM!?  Wow...so uh...when did "the whole forum" elect you as head spokes-idiot?  I mean, was there a memo I missed or something?

For someone who uses sarcasm you sure are slow at realizing just what Fu said aren't you?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You FAIL you dingo fucking little mealy mouth moon bat sumbitch.

Go get raped with a rusty dagger you mental midget.

Good job dumbass, in case you havent noticed, people like me. Good job at becoming the new forum puntz. If you continue being a little faggot towards respected members, we WILL tell you off.

Rep:
Level 88
Ahhh kids, they're so much fun!

Tell me where I've mentioned that I like Pokémon or have anything Pokemon and then you can feel free to make Poké references. Until then don't make assumptions, and quit the wise-ass act (how contradictory to myself).

It's called sarcasm, kiddo.  See you're posting like some kind of a tweenage muppet fuck strung out on Ritalin and pixie stix.  If you are indeed a tweenager then you grew up in teh Pokemon/Barney generation, hence the generational references.  I suppose maybe if you REALLY wanted to start taking the Internet seriously or if you were looking to try and PLAY VICTIM then you could attempt to TWIST MY WORDS in a way that would be suitable for you to try and STAB YOURSELF with them...but uh...that's on you, Kiddo.

If you think any of this is even remotely personal you're quite wrong.  I'm just havin fun!  ^_^

BTW...I have NEVER seen a non-fan of Pokemon spell it with an é.  ; )

For someone who uses sarcasm you sure are slow at realizing just what Fu said aren't you?

Well unfortunately for Fu she seems to have failed 6th grade English, so yes, it is quite trying to comprehend what she's saying most of the time.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
In case you havent noticed, but the dude in the wante dead picture is ME. You fucking fail AGAIN you ass munching little reatrd.

All you've done is make yourself look like a dumbshit you fucking ass goblin.

But hey, I'm having fun verbally skull fucking you. So keep digging yourself a fucking hole.

Rep:
Level 88

Wow, you're REALLY good at stringing together random adjectives!  Boy, I bet THAT'S gonna stop me from mocking you.  *snicker*

Rolling your head along your keyboard and hoping something ammusing or meaningful will come out isn't getting you anywhere

Good job dumbass, in case you havent noticed, people like me. Good job at becoming the new forum puntz. If you continue being a little faggot towards respected members, we WILL tell you off.

...oh kiddo...you really have NO idea who you're talking to, do you?  Free cl00...that whole "flaming" thing...yeah I pretty much pioneered that back during teh Meow Wars back in the 90s.  I know all the tricks, all the plays, all the moves...mostly cause, ya know, I INVENTED most of them.  *rolls eyes*
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 01:00:02 AM by Onideus_Mad_Hatter »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Wow, you're REALLY good at stringing together random adjectives!  Boy, I bet THAT'S gonna stop me from mocking you.  *snicker*

Rolling your head along your keyboard and hoping something ammusing or meaningful will come out isn't getting you anywhere

[/quote]

...oh kiddo...you really have NO idea who you're talking to, do you?  Free cl00...that whole "flaming" thing...yeah I pretty much pioneered that back during teh Meow Wars back in the 90s.  I know all the tricks, all the plays, all the moves...mostly cause, ya know, I INVENTED most of them.  *rolls eyes*
[/quote]

Wow, thats a crock of bull shit.

Now quit being a fucking docuhe, or shut the fuck up. Because all you've done is FAIL. You're a fucking joke. Keep up your half assed crap. You're only making me look good you little whorebag.

Rep:
Level 88
In case you havent noticed, but the dude in the wante dead picture is ME.

Wait, you mean that's a picture of a GUY?!  o_O

Oh my...highschool must be *SO* bad for you.

You fucking fail AGAIN you ass munching little reatrd.

I'm multi-talented, I can type and piss you off at the same time!

Your like an oil well...always boring.

But hey, I'm having fun verbally skull fucking you. So keep digging yourself a fucking hole.

You can have your own opinion.  It's just wrong.

Rep:
Level 88
Well unfortunately for Fu she seems to have failed 6th grade English, so yes, it is quite trying to comprehend what she's saying most of the time.

You sure you don't have your words mixed up there?
BTW...I have NEVER seen a non-fan of Pokemon spell it with an é.  ; )

BTW...I have NEVER seen a fan of Pokemon spell it with an é.  ; )

Ahhh kids, they're so much fun!

You said you are over 16, if you were to be 18 or older than you wouldn't say "I'm over 16." Seems more than a little off - I could be wrong. So therefore you yourself are a kid, so I suggest you stop looking down upon everyone, you are no better than anyone else in this forum.
If you think any of this is even remotely personal you're quite wrong.  I'm just havin fun!

Good. Because if it were personal you'd be an idiot.

You are a moron.

WTF type of comment is that?

Oh you're funny. My stomach rips open from laughter. Seriously. :|

Rep:
Level 88
Good job dumbass, in case you havent noticed, people like me.

...was there more to that ass rape of the English language or did yer Ritalin dose wear off?

Good job at becoming the new forum puntz. If you continue being a little faggot towards respected members, we WILL tell you off.

Oh that's it, retard back into the sheeple mentality for support, boy, I bet THAT'LL help.  *snicker*

Wow, thats a crock of bull shit.

