RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Semi-Nude XP Elementals

Rep:
Level 88
To-COCK SLAP-

Puh-lease, you couldn't even fuckin DREAM of "getting back" at me, Child.  Hell I once I ripped a guy apart *SO* bad he went and defaced the Nambla website with pictures of me.  I mean if THAT didn't bother me, your pathetic FAILING insults sure the fuck aren't gonna measure up.

What's bad though is that you have actually inadvertently given away what WOULD bother you.  See the thing about flaming is you NEVER want to start talking about "winning", cause the second you do you expose what YOU think "winning" is...and at that point it doesn't take much effort to simply reverse your tactics and use them against you.  While completely ineffective against me, they'll damage you considerably, simply because it's what you believe.

It's sort of like a Christian telling an atheist that he's going to go to hell, well if he's an atheist he doesn't believe in hell, so that's obviously not going to bother him, HOWEVER, if you told the Christian that he was going to go to hell...yeah...that would be effective.

Banned
Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hatter = kikeface scum nig. Let's gas this pig and move on.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
To-COCK SLAP-

Puh-lease, you couldn't even fuckin DREAM of "getting back" at me, Child.  Hell I once I ripped a guy apart *SO* bad he went and defaced the Nambla website with pictures of me.  I mean if THAT didn't bother me, your pathetic FAILING insults sure the fuck aren't gonna measure up.

What's bad though is that you have actually inadvertently given away what WOULD bother you.  See the thing about flaming is you NEVER want to start talking about "winning", cause the second you do you expose what YOU think "winning" is...and at that point it doesn't take much effort to simply reverse your tactics and use them against you.  While completely ineffective against me, they'll damage you considerably, simply because it's what you believe.

It's sort of like a Christian telling an atheist that he's going to go to hell, well if he's an atheist he doesn't believe in hell, so that's obviously not going to bother him, HOWEVER, if you told the Christian that he was going to go to hell...yeah...that would be effective.

Yeah, more bullshit. Keep on being a phoney little cunt. You're being gang raped you shit. Although you're a total faggot so you most likely enjoy getting ass raped.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on... Well never mind the horse, you can just go fuck yourself for being a total cunt.

Banned
I'm a fucking jew

Just fvcking wheeze down some zyklon b so we can take your gold fillings you scum.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I feel like derepping you right now,

Oh no, please, whatever you do, don't do that.  I mean, awww shit, my whole Intarnets reputation would be ruined, just RUINED!  *snicker*

because first of all, you didnt understand what rmxp was made for.

...right...so let me see if I got this right...you're now claiming to be the person who CREATED the program RPG Maker XP?

...cause really, that'd be the ONLY way to REALLY know FOR CERTAIN what it was "made for".

o_O

Is everyone around here like under the age of 13 or something?  I mean no offense or anything, it just seems like I'm suddenly in an argument with some kind of a tweenage muppet fuck from the Barney generation.  Just let me know if that's the case, I'll stop wasting my time talking to you.

Yes, its true, go one, use em, make some gay sex film, make fun of all the girls here we dont care right?

Making sprites with breasts is MAKING FUN of all the "girls" here now, huh?

...right.

So uh...are there ANY adults on this board at all, or am I the only one?

Wrong. We do care, so stop this nude thingy.

Or what?  You're going to whine about and "derep" me...*shudder*...oh nos, don't do it, please, I'm *SO* sorry!    ^_^

BTW, are there any forum rules against mocking the children?  I mean if there are I'll stop.  I'm certainly not anyone's online babysitter though, so don't anyone expect me to take the time to coddle the wee ones.

Ah, you're acting like a mad bastard now.

Okay, you're 26, i'm 12. Really, less than half of your age, and yet i can say that you STINK
First of all,  I dont understand why you made nude things? We arent such people on the forums.
Second of all, In every resource thingy, you must expect critisism, if you cant, then GTFO.

Third, now dont make a shitty assholic coment that I STINK BECAUSE I DIDNT TAKE A BATH, because that'd make you an even bigger fool.

I was just giving the warning that you should not post nude things here, if you wanna fight, i'm ready.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88

Oh look, a brand new poster whose suddenly bandwagon humping.  Smells like a Hatter Addict to me.  Are you a PoEtard?  StAUKer maybe?  One of them SA fags?

...then again maybe you're just an idiot bandwagon humping onto what you perceieve as the "popular" group so you can try and score brownie points.

Assuming for a second that the later is true and that you actually have an interest in making games with RPG Maker XP, well, you should probably keep in mind I'm the one who made this:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/RMXP_CSG/

Lil Fu though and his sorry collection of circle jerking, online jock supports...yeah...they don't really produce much of...well, ANYTHING around here.

