RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Semi-Nude XP Elementals

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
I found these on one of my trips along the internet for resources.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
uhhhhmmmmmm......

That's nice...

To bad im not an pedophile 

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
lol, I figured that there must be some person who might need them.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
1) There're from RPG Maker XP.
2) There's better ones on the internet.
3) We don't care.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
adding boobies was unneccesary.

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
I didn't, the guy who put them on the french site did.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It figures a frenchman would do something that pointless.

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*perfect pokemon   :tpg:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Lol, nice. Now to hide 'em from my parents :P

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
I don't get what you mean Nouman.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I don't either...Anyway, this topic is a heaven for pedos.(spelt wrong)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I ment like if someone wanted pokemon gods in there game these would work sice they are different elements
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh! It makes sense now.

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Oh, that does make sense, I guess.

Gotta keep M..J. out. ;D
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
uhhhhmmmmmm......

That's nice...

Why would they appeal to pedophiles?  I mean, for one, they're not kids, they're FICTIONAL characters that aren't even human.  And two, when was the last time you saw a six year old with breasts?   ::)

Oh and to the person who posted this: "adding boobies was unneccesary."

You might just as well say that adding elemental characters in human forms is unnecessary.  Or you might just as well say making RPG Maker XP games at all is unnecessary.  None of this, or anything else is really "necessary" in any sense of the word.  Making games is an ART FORM and as such when you create a game you are looking for or are defining a certain kind of design style in which ALL the characters might have breasts, or maybe all the characters have flag poles coming out of their heads, or maybe you're making Retard Town and everyone you talk to replies with, "Talking to me was unnecessary, I'm retarded."  *shrugs*

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I think you took this to seriously. And some sad people would still wank over them, because they live in Retard Town

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I feel like derepping you right now, because first of all, you didnt understand what rmxp was made for.

Yes, its true, go one, use em, make some gay sex film, make fun of all the girls here we dont care right?

Wrong. We do care, so stop this nude thingy.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I think you took this to seriously. And some sad people would still wank over them, because they live in Retard Town

...uh, hypocrite much?  How can *I* be the one taking it seriously when *I'M* the one who doesn't think it should even be an issue.  And I highly doubt that anyone would waste their time "wanking" over them given the vast number of other options available.  And even if they did...so what?  I mean pretty much anything can be a sexual fetish, hell there's probably a sexual fetish for typing the word "fruit".  I mean there's probably some guy who starts wankin it every time he sees the word "fruit"...does that mean we should ban the word, never use it and never speak it again?  Of course not, don't be absurd...and quit taking everything so seriously...lest I stare at you and make you feel all nervous...ooooo...phear my awesome staring power...DUN DUN DUN DUN!

Rep:
Level 88
I feel like derepping you right now,

Oh no, please, whatever you do, don't do that.  I mean, awww shit, my whole Intarnets reputation would be ruined, just RUINED!  *snicker*

because first of all, you didnt understand what rmxp was made for.

...right...so let me see if I got this right...you're now claiming to be the person who CREATED the program RPG Maker XP?

...cause really, that'd be the ONLY way to REALLY know FOR CERTAIN what it was "made for".

o_O

Is everyone around here like under the age of 13 or something?  I mean no offense or anything, it just seems like I'm suddenly in an argument with some kind of a tweenage muppet fuck from the Barney generation.  Just let me know if that's the case, I'll stop wasting my time talking to you.

Yes, its true, go one, use em, make some gay sex film, make fun of all the girls here we dont care right?

Making sprites with breasts is MAKING FUN of all the "girls" here now, huh?

...right.

So uh...are there ANY adults on this board at all, or am I the only one?

Wrong. We do care, so stop this nude thingy.

Or what?  You're going to whine about and "derep" me...*shudder*...oh nos, don't do it, please, I'm *SO* sorry!    ^_^

BTW, are there any forum rules against mocking the children?  I mean if there are I'll stop.  I'm certainly not anyone's online babysitter though, so don't anyone expect me to take the time to coddle the wee ones.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Now thats just imature.

This topics gonna get locked the way its going.

Rep:
Level 88
Now thats just imature.

No, actually that's what us ADULTS call "sarcasm"...although in my case I tend to mix in a bit of cynicism along with it, just for shits and giggles, gotta keep things fun to read ya know.

This topics gonna get locked the way its going.

Wow...are the mods here REALLY that high strung?  Oh well, this wouldn't be the first ban happy Webbie board I posted on, definitely won't be the last.  I tend to gravitate towards those who don't treat the Internet as if it were real life.  I mean if it starts reaching the point where the Internet becomes "serious business"...yeah...might wanna log off for awhile...maybe go outside...whack a tree or something, get yer frustrations out.  *shrugs*

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I don't either...Anyway, this topic is a heaven for pedos.(spelt wrong)
Wha...? How the hell can that be taken as lolicon?

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
i dont see what is wrong with adding breasts to the elementals it is all defined within how much censoring you would like. like in final fantasy 6 i remember there being 2 different types of sprites for many of the female enemies because the japanese allowed nude/or barely semi nude (meaning one tiny piece of clothe covering them) but in the uk and american version they were censored and the sprites were edited. so you shouldnt say anything about these sprites. Personally i wouldnt use them because the look tacky to me and im not using the default sprites.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
uhhhhmmmmmm......

That's nice...

Why would they appeal to pedophiles?  I mean, for one, they're not kids, they're FICTIONAL characters that aren't even human.  And two, when was the last time you saw a six year old with breasts?   ::)

Oh and to the person who posted this: "adding boobies was unneccesary."

You might just as well say that adding elemental characters in human forms is unnecessary.  Or you might just as well say making RPG Maker XP games at all is unnecessary.  None of this, or anything else is really "necessary" in any sense of the word.  Making games is an ART FORM and as such when you create a game you are looking for or are defining a certain kind of design style in which ALL the characters might have breasts, or maybe all the characters have flag poles coming out of their heads, or maybe you're making Retard Town and everyone you talk to replies with, "Talking to me was unnecessary, I'm retarded."  *shrugs*

Stop being emo.