Nope, sorry kiddo, but it isn't.  My posting history in Google spans all teh way back to the early 90s, posting in such colorful groups as alt.hackers.malicious (no, I'm not a hacker, don't ask), alt.2600, alt.flame, alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk (don't ask, it's beyond you), alt.usenet.kooks, and various other volatile Usenet froups.

Now quit being a fucking docuhe, or shut the fuck up. Because all you've done is FAIL. You're a fucking joke. Keep up your half assed crap. You're only making me look good you little whorebag.

If that were REALLY true...why would you constantly have to try and convince me of it?  LOL

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
In case you havent noticed, but the dude in the wante dead picture is ME.

You fucking fail AGAIN you ass munching little reatrd.

I'm multi-talented, I can type and piss you off at the same time!

Dumbass, I'm in college. Unlike you I'm not an ignorant snot nosed puke. You damn well know you've failed.

By the way, you shouldnt talk about boring you're shit is stale you pigbitch. Get some original lines you little fuck.

By the way, talking to you is like jerking off with sandpaper.

Rep:
Level 88

Highschool is detached from reality. It's not life. Bad comparison.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well Ataraxy, he's a stupid cunt. I don't think he understands the logic of some one with normal intellegence like you or I.

@Teh script kiddie~ ZOMG YOU HAX GOOGLE! YOU IS TEH 1337 ASS RAIDER! ZOMG WE SOOOO BELIEVE YOUR BULLSHIT!

_____EDIT__________
If this doesnt get closed by a mod, I'll seriously ROFLCOPTER.

Rep:
Level 88

Tell me...is there some reason that you're slurping lil Fu up the ass?  I mean is it like puppy love or something?

Woah, thanks for the IKY, Pee Wee, boy yer REALLY good at this whole "flaming" thing.

You said you are over 16, if you were to be 18 or older than you wouldn't say "I'm over 16." Seems more than a little off - I could be wrong. So therefore you yourself are a kid, so I suggest you stop looking down upon everyone, you are no better than anyone else in this forum.

...wow...you know it's not often that I find a froup or board where my reputation doesn't already precede me.  Just for reference, Kiddo, I'm 26, and pretty much ALL of my personal information is freely available to anyone who wants it.  Hell I even go around posting my home address and cell number.

So you're saying that your friend Fu is an idiot, huh?  Cause uh, it's obvious that she takes it personally.

...reality?  I dunno, maybe high school is different these days, but when I was in high school if you were a guy and you had some fuckin girly haircut like that...you'd probably get yer ass kicked...A LOT.

Awww, I'm not entertaining you?  Tsch, tsch, tsch...guess yer parents won't pay me extra for babysitting you online then, huh?

Rep:
Level 88
Damn, stop boosting my ego Hatter.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Tell me...is there some reason that you're slurping lil Fu up the ass?  I mean is it like puppy love or something?

Woah, thanks for the IKY, Pee Wee, boy yer REALLY good at this whole "flaming" thing.

...wow...you know it's not often that I find a froup or board where my reputation doesn't already precede me.  Just for reference, Kiddo, I'm 26, and pretty much ALL of my personal information is freely available to anyone who wants it.  Hell I even go around posting my home address and cell number.

So you're saying that your friend Fu is an idiot, huh?  Cause uh, it's obvious that she takes it personally.

...reality?  I dunno, maybe high school is different these days, but when I was in high school if you were a guy and you had some fuckin girly haircut like that...you'd probably get yer ass kicked...A LOT.

Awww, I'm not entertaining you?  Tsch, tsch, tsch...guess yer parents won't pay me extra for babysitting you online then, huh?

You suck at trolling. Also, 26 my ass. You act like a prepube little jerk off. You're parents must not beat you enough you mealy mouth maggot. Oh yeah, cheer up emo kid, I know you're taking a break so you can cut yourself and cry to some shitty music.

You're flat out retarded you fucking cuntflap.

Rep:
Level 88
Dumbass, I'm in college.

*pats little Fu on the head*

SSSUUUURRRE you are.  ^_^

Unlike you I'm not an ignorant snot nosed puke.

Unlike you I have a much firmer grasp of the English language and much larger vocabulary.

You damn well know you've failed.

OH NOS I HACE FAILED AT TEH INTARNETS TEH WHOLE WURL WILL END LOL SUM 1 GIVE ME TEH ICE CREEM!!1!!

By the way, you shouldnt talk about boring you're shit is stale you pigbitch. Get some original lines you little fuck.

Woah, ANOTHER IKY lame!  You must REALLY like Paul Reubens or somethings.

Which is guess is why you keep doing it so much, huh kiddo?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Dumbass, I'm in college.

Unlike you I have a much firmer grasp of the English language and much larger vocabulary.

OH NOS I HACE FAILED AT TEH INTARNETS TEH WHOLE WURL WILL END LOL SUM 1 GIVE ME TEH ICE CREEM!!1!!

Your lack of wit is amazing. You just don't get it. You're a total cock socket. Also, all you've done is just look like stupid prick. You've only justified my curbstomping of you. Get a fucking reality check kid, you're a shit stain on the underware of llife. You're a waste of sperm. You should of been introduced to a coat hanger while in the womb. You're fucking worthless.

Rep:
Level 88

That you choose to ignore whilst posting comments obviously.