Might wanna keep that in mind...then again maybe yer just lookin for an online clique and yer not really interested in game making.  *shrugs*

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Ah, you're acting like a mad bastard now.

Okay, you're 26, i'm 12. Really, less than half of your age, and yet i can say that you STINK
First of all,  I dont understand why you made nude things? We arent such people on the forums.
Second of all, In every resource thingy, you must expect critisism, if you cant, then GTFO.

Third, now dont make a shitty assholic coment that I STINK BECAUSE I DIDNT TAKE A BATH, because that'd make you an even bigger fool.

I was just giving the warning that you should not post nude things here, if you wanna fight, i'm ready.
Nighty tells the truth.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thanks, and man, open the quote tag.

XD
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88

Sorry, but I don't "fight" with children...wouldn't be very ethical.  `, )

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You little shit, get your head out your ass and realise we're getting the point across that you're a scumbag. Fuck, you're too stupid to get it. You're the single biggest waste of sperm ever to post here. KILL YOURSELF!

Also, nightwolf will pwnt you all kick ass India style.

Rep:
Level 88
Oh look, a brand new poster whose suddenly bandwagon humping.  Smells like a Hatter Addict to me.  Are you a PoEtard?  StAUKer maybe?  One of them SA fags?

Care to explain what the fuck you said in those sentences?

Your posts aren't ethical.

Banned

Rep:
Level 88
You little shit, get your head out your ass and realise we're getting the point across that you're a scumbag. Fuck, you're too stupid to get it. You're the single biggest waste of sperm ever to post here. KILL YOURSELF!

Also, nightwolf will pwnt you all kick ass India style.

D00d, look around, the people you got supporting you are posting links to pro Nazi sites and TWELVE YEAR OLDS...yeah...

BTW, what have YOU produced today?  Made any sprites or anything?  No?  LOL, what a surprise.

Banned

Oh look, i'm dong some serious pantzshitting right now!

Bite it, you scum.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Okay Coward.
But i will fight with you, until you dont accept critisism and also that you should not do such things.

Dont think yourself to be too great as you're 26, i respect elders, but you're a whole different case, as elders and mentally retarded due to overconfident elders.

Yes.

retarded due to overconfidence

And i warned you not to make a shitty comment, i spose you forgot your english.

Go learn manners, english and then come back, freak.
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
have you had secks with Chuck Norris yet? No?  LOL, what a surprise.  ;8
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Oh look, i'm dong some serious pantzshitting right now!

Bite it, you scum.

Yeah Mr.Hittler, see he accepts that he shits because of us.

He's scared.
We win.
End of story.
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Gt over it, I told you I'm respected.

Also saying you fight with children when you yourself are obviously a child? Stop being a delusional fool. We're making a point. We don't want little faggots like you on these forums. So shut the fuck up emo kid. Hell, next time you cut your self go for the throat. Your death would only benefit the world.

Rep:
Level 88

Yeesh...I'm dealin with a bunch of n00bs.  What did yer mommy and daddy get a brand new DELL peecee for Keeristmas or something?  *rolls eyes*

...well, DUH, I'm the Mad fuckin Hatter.  I mean, just have a look at some of my more...colorful, posts...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.flame/msg/7c40a63eea26ff44

Oh, for reference Trinity was faking, it was a dual troll job...LOL...man when he found out that she was just fuckin with him like that...yeah...he's been net.dead ever since...probably commited suicide I would imagine.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Shut up fool.

btw cva ball madethe thing, he accepted it, but no, YOU WONT!

ITS HIS THING GTFO NOW!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Gt over it, I told you I'm respected.

...yeah by CHILDREN and people who are PRO NAZI.  o_O

Banned

Yeesh...I'm dealin with a bunch of n00bs.  What did yer mommy and daddy get a brand new DELL peecee for Keeristmas or something?  *rolls eyes*

...well, DUH, I'm the Mad fuckin Hatter.  I mean, just have a look at some of my more...colorful, posts...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.flame/msg/7c40a63eea26ff44

Oh, for reference Trinity was faking, it was a dual troll job...LOL...man when he found out that she was just fuckin with him like that...yeah...he's been net.dead ever since...probably commited suicide I would imagine.

To many fucking ...'s learn to punctuate better you retard.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Oh please, you of all people shouldn't use the term n00b. You fucking blow chunks at this. You're mentally impared, and you have no sense of relaity. If anything you're the nub. So quit being a fucking cunt, and either apologise to the forums for being a little emo bitch OR get the fuck out of here.

We do NOT tolerate little asswipes who's biggest hobby is gatting raped by his father.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
First of all (going way back to the beginning of the topic) I don't see what the big deal is about the battlers. I can't see what's so offensive about them, really. It's nothing sexually explicit.

Mr_Hitler was banned (again) and discussion of other bans (if any) are in the process.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 04:16:37 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile: