RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Semi-Nude XP Elementals

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I think you took this to seriously. And some sad people would still wank over them, because they live in Retard Town

What he said  ::)

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Im a genious, I know. But Sexual had a good point.

Rep:
Level 88
Stop being emo.

Stop senselessly accusing people of being emo because you think it's the "in" thing to do.  Free cl00, I'm over the age of 16, I can't be emo.

That I make stuff like this:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/care-bears/

Oh yeah, nothin spells emo like CAREBEARS!  LOL  ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
I think you took this to seriously. And some sad people would still wank over them, because they live in Retard Town

What he said  ::)

Oh look, a sheeple!  Cute!  ...in a can't think for itself kind of way.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hatter, the way you're recting is actually making that joke sound like its true. I was kidding, but fuck, you are emo arent you?

Rep:
Level 88
1. Calling someone emo over the internet based on:
You might just as well say that adding elemental characters in human forms is unnecessary.  Or you might just as well say making RPG Maker XP games at all is unnecessary.  None of this, or anything else is really "necessary" in any sense of the word.  Making games is an ART FORM and as such when you create a game you are looking for or are defining a certain kind of design style in which ALL the characters might have breasts, or maybe all the characters have flag poles coming out of their heads, or maybe you're making Retard Town and everyone you talk to replies with, "Talking to me was unnecessary, I'm retarded."  *shrugs*
is silly. Especially considering s/he has a point

2. It isn't unusual for RPG's to show off breasts, they do it frequently - in this case it looks tacky though.

I think you took this to seriously.
No Hatter didn't if anything he did the opposite.

Now thats just imature.
It sure is Hatter, you had a good point but now you're coming off as an ass.

Rep:
Level 88
Hatter, the way you're recting is actually making that joke sound like its true. I was kidding, but fuck, you are emo arent you?

Oh yes, I am just horribly emo, I'm like...HARDCORE EMO!  I'm all like takin my dog "razor" for a walk DOWN THE ROAD, ain't none of this "across the street" bullshit.  I am so like WAY more emo than you.

Oh, free cl00, like that first post I made to you, I'm MOCKING YOU...I know, I know, it's a pretty big word, just say it slow, sound it out, you'll get it.  ; )

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 88
Now thats just imature.
It sure is Hatter, you had a good point but now you're coming off as an ass.

Meh, that's just the way I post...hell it's the way I've been posting for over a decade now.  *shrugs*  I gotta be me, can't be anyone else.  I'm eight shades of ass blistering reality coupled with a few sharp bitch slaps of hard, biting sarcasm...slurp it, suck it, I know all y'all want it.  Just think of me as your own personal magnificent bastard.  ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
cl00

It's Usenet slang...right along with "poast", "teh", "froup", "net.dead", "necropost", "IKYABWAI", "PKB", "flonk", "RL", "Netter", "Webbie" and a whole bunch 'o others.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Oh yes, I am just horribly emo, I'm like...HARDCORE EMO!  I'm all like takin my dog "razor" for a walk DOWN THE ROAD, ain't none of this "across the street" bullshit.  I am so like WAY more emo than you.

Oh, free cl00, like that first post I made to you, I'm MOCKING YOU...I know, I know, it's a pretty big word, just say it slow, sound it out, you'll get it.  ; )

You're a twat. Call me 'emo' again and I won't be nice.

Rep:
Level 88

Get over it Fu. He's a teenager, it's only right for him to constantly call people emo, gay and whatnot.  ::)

Rep:
Level 88
You're a twat. Call me 'emo' again

...uh, where did I call *YOU* emo?  Yeesh, what is it Nation Projection Day or something?

and I won't be nice.

*gasp*

OH NOS, ANYTHING BUT THAT!  Oh shit, if yer not nice to me on teh intarnets...OMG WTF...how will I continue on?!

*Hatter puts on some Linkin Park and draws fake eye liner tears under his eyes.*

CRRRAAAAWWWLLLING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIN, THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEEEEAAAAALLLL

Rep:
Level 88
I am so like WAY more emo than you.

Rep:
Level 88

Get over it Fu. He's a teenager, it's only right for him to constantly call people emo, gay and whatnot.  ::)

It *IS* National Projection Day!  ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
I am so like WAY more emo than you.

Uh, yeah, that's an SNL reference kiddo (substituting goth for emo)...guess maybe I should stick to Pokemon references, I think that might be more your speed.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Thank you for pissing off the forum asshole you cunt. I'll expect you to make a half assed comment when you get back from chugging old man cum you fucking cock smoking sack of shit.

Rep:
Level 88
Thank you for pissing off the forum

*gasp*

I pissed off teh forum?!  TEH WHOLE FORUM!?  Wow...so uh...when did "the whole forum" elect you as head spokes-idiot?  I mean, was there a memo I missed or something?

asshole you cunt. I'll expect you to make a half assed comment when you get back from chugging old man cum you fucking cock smoking sack of shit.

Don't make me wash your mouth out with soap, little girl!

Rep:
Level 88
guess maybe I should stick to Pokemon references, I think that might be more your speed.

Tell me where I've mentioned that I like Pokémon or have anything Pokemon and then you can feel free to make Poké references. Until then don't make assumptions, and quit the wise-ass act (how contradictory to myself).

INSTANT EDIT:
Thank you for pissing off the forum asshole you cunt. I'll expect you to make a half assed comment when you get back from chugging old man cum you fucking cock smoking sack of shit.

Go Fu!

ANOTHER INSTANT EDIT:
*gasp*

I pissed off teh forum?!  TEH WHOLE FORUM!?  Wow...so uh...when did "the whole forum" elect you as head spokes-idiot?  I mean, was there a memo I missed or something?

For someone who uses sarcasm you sure are slow at realizing just what Fu said aren't you?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You FAIL you dingo fucking little mealy mouth moon bat sumbitch.

Go get raped with a rusty dagger you mental midget.

Good job dumbass, in case you havent noticed, people like me. Good job at becoming the new forum puntz. If you continue being a little faggot towards respected members, we WILL tell you off.

Rep:
Level 88
Ahhh kids, they're so much fun!

Tell me where I've mentioned that I like Pokémon or have anything Pokemon and then you can feel free to make Poké references. Until then don't make assumptions, and quit the wise-ass act (how contradictory to myself).

It's called sarcasm, kiddo.  See you're posting like some kind of a tweenage muppet fuck strung out on Ritalin and pixie stix.  If you are indeed a tweenager then you grew up in teh Pokemon/Barney generation, hence the generational references.  I suppose maybe if you REALLY wanted to start taking the Internet seriously or if you were looking to try and PLAY VICTIM then you could attempt to TWIST MY WORDS in a way that would be suitable for you to try and STAB YOURSELF with them...but uh...that's on you, Kiddo.

If you think any of this is even remotely personal you're quite wrong.  I'm just havin fun!  ^_^

BTW...I have NEVER seen a non-fan of Pokemon spell it with an é.  ; )

For someone who uses sarcasm you sure are slow at realizing just what Fu said aren't you?

Well unfortunately for Fu she seems to have failed 6th grade English, so yes, it is quite trying to comprehend what she's saying most of the time.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
In case you havent noticed, but the dude in the wante dead picture is ME. You fucking fail AGAIN you ass munching little reatrd.

All you've done is make yourself look like a dumbshit you fucking ass goblin.

But hey, I'm having fun verbally skull fucking you. So keep digging yourself a fucking hole.

Rep:
Level 88

Wow, you're REALLY good at stringing together random adjectives!  Boy, I bet THAT'S gonna stop me from mocking you.  *snicker*

Rolling your head along your keyboard and hoping something ammusing or meaningful will come out isn't getting you anywhere

Good job dumbass, in case you havent noticed, people like me. Good job at becoming the new forum puntz. If you continue being a little faggot towards respected members, we WILL tell you off.

...oh kiddo...you really have NO idea who you're talking to, do you?  Free cl00...that whole "flaming" thing...yeah I pretty much pioneered that back during teh Meow Wars back in the 90s.  I know all the tricks, all the plays, all the moves...mostly cause, ya know, I INVENTED most of them.  *rolls eyes*
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 01:00:02 AM by Onideus_Mad_Hatter »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Wow, you're REALLY good at stringing together random adjectives!  Boy, I bet THAT'S gonna stop me from mocking you.  *snicker*

Rolling your head along your keyboard and hoping something ammusing or meaningful will come out isn't getting you anywhere

[/quote]

...oh kiddo...you really have NO idea who you're talking to, do you?  Free cl00...that whole "flaming" thing...yeah I pretty much pioneered that back during teh Meow Wars back in the 90s.  I know all the tricks, all the plays, all the moves...mostly cause, ya know, I INVENTED most of them.  *rolls eyes*
[/quote]

Wow, thats a crock of bull shit.

Now quit being a fucking docuhe, or shut the fuck up. Because all you've done is FAIL. You're a fucking joke. Keep up your half assed crap. You're only making me look good you little whorebag.

Rep:
Level 88
In case you havent noticed, but the dude in the wante dead picture is ME.

Wait, you mean that's a picture of a GUY?!  o_O

Oh my...highschool must be *SO* bad for you.

You fucking fail AGAIN you ass munching little reatrd.

I'm multi-talented, I can type and piss you off at the same time!

All you've done is make yourself look like a dumbshit you fucking ass goblin.

Your like an oil well...always boring.

But hey, I'm having fun verbally skull fucking you. So keep digging yourself a fucking hole.

You can have your own opinion.  It's just wrong.