Just for reference, Kiddo, I'm 26

*pats little Hatter on the head*

SSSUUUURRRE you are. ^_^

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Ataraxy has negative rep WHY?

Rep:
Level 88
You suck at trolling.

Uh...who said anything about trolling?  Well unless you wanna claim I'm trolling you into making you look like like a fuckin retard.

Also, 26 my ass. You act like a prepube little jerk off.

This from the little girl coming up with such colorful phrases as, "fucking cuntflap".

Oh yeah, nothin spells maturity like CUNTFLAP...*nods*...

You're parents must not beat you enough you mealy mouth maggot.

...uh, yeah my parents NEVER beat me actually...I'm not sure how they did things in YOUR family but uh...maybe you should seek therapy?

Oh yeah, cheer up emo kid, I know you're taking a break so you can cut yourself and cry to some shitty music.

Spit in one hand, dream in the other, tell me watcha got more of.

Generally speaking, you aren’t learning much when your mouth is open.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You suck at trolling.

Uh...who said anything about trolling?  Well unless you wanna claim I'm trolling you into making you look like like a fuckin retard.

Also, 26 my ass. You act like a prepube little jerk off.

This from the little girl coming up with such colorful phrases as, "fucking cuntflap".

Oh yeah, nothin spells maturity like CUNTFLAP...*nods*...

You're parents must not beat you enough you mealy mouth maggot.

...uh, yeah my parents NEVER beat me actually...I'm not sure how they did things in YOUR family but uh...maybe you should seek therapy?

Oh yeah, cheer up emo kid, I know you're taking a break so you can cut yourself and cry to some shitty music.

Spit in one hand, dream in the other, tell me watcha got more of.

Generally speaking, you aren’t learning much when your mouth is open.

Good job at proving my point that you're a waste of sperm you little spooge monkey. Also, you ARE trolling, trolling is defined by being annoying you fucking idiot.

Rep:
Level 88
Your lack of wit is amazing.

Yeah I should start running around calling people "cuntflaps", that's MUCH wittier!

You just don't get it. You're a total cock socket.

Is there no floor to your intelligence?

Also, all you've done is just look like stupid prick.

Projection again, huh?

You've only justified my curbstomping of you.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, BUT I CAN'T GET MY HEAD THAT FAR UP MY ASS.  ^_^

Get a fucking reality check kid, you're a shit stain on the underware of llife. You're a waste of sperm. You should of been introduced to a coat hanger while in the womb. You're fucking worthless.

Let me tell you something, Kiddo...there are only TWO KINDS of people online...those who produce...and those who run the fuck at the mouth.  Me...I produce:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/RMXP_CSG/
You...you run the fuck at the mouth.  So why don't you explain to me again whose the worthless one around here.  `, )

Rep:
Level 88
Good job at proving my point that you're a waste of sperm you little spooge monkey. Also, you ARE trolling, trolling is defined by being annoying you fucking idiot.

Uh, trolling is not making fun of children and making them throw a fit, try again, Child.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Your lack of wit is amazing.

Yeah I should start running around calling people "cuntflaps", that's MUCH wittier!

You just don't get it. You're a total cock socket.

Is there no floor to your intelligence?

Also, all you've done is just look like stupid prick.

Projection again, huh?

You've only justified my curbstomping of you.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, BUT I CAN'T GET MY HEAD THAT FAR UP MY ASS.  ^_^

Get a fucking reality check kid, you're a shit stain on the underware of llife. You're a waste of sperm. You should of been introduced to a coat hanger while in the womb. You're fucking worthless.

Let me tell you something, Kiddo...there are only TWO KINDS of people online...those who produce...and those who run the fuck at the mouth.  Me...I produce:
You...you run the fuck at the mouth.  So why don't you explain to me again whose the worthless one around here.  `, )

I run at the mouth? God you're fucking dense. You've done nothing but spew bull shit and make a fool of yourself. By the way, you damn well know you arent witty enough to say the shit I do. All your shit is fucking lame. You need to try harder to insult me you fucking cumbucket. KEEP FAILING EMO KID!

Rep:
Level 88
Man I suck at flaming... maybe I should just try and act a little like you Hatter. Just so you realise how stupid you are being.

Dumbass, I'm in college.

Your lack of wit is amazing. You just don't get it. You're a total cock socket. Also, all you've done is just look like stupid prick. You've only justified my curbstomping of you. Get a fucking reality check kid, you're a shit stain on the underware of llife. You're a waste of sperm. You should of been introduced to a coat hanger while in the womb. You're fucking worthless.

You - Hatter. Are such a dumbass motherfucking ass rimming pile of shit, you should just go die in a hole. You should be stupid, because you are.  You worthless piece of crap, get a life if anybody bothers to accept you into society. I hope you slip over and break your fucking neck whilst someone carves the word 'emo' into your stomach you FUCKING PRICK.

Nope, doesn't suit me.

INSTANT EDIT (sick of this):
Ataraxy has negative rep WHY?
Look at my post history, I posted in Intelligent Debate, and I think GilgameshRO hates me...  :D I'll speak on behalf of the Hatter here: "It's because you're an emo little prepube girl that acts like a fuckin retard. Not to mix emo with goth of course. ^_^"

If I were your mother I wouldn't have either, I would have found suicide a better option.

Generally speaking, you haven't learnt anything.

INSTANT EDIT 2:

LMFAO! You just don't realize that it is do you?

BUT I CAN'T GET MY HEAD THAT FAR UP MY ASS.

The real problem is that you CAN'T GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

INSTANT EDIT 3: God you're fucking dense. Fu has already stated he is in college.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It seems he gave up.

So what was the original topic in this thread?

Rep:
Level 88
I run at the mouth? God you're fucking dense. You've done nothing but spew bull shit and make a fool of yourself.

I created an RPG Maker XP sprite generator and I verbally hammered yer fuckin head into the proverbial wall six or eight times...you...you run the fuck around fancying yourself as some kind of a delusion little forum snit bitch in need of a tampon.  *shrugs*  Just remember, I didn't make reality...I just beat you with it.  ^_^

By the way, you damn well know you arent witty enough to say the shit I do. All your shit is fucking lame.

Well apparently I just don't subscribe to the same brand of tweenage muppet fuck comedy that you do, Child.

Free cl00, for ADULTS...being witty isn't so much about your ability to string together random garbage words that got yer mouth washed out with soap as a child.

You need to try harder to insult me you fucking cumbucket. KEEP FAILING EMO KID!

...uh...the only one who can insult you is yourself.  Yeesh, Webbies...totally cl00less.

Rep:
Level 88
Free cl00, for ADULTS...being witty isn't so much about your ability to string together random garbage words that got yer mouth washed out with soap as a child.

My fucking god. For me being witty isn't so much about my ability to string together random garbage words that get my mouth washed out with soap as a child. For you, it is.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I run at the mouth? God you're fucking dense. You've done nothing but spew bull shit and make a fool of yourself.

I created an RPG Maker XP sprite generator and I verbally hammered yer fuckin head into the proverbial wall six or eight times...you...you run the fuck around fancying yourself as some kind of a delusion little forum snit bitch in need of a tampon.  *shrugs*  Just remember, I didn't make reality...I just beat you with it.  ^_^

By the way, you damn well know you arent witty enough to say the shit I do. All your shit is fucking lame.

Well apparently I just don't subscribe to the same brand of tweenage muppet fuck comedy that you do, Child.

You need to try harder to insult me you fucking cumbucket. KEEP FAILING EMO KID!

...uh...the only one who can insult you is yourself.  Yeesh, Webbies...totally cl00less.

Yet again, you sound like a total moron. You're not getting that YOU'RE the idiot here. You must have a severe case of stupid. Also, I'm a king of one liners.

Oh hey, you're such a whore you make my ass hole quiver. You prepube fucknut.

Rep:
Level 88
Oh hey, you're such a whore you make my ass hole quiver.

Fu... that made me cringe.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I cannot tel a lie, my mind is warped, very warped.

Rep:
Level 88
Man I suck at flaming... maybe I should just try and act a little like you Hatter. Just so you realise how stupid you are being.

ZING! Woah, stellar comeback there, Kiddo!

You - Hatter. Are such a dumbass motherfucking ass rimming pile of shit, you should just go die in a hole. You should be stupid, because you are.  You worthless piece of crap, get a life if anybody bothers to accept you into society. I hope you slip over and break your fucking neck whilst someone carves the word 'emo' into your stomach you FUCKING PRICK.

Tell us all how you REALLY feel though.  `, )

INSTANT EDIT

Too bad your life doesn't have an "instant edit", huh kiddo?

Look at my post history, I posted in Intelligent Debate,

Well there ya go, I mean YOU posting in a topic called "Intelligent Debate", it's no WONDER you've got a negative rep!

If I were your mother I wouldn't have either, I would have found suicide a better option.

Well yer kinda emo so really that'd ALWAYS be the "better" option, no matter who you are.

LMFAO! You just don't realize that it is do you?

Oh I'm sure to CHILDREN like yourself it's quite the gut buster to run around screaming CUNTFLAP in every other post, but uh...not so much for adults like me.

The real problem is that you CAN'T GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

And yet ANOTHER IKY lame...tsch, tsch, tsch...you really are a one-trick Stupid, aren't you?

God you're fucking dense.

Uh, I'm not God actually, although I can see how you could have gotten confused.

Fu has already stated he is in college.

Other than...YOU...list the other people who subscribe to that delusion.  ^_^

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

I can name several you fucking tool. Oh what about Arrowone, or Halo, or Gil, or Silver, or LOS, or Blizzard, or Saucy or Boe Or Dr_Swordololis or.... Well fuck, it seems you're in a minority here you fucking dipshit.

Rep:
Level 88
Yet again, you sound like a total moron.

Well considering that you ARE a total moron I would imagine MOST of what you read sounds pretty retarded.

You're not getting that YOU'RE the idiot here.

Oh hey, in your next post, you should like stomp up and down and flail your arms about when you say that, it'll make it funnier!  ^_^

You must have a severe case of stupid.

You're acting on emotions without the benefit of intellect.

Also, I'm a king of one liners.

Everyone's entitled to be stupid, but your abusing the priviledge.

Oh hey, you're such a whore you make my ass hole quiver. You prepube fucknut.

...so uh...prepubescent little boys make your ass hole quiver, huh?

*shudder*

I had no idea I was verbally bitch slapping a pedophile.

Rep:
Level 88

I can name several you fucking tool. Oh what about Arrowone, or Halo, or Gil, or Silver, or LOS, or Blizzard, or Saucy or Boe Or Dr_Swordololis or.... Well fuck, it seems you're in a minority here you fucking dipshit.

Are the lurkers also supporting you in email?  ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
ZING! Woah, stellar comeback there, Kiddo!

Why? Who came? (bad joke)

It isn't a comeback, I was being serious. O_o For someone who is sarcastic you sure are bad at observation.
Too bad your life doesn't have an "instant edit", huh kiddo?

*clutches stomach* Oh dear... *screams in agony* MY FEELINGS! *claws into stomach* WHY? *grabs gun, cocks* WHAT IS LIFE? *pulls trigger*

Well there ya go, I mean YOU posting in a topic called "Intelligent Debate", it's no WONDER you've got a negative rep!

You should actually look at my post history before making a pathetic wisecrack.
Well yer kinda emo so really that'd ALWAYS be the "better" option, no matter who you are.

Actually I'm not emo. You sound just like a teen calling anyone emo or gay that isn't exactly like yourself or just as a way to cover the way that you yourself are.

Oh I'm sure to CHILDREN like yourself it's quite the gut buster to run around screaming CUNTFLAP in every other post, but uh...not so much for adults like me.

Actually it isn't. Are you living in your own world here or something?
Uh, I'm not God actually, although I can see how you could have gotten confused.

Your English skills amaze me. If I were to be refering to God it would've been: "God, you're so fucking dense." not "God you're fucking dense." In which the term God is used as an adjective.

I would reply to all your comments but they are so stupid that I feel reassured in knowing no one is as stupid to seriously say anything like you have.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Good job at failing again you little jerkass. You obviously have no percerption of reality. You're like a one legged man in an ass kicking conest over here.

Also go fuck a duck then corkscrew suck a kangaroo. Oh by the way, Way to go you fucking knuckle dragging asswipe. You're making my job easier.

You fucking banana ranching queef.

_________EDIT____________
I think we made him suicide.  ;8 Well now the world has one less retard to worry about. Purifying the gene pool is always good.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 02:08:09 AM by SexualBubblegumX »

Rep:
Level 88
I think we made him suicide.  ;8 Well now the world has one less retard to worry about. Purifying the gene pool is always good.

LMFAO! Damn Karma actions!

Queef! :p Let's see if he can figure that one out.

Rep:
Level 87
Cap'm Cleanup
If you win an internet argument, somehow, somewhere, you still are retarded.  :lol:
Age is merely mind of matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well any how, you guys want to gte back on subject?

I still think adding 'boobies' is uneccesary. they look like stacked nine  year olds, wich is pretty weird.

Rep:
Level 88
Well any how, you guys want to gte back on subject?

I still think adding 'boobies' is uneccesary. they look like stacked nine  year olds, wich is pretty weird.

If they were penis shaped though and REALLY small then Fu would be all on board, those prepub little boys really make his "ass hole quiver".

Rep:
Level 88
Good job at failing again you little jerkass. You obviously have no percerption of reality. You're like a one legged man in an ass kicking conest over here.

Also go fuck a duck then corkscrew suck a kangaroo. Oh by the way, Way to go you fucking knuckle dragging asswipe. You're making my job easier.

Actually I figured I just wait until it was past your bed time before I bitch slap you again.  ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
Well... it's really common on old school RPG's to show off boobs. It's just how it's always been, you could say it was always unnecessary and I suppose it was. But if the person did this for laughs then it isn't really funny due to the fact that RPG's do show off boobs.

INSTANT EDIT (of which Hatter doesn't understand the meaning of):
If they were penis shaped though and REALLY small then Fu would be all on board, those prepub little boys really make his "ass hole quiver".

Oh you're funny. Unless you're being serious, and in that case - you aren't very smart. Try and stay on topic.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Actually I figured I just wait until it was past your bed time before I bitch slap you again.  ^_^

Suuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeeee. You fucking pussy, just admit it. You're fucking beat. You're a pathetic little child whom can only talk out their ass or be blatantly ignorant. You've accomplished nothing, now go jump face first into a wood chipper you little mangina. Also, if this is all you can muster then you're full of shit about 'omg i was leet in teh day'. Good job you fucking adolescent cock master. Also go get slapped across the face with a viking cock, because you seem like a faggy christian shit hole to me with how much lameness you give off.

Rep:
Level 88
Suuuu-COCK SLAP-

I'm sorry, I couldn't understand what you were saying, try taking my dick out of your mouth first.  ^_^

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Suuuu-COCK SLAP-

I'm sorry, I couldn't understand what you were saying, try taking my dick out of your mouth first.  ^_^

WEAK! You sound like a broken husk of a human being. We must be pushing you over the edge emo kid. You're shivering with fear knowing you want to end your misereable exsistance. Well, quit being a bitch. Kill yourself already you asshat.

Rep:
Level 88
WE-COCK SLAP-

Nope, sorry, still can't understand.  Just finish suckin me off first, then babble on about whatever the hell it is you need to froth about.

Rep:
Level 88
WE-COCK SLAP-

Nope, sorry, still can't understand.  Just finish suckin me off first, then babble on about whatever the hell it is you need to froth about.

And you're an adult?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
WE-COCK SLAP-

Oh you ran out of insults huh? How hilarious. I'm still ready to pwntinate you. Oh well you little snot sucking hag, has the realization that you've failed hit you so hard? You've shown your true colors. You're immature and you can't insult your way out of a paper bag. The fact you werent aborted is a crime against humaity because we don't need little shits like you walking the streets. It's obvious you're too damned stupid for your own good. The more you fucking talk the more it becomes apparent you're a cum guzzling little emo ass raiding shit sucker.

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 88
You're just like Dox/Blaze, Hatter.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
O-COCK SLAP-

Nice kook rant, wanna froth some more?

You are the biggest fucking loser I've seen on here. Blaze was better than this. Fuck, you're such a fucking dumbshit that you will never understand why you're a failure. This has to be the single most pathetic attempt to insult some one ever.

Go ahead, you're only showing that you've run dry. What a fucking shame. Also, go get AIDS. Then well, after that, stick a lit stick of TNT up your ass. You're a fucking moon bat if there ever was one. So keep on being a pathetic little shitpile you inbred little fucktard.

Rep:
Level 88
You a-COCK SLAP-

I COMMAND that you froth more!  Dance monkey, dance!  ^_^

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You a-COCK SLAP-

I COMMAND that you froth more!  Dance monkey, dance!  ^_^

What a fucking loser. Get new materail kid. I know I've won, but you don't need to make it so fucking obvious you cuntscab.

If you were any worse at this, you're computer would bitch slap you.

Rep:
Level 88
Wha-COCK SLAP-

I wonder if this retard even realizes that I stopped reading its shit boring posts like...an hour ago.  LOL

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Wha-COCK SLAP-

I wonder if this retard even realizes that I stopped reading its shit boring posts like...an hour ago.  LOL

Wow, that only proves you're a punk ass bitch who lost. Get over it, I fucken RULE you. Eat shit and die asshole.

Rep:
Level 88
Wo-COCK SLAP-

Fu is like my own personal online stupid-in-the-box.  I wind up her up and POP goes the retard!  ^_^

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

You're so fucking weak.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
This is Onideus_Mad_Hatter
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Yo-COCK SLAP-

Oh your God, I just found this vid of you on YouTube...yer like this fat, stubby, grubby lookin, pimple molested, greasy haired, basement dwelling, stank ridden LOSER!

LOL...it's NO WONDER you're so angry and lashing out at random strangers all the time!

...I kinda feel sorry for you...you probably get picked on a lot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Also, you just proved how much you fucking fail. People fucking LOVE that video. Keep on sucking out loud there you little slut machine.

Rep:
Level 88

Oh look, another stanky little tweenage emo loser!  This one apparently has a homo-hardon for Chuck Norris...*shudder*...he also has his own Webbie board with a WHOLE 7 registered users!  WOW, you sure are popular!  It must come from slurping ass online, huh?  ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
Als-COCK SLAP-

Hey Fatty...you wanna know what happened to the LAST retard who started runnin their mouth about me?

http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Usenet/Poofter_Gay_Pride.png

http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Usenet/Poofter_Netkkkop.png

http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Usenet/Poofter_Weight_Watchers.png

...yeah, best not to fuck with someone whose got more skill in graphic design than you, Cuppycake.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Oh look, another stanky little tweenage emo loser!  This one apparently has a homo-hardon for Chuck Norris...*shudder*...he also has his own Webbie board with a WHOLE 7 registered users!  WOW, you sure are popular!  It must come from slurping ass online, huh?  ^_^

Like I said, you're a failure. You've really proven nothing. I want you to keep failing you little prepube shit stain. Every time you post you fucking LOSE. You are worthless. I've seriously taken dumps smarter AND funnier than you. If this is all you can do that you've proven your full of shit. OMG YOU CAN SEARCH TEH GOOGLE! HAX! Yeah keep being a fucking cunt you script kiddie little cock smoker. Also, do you still have the taste of old man cum in your mouth. Because it seems you're taking severeal breaks so you you can keep sucking more old man cock you little fuck.

Rep:
Level 88
Here's another good one:

I did that after lil Jeffy Croft started runnin his mouth about me on his lil Webbie blogger board.  ^_^

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Wow... your good. Thank you... but I have pointed this out many times... ^_^

his one apparently has a homo-hardon for Chuck Norris...*shudder*
Elite Rpg Maker
Lord and Ruler of BanisherOfEden Kingdom
Rep: 35
Chuck norris's Bitch!!!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 03:27:07 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
This is pathetic... you are pathetic Hatter.

Rep:
Level 96
Yup, I has teh seck with Chuck Norris ever night.   ;8
I am his bitch!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You suck at JPEG shit.

Is there anything you don't fail at you little ass raider. You're only being a little dingo fucker. By the way, this is too fucking easy.

Also, do your parents know you show internet stangers you gay pr0n collection? If you were any more of an ass goblin, every member of your family would have plotted to kill you by now.... Wait, they prolly already have.

Yeah, keep sucking at life you twat.

Rep:
Level 88

Why don't you show us all a picture of what you look like Ataraxy2 (btw why did you nyme yourself after an anti-histamine pill)?

Rep:
Level 88
You suck at JPEG shit.

...what?

Is the-COCK SLAP-

You're done, child.  Put it down, it's time for bed.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
How about all the decent members just keep their mouths shut? This thread will be locked soon, just go some were else and ignore him...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Why don't you show us all a picture of what you look like Ataraxy2 (btw why did you nyme yourself after an anti-histamine pill)?

Yet more listless immature bullshit. Can't you do anything fucking right? The fact you haven't been raped and murdered due to your blatant ignorance and inability to do anything right is fucking mind blowing.

_____________EDIT____________
Saucy get on MSN. My hadle is SexualBubbelgumX@hotmail.com (big surprise).

Rep:
Level 88
Ataraxy: Perfect peace of mind, or calmness.

Rep:
Level 88
How about all the decent members just keep their mouths shut? This thread will be locked soon, just go some were else and ignore him...

Nah, you should keep running around screaming on about how you think I'm a "cuntflap" and how I've 'failed at teh intarnets'...oh, unless you means Fu...in which case, no thanks, tormenting him is ever so entertaining.  ^_^

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Torment? Snap out of fantasy land. I've been smacking you around like a pimp smacks a two dollar whore.

Suck the fart out of my ass.

Rep:
Level 88
To-COCKSLAP!

Sorry, maybe if you took my cock out your mouth I could make out what you're saying!  :D

Aren't I cool now or what? :/

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Ataraxy, sarcasm is lost one some one this immensly dense.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
like hatter because I can double post!  ;8
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Rep:
Level 88
To-COCK SLAP-

Puh-lease, you couldn't even fuckin DREAM of "getting back" at me, Child.  Hell I once I ripped a guy apart *SO* bad he went and defaced the Nambla website with pictures of me.  I mean if THAT didn't bother me, your pathetic FAILING insults sure the fuck aren't gonna measure up.

What's bad though is that you have actually inadvertently given away what WOULD bother you.  See the thing about flaming is you NEVER want to start talking about "winning", cause the second you do you expose what YOU think "winning" is...and at that point it doesn't take much effort to simply reverse your tactics and use them against you.  While completely ineffective against me, they'll damage you considerably, simply because it's what you believe.

It's sort of like a Christian telling an atheist that he's going to go to hell, well if he's an atheist he doesn't believe in hell, so that's obviously not going to bother him, HOWEVER, if you told the Christian that he was going to go to hell...yeah...that would be effective.

Banned
Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hatter = kikeface scum nig. Let's gas this pig and move on.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
To-COCK SLAP-

Puh-lease, you couldn't even fuckin DREAM of "getting back" at me, Child.  Hell I once I ripped a guy apart *SO* bad he went and defaced the Nambla website with pictures of me.  I mean if THAT didn't bother me, your pathetic FAILING insults sure the fuck aren't gonna measure up.

What's bad though is that you have actually inadvertently given away what WOULD bother you.  See the thing about flaming is you NEVER want to start talking about "winning", cause the second you do you expose what YOU think "winning" is...and at that point it doesn't take much effort to simply reverse your tactics and use them against you.  While completely ineffective against me, they'll damage you considerably, simply because it's what you believe.

It's sort of like a Christian telling an atheist that he's going to go to hell, well if he's an atheist he doesn't believe in hell, so that's obviously not going to bother him, HOWEVER, if you told the Christian that he was going to go to hell...yeah...that would be effective.

Yeah, more bullshit. Keep on being a phoney little cunt. You're being gang raped you shit. Although you're a total faggot so you most likely enjoy getting ass raped.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on... Well never mind the horse, you can just go fuck yourself for being a total cunt.

Banned
I'm a fucking jew

Just fvcking wheeze down some zyklon b so we can take your gold fillings you scum.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I feel like derepping you right now,

Oh no, please, whatever you do, don't do that.  I mean, awww shit, my whole Intarnets reputation would be ruined, just RUINED!  *snicker*

because first of all, you didnt understand what rmxp was made for.

...right...so let me see if I got this right...you're now claiming to be the person who CREATED the program RPG Maker XP?

...cause really, that'd be the ONLY way to REALLY know FOR CERTAIN what it was "made for".

o_O

Is everyone around here like under the age of 13 or something?  I mean no offense or anything, it just seems like I'm suddenly in an argument with some kind of a tweenage muppet fuck from the Barney generation.  Just let me know if that's the case, I'll stop wasting my time talking to you.

Making sprites with breasts is MAKING FUN of all the "girls" here now, huh?

...right.

So uh...are there ANY adults on this board at all, or am I the only one?

Or what?  You're going to whine about and "derep" me...*shudder*...oh nos, don't do it, please, I'm *SO* sorry!    ^_^

BTW, are there any forum rules against mocking the children?  I mean if there are I'll stop.  I'm certainly not anyone's online babysitter though, so don't anyone expect me to take the time to coddle the wee ones.

Ah, you're acting like a mad bastard now.

Okay, you're 26, i'm 12. Really, less than half of your age, and yet i can say that you STINK
First of all,  I dont understand why you made nude things? We arent such people on the forums.
Second of all, In every resource thingy, you must expect critisism, if you cant, then GTFO.

Third, now dont make a shitty assholic coment that I STINK BECAUSE I DIDNT TAKE A BATH, because that'd make you an even bigger fool.

I was just giving the warning that you should not post nude things here, if you wanna fight, i'm ready.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88

Oh look, a brand new poster whose suddenly bandwagon humping.  Smells like a Hatter Addict to me.  Are you a PoEtard?  StAUKer maybe?  One of them SA fags?

...then again maybe you're just an idiot bandwagon humping onto what you perceieve as the "popular" group so you can try and score brownie points.

Assuming for a second that the later is true and that you actually have an interest in making games with RPG Maker XP, well, you should probably keep in mind I'm the one who made this:

Lil Fu though and his sorry collection of circle jerking, online jock supports...yeah...they don't really produce much of...well, ANYTHING around here.

Might wanna keep that in mind...then again maybe yer just lookin for an online clique and yer not really interested in game making.  *shrugs*

Rep:
Level 96
Ah, you're acting like a mad bastard now.

Okay, you're 26, i'm 12. Really, less than half of your age, and yet i can say that you STINK
First of all,  I dont understand why you made nude things? We arent such people on the forums.
Second of all, In every resource thingy, you must expect critisism, if you cant, then GTFO.

Third, now dont make a shitty assholic coment that I STINK BECAUSE I DIDNT TAKE A BATH, because that'd make you an even bigger fool.

I was just giving the warning that you should not post nude things here, if you wanna fight, i'm ready.
Nighty tells the truth.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thanks, and man, open the quote tag.

XD
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88

Sorry, but I don't "fight" with children...wouldn't be very ethical.  `, )

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You little shit, get your head out your ass and realise we're getting the point across that you're a scumbag. Fuck, you're too stupid to get it. You're the single biggest waste of sperm ever to post here. KILL YOURSELF!

Also, nightwolf will pwnt you all kick ass India style.

Rep:
Level 88
Oh look, a brand new poster whose suddenly bandwagon humping.  Smells like a Hatter Addict to me.  Are you a PoEtard?  StAUKer maybe?  One of them SA fags?

Care to explain what the fuck you said in those sentences?

Your posts aren't ethical.

Banned

Rep:
Level 88
You little shit, get your head out your ass and realise we're getting the point across that you're a scumbag. Fuck, you're too stupid to get it. You're the single biggest waste of sperm ever to post here. KILL YOURSELF!

Also, nightwolf will pwnt you all kick ass India style.

D00d, look around, the people you got supporting you are posting links to pro Nazi sites and TWELVE YEAR OLDS...yeah...

BTW, what have YOU produced today?  Made any sprites or anything?  No?  LOL, what a surprise.

Banned

Oh look, i'm dong some serious pantzshitting right now!

Bite it, you scum.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Okay Coward.
But i will fight with you, until you dont accept critisism and also that you should not do such things.

Dont think yourself to be too great as you're 26, i respect elders, but you're a whole different case, as elders and mentally retarded due to overconfident elders.

Yes.

retarded due to overconfidence

And i warned you not to make a shitty comment, i spose you forgot your english.

Go learn manners, english and then come back, freak.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
have you had secks with Chuck Norris yet? No?  LOL, what a surprise.  ;8
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Oh look, i'm dong some serious pantzshitting right now!

Bite it, you scum.

Yeah Mr.Hittler, see he accepts that he shits because of us.

He's scared.
We win.
End of story.
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Gt over it, I told you I'm respected.

Also saying you fight with children when you yourself are obviously a child? Stop being a delusional fool. We're making a point. We don't want little faggots like you on these forums. So shut the fuck up emo kid. Hell, next time you cut your self go for the throat. Your death would only benefit the world.

Rep:
Level 88

Yeesh...I'm dealin with a bunch of n00bs.  What did yer mommy and daddy get a brand new DELL peecee for Keeristmas or something?  *rolls eyes*

...well, DUH, I'm the Mad fuckin Hatter.  I mean, just have a look at some of my more...colorful, posts...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.flame/msg/7c40a63eea26ff44

Oh, for reference Trinity was faking, it was a dual troll job...LOL...man when he found out that she was just fuckin with him like that...yeah...he's been net.dead ever since...probably commited suicide I would imagine.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Shut up fool.

btw cva ball madethe thing, he accepted it, but no, YOU WONT!

ITS HIS THING GTFO NOW!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Gt over it, I told you I'm respected.

...yeah by CHILDREN and people who are PRO NAZI.  o_O

Banned

Yeesh...I'm dealin with a bunch of n00bs.  What did yer mommy and daddy get a brand new DELL peecee for Keeristmas or something?  *rolls eyes*

...well, DUH, I'm the Mad fuckin Hatter.  I mean, just have a look at some of my more...colorful, posts...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.flame/msg/7c40a63eea26ff44

Oh, for reference Trinity was faking, it was a dual troll job...LOL...man when he found out that she was just fuckin with him like that...yeah...he's been net.dead ever since...probably commited suicide I would imagine.

To many fucking ...'s learn to punctuate better you retard.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Oh please, you of all people shouldn't use the term n00b. You fucking blow chunks at this. You're mentally impared, and you have no sense of relaity. If anything you're the nub. So quit being a fucking cunt, and either apologise to the forums for being a little emo bitch OR get the fuck out of here.

We do NOT tolerate little asswipes who's biggest hobby is gatting raped by his father.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
First of all (going way back to the beginning of the topic) I don't see what the big deal is about the battlers. I can't see what's so offensive about them, really. It's nothing sexually explicit.

Mr_Hitler was banned (again) and discussion of other bans (if any) are in the process.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 04:16:37 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